IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria
Banking sector is one of the premiere career choices for Indian nationals, so those who aspire to appear in IBPS RRB CWE Exam, can check the IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria through this page. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct the CWE (common written Exam), for hiring qualified candidates for several categories Regional Rural Banks. More details about IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2018 such as Age criteria, Education details etc for Officer Scale/Office Asst are given below:
IBPS Regional Rural Banks will organize RRB Common Written Exam for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose). Those, who’ll not satisfy the minimum Eligibility Criteria of IBPS RRB, they cannot apply for IBPS RRB Exam 2018,. If you want to fill IBPS RRB online application form, then you may go through detailed IBPS RRB 2018 Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is well listed by team of recruitmentresult.com
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS RRB Exam:
- A candidate must be either
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Get Here: IBPS RRB Application Form
IBPS RRB Educational Qualification & Work Experience:
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Appliers should have Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized state or central university. It is essential that the candidate is proficient in local language.||Not necessary|
|Officer Scale I||Having Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized state or central university. He must be proficient in local language.||Not required|
|Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)||Applicants must process Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized state or central university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.||02 years as an officer in any bank or financial institution|
|Officer Scale II (Specialist Officers)||Information Technology (IT) Officer, Should have Graduation degree in Electronics /Communication/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. It is desirable that he possesses a certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, and OCP.||01 year as an officer in any bank or financial institution|
|Chartered Accountant, Candidate must be a certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.||01 year as an officer in any bank or financial institution|
|Law Officer, Candidate must hold a degree from a recognized state or central university in Law or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.||02 years as an advocate or two years experience as Law Officer in any bank or financial institution|
|Treasury Manager, Candidate must be a Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or hold degree of MBA in Finance from a recognized state or central university.||01 year as an officer in any bank or financial institution|
|01 year as an officer in any bank or financial institution|
|Agricultural Officer, Candidate must hold a degree in Agriculture/Horticulture / Dairy/ Animal Husbandry / Forestry / Veterinary Science / Agricultural Engineering / Fishery with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.||02 years as an officer in any bank or financial institution|
|Officer Scale III||Candidate must hold a degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.||Minimum 05 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
IBPS RRB Age Criteria:
- For Officer Scale- III((Senior Manager): Above 21 years – Below 40 years. Aspirants should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1977 and later than 30.06.1996 (both dates inclusive).
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager): Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1985 and later than 30.06.1996 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager): Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. you should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1989 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1989 and later than 01.07.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Must Check This:–Latest Bank Exams
IBPS RRB Age Relaxation:
Maximum age limit specified above is applicable to General Category aspirants only. For other categories listed relaxations would apply:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||(for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)) actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|In the case of Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment||(for the post of Officers) 5 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||(only for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)) 9 years|
|Aspirants ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Personals affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Point to be Noted:
Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis together with only one of remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above.
Reserved categories of disabilities mentioned under this Act are as follows:
- Blindness and low vision
- deaf and hard of hearing
- Locomotors disability including cerebral palsy. leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
- autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; e. multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses to (d) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities
Get Complete: IBPS RRB Syllabus
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities:
Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation.
IBPS RRB Selection Process:
Applicants’ classification for IBPS RRB Recruitment will be based on their performance in Online Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Get Tips: How To Prepare For Online Exam
IBPS RRB Interview:
- Those, who’ll qualify the written exam, will be called for Personality Test; but final selection will depend of their presentation in Personal Interview.
- Interview process is conducted by Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority.
- Centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter later on.
Read Now: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
IBPS RRB Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Applying contenders should ensure that they fulfill the specified IBPS CWE RRB Eligibility Criteria before applying for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Banks Recruitment. Eligibility Criteria For IBPS RRB Office Assistant and others specified herein are basic criteria in order to apply for post.
You need to necessarily produce relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility – pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview / document verification. Remember, no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application forms.
All above information about IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2018 will assist you to apply for it. If you’ve any query regarding IBPS RRB PO Eligibility Criteria, IBPS RRB Clerk Eligibility Criteria, ask in comment box listed below. Thank You.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS RRB Score Card||IBPS RRB Result|
|IBPS RRB Hall Ticket||IBPS RRB Exam Pattern|
|IBPS Notification||IBPS RRB Mock Test|
|–ve Marking in IBPS Exam||IBPS Exam Calendar|
|How to Prepare For IBPS||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|