IBPS SO Score Card
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has display IBPS SO Score Card on its official website. Aspirants who are excited to know CWE–SPL–VII Specialist Officers (Interview) Score they can check out this page.
Applying candidates can download IBPS SO Score Card 2018 till the last date that is 31- 03- 2018. Candidates may visit the official web portal i.e. www.ibps.in and can check their IBPS SO Scores or you may also check IBPS Specialist Officers Score Card by pressing below given Official Link.
|Information Available On This Page:|
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of IBPS CWE–SPL–VII Specialist Officers Score Card will become eligible to get appointed at the vacant position. Furthermore candidates may also take help of the instructions that are given in the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com to download IBPS SO Score Card 2018.
IBPS SO Score Card
|Organization name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
Steps to download IBPS SO Score Card 2018
Candidates who find trouble in downloading IBPS Specialist Officers (Interview) Score, they can follow the below mentioned step by step procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to press on “CWE Specialist Officers” link given at the left side.
- Thereafter, press on “Common Recruitment Officer for Specialist Officer VII” which is running under the menu bar.
- Now you need to press on “Hit here to view your scores of candidates shortlisted for interview CWE SPL – VII” link.
- Once you press on suitable link of IBPS SO Score Card then a new page will open on your screen as like image given below.
- Candidates need to enter their Registration No / Roll No, Password / DOB and image text in the relevant text boxes and press on “Login” button to check IBPS SO Score Card 2018.
- Once you hit your IBPS CWE scorecard will get available on the next screen
- Now you can check out the IBPS CWE results and also can download the PDF of IBPS CWE–SPL–VII SO Score Card
- At last you can take a print out of IBPS CWE Scorecard and keep it safe for further usage
Download Here>> IBPS SO Score Card
Interesting Facts To Know:
Every Year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts a common written examination to fill various positions of Specialist Officers in different banks. This year the SO Examination is going to be held on 30.12.2017 and 31.12.2017 on various centers. Those candidates who will appear in the examination may avail their scorecard with the help of the information presented here on this page
List of banks going to participate:
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
You Can Also Check:- Latest Bank Jobs
Further Selection Process:
Candidates, who will qualify the interview round, now will get letter of appointment through proper channel. At the time of joining, candidates have to undergo for document verification and medical fitness round.
List of Required Documents for Document Verification:
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE SPL-VII
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement below
- Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 27.11.2017 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of the SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability category.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under B IV (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under B IV (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
You May Read This:
Candidates can download their IBPS SO Score Card 2018 directly by visiting the Official Link which is available in the above section. To keep this page safe for further usage candidates may bookmark it by using the CTRL+D tab.
Aspirants having any query regarding the details of IBPS SO Score Card given here on this page may mention their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Notification||How to Prepare For SO|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment||IBPS Specialist Officer Salary|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria||IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus||IBPS Specialist Officer Result|