IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary
Those who wish to be part of banking sector, getting a well reputed job for them is really an important thing. All those who have applied for IBPS RRB registration must be aware about IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary, perks and benefits.
For convenience of IBPS RRB applicants, the appropriate structure for IBPS RRB officer salary and IBPS RRB office assistant salary is presented here. There are some changes that have been implemented in IBPS RRB office pay scale after 7th pay CPC that are stated here.
IBPS RRB Exam Dates 2019
|Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale I and Office Assistants|
|Single Examination||Officers Scale II & III|
|Main Examination||Officer Scale I|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2019
This page is well created by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com which contains entire details in concern of IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2019 Salary, so go and grab it fast.
IBPS RRB Salary 2019 (Officer & Office Assistant)
|Post||In Hand Salary|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15,000 – 19,000|
|Officer Scale – I||Rs. 29,000 – 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – 39,000|
|Officer Scale – III||Rs. 38,000 – 44,000|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2019
|Details||Salary of IBPS RRB|
|Multipurpose Assistant posts –|
For Office Assistant at 100%
DA for new recruits
|Rs. 14000-17000 (Cash in Hand).|
|Office Assistant Pay Scale|| 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pay Scale
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pay Scale is 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300.
Check Here: IBPS RRB Notification
In-Hand Salary of IBPS RRB Office Assistant
The in-hand salary of IBPS RRB Office Assistant varies from Rs. 15000 – 19000/-. This salary may vary for different organizations.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Perks & Allowances
Candidates can check the perks and allowances that will be offered with RRB Office Assistant Salary In Hand, so go and read this page till end:
Scale Wise Distribution of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary and Allowances
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Salary and Allowances
- Officer Scale-I or General Bank Officer Post is a Manager Trainee post in RRBs or Gramin Bank.
- For Office Scale 1- at 100% DA for new recruits: Rs. 28000-31000.
- The in-hand salary of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I will be around 29350.
- The probation period will be of two years’, and after its completion successfully the Manager Trainee will be promoted to Assistant Manager.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 Salary and Perks
- Officer Scale-II post is a Manager level post
- For Office Scale II – 100% DA for the new recruit: Rs. 33000-39000 (approx.)
- Starting salary of the IBPS RRB Officer scale-II will be around 39300.
- Just like, officer scale-I, Officer Scale-II will also have to go through a probation period of two years.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 3 Salary and Benefits
- Officer Scale-III is a Senior Manager level post in RRBs. Which require greater experience I.e. at least five years of work experience either in banking or relevant sector
- For Office Scale 3- at 100% DA for new recruits: Rs. 38000-46000 (approx.)
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Allowances Details
Apart from IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary, Bank offers fixed amount of salary that an employee is eligible for in return of the work he/she does.
- All candidates undergo a training process which is called a Probation period.
- Under probation period you will a get a fixed amount as a salary which is quite low from normal salary.
- You can check complete details about Latest IBPS RRB Salary and benefits etc.
Check Here: Bank Salary
DA will be added to a employee’s basic pay or pension because of rising prices and other costs and candidates are informed that this dearness allowance rate changes every year inflation into consideration.
City Compensation Allowance
This third allowance is basically provided by the institutions to their employees to compensate for the high cost of living in metro and large cities.
Check Here Details Of: IBPS RRB Recruitment
House Rent Allowance
HRA allowance is offered to its employee to meet house rent expenses. IBPS RRB Office Assistant profile is the starting step of lower management level of RRBs and after selection need to go undergo a training/ probation period of 1 year.
Other Details Related To IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary
- New recruits under IBPS RRB Office Assistant are entitled to 100% Dearness Allowance.
- Work Pressure in IBPS RRB Office Assistant post is comparatively less as compared to similar posts of other nationalized banks.
- The post of IBPS RRB Office Assistant offers a lot of scope for further career development.
- Working hours are usually fixed for the post of IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
- Home posting is one of the best benefits offered by IBPS RRB Office Assistant post.
Press Here For: IBPS Official Link
List of Regional Rural Banks:
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank,
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank,
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank,
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank,
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank,
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank,
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank,
- Baroda Rajasthan Ksethriya Gramin Bank,
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank,
- Bihar Gramin Bank,
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank,
- Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank,
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank,
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank,
- Gramin Bank Of Aryavrat,
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank,
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank,
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank,
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank,
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank,
- Kaveri Grameena Bank,
- Kerala Gramin Bank,
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank,
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank,
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank,
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank,
- Malwa Gramin Bank,
- Manipur Rural Bank,
- Marudhara Rajasthan Gramin Bank,
- Meghalaya Rural Bank,
- Mizoram Rural Bank,
- Nagaland Rural Bank,
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank,
- Pallavan Grama Bank,
- Pandyan Grama Bank,
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank,
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank,
- Prathama Bank,
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank,
- Punjab Gramin Bank,
- Purvanchal Bank,
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank,
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank,
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank,
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank,
- Sutlej Gramin Bank,
- Telangana Grameena Bank,
- Tripura Gramin Bank,
- Utkal Grameen Bank,
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank,
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank,
- Vananchal Gramin Bank,
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pay Scale:
Before applying for any post, everyone collect each and every detail about it. IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2019 is one of it. Here you can find complete information about Salary of IBPS RRB Office Assistant after 7th CPC including Officer Pay Scale, Perks.
Know about IBPS:
Candidates who want to attain more details in concern of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2019 are advised to stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com as we will update this page whenever necessary.
Visitors having any query related to the stuff provided above in concern of Salary of IBPS RRB Office Assistant can comment in the below given comment box as our experts will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something you should put an eye on
|IBPS Exam Calendar||IBPS Challan Form|
|IBPS Result||IBPS Syllabus|
|How to Prepare For IBPS Exam||IBPS Notification|
|Negative Marking in IBPS Exam||IBPS Question Papers|