IBPS SO Score Card
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has declared IBPS SO Score Card for those aspirants who had given IBPS SO Recruitment Exam To fill up Specialist Officers–V Posts. Applicants, who are shortlisted for appearing in interview session, may check their IBPS CWE score card of individual appliers or Shortlisted Candidates’ list from this page. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview in the upcoming month. Job appliers may also download IBPS SO Score Card 2016 through official website by using below provided guidelines.
Aspirants may acquire whole information regarding IBPS SO Score Card 2016 such as process to get marks of individual contenders or Shortlisted Candidates’ list etc from below segment of this page which is organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download IBPS Score Card 2016
Contestants may go through below stated steps to download their marks of given examination directly.
- Participants will have to visit official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in.
- From homepage hit on “CWE Specialists Officer” link which is visible at left side of web page.
- Now select “Common Recruitment Process For Specialists Officer 5” link.
- Then, if you want to get Shortlisted Candidates’ list, select “Press here to view list of Candidates shortlisted for CWE Specialists-V Interview” link.
- After that list of shortlisted applicants will be displayed in front of your digital display.
- Or if you want to get your marks, hit on “Press Here to View Score Card for CWE Specialists-V” link.
- On this page you have to enter Registration number, Roll Number, Password and Date of Birth.
- Then press submit button, if the details are found correct then Score card in pdf file will appear on your computer screen.
- Download it and take the print out of this card and keep this score card safe because it is required to bring with you while appearing for examination.
Read Also:- Steps to Check Result by Using Internet
IBPS SO Score Card
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts employment exam yearly for recruiting the candidates for relevant posts. It is an self-directed agency which was started in the year 1975 as Personnel Selection Services, In 1984, it became an self-regulating entity at the order of Reserve Bank of India and Public Sector Banks.
- It has announced Common Written Examination for appointment of officers and Clerks in Indian banks and CWE is now required for everybody who wants to do a job in 20 Regional Rural and public sector banks, It has permission from organizations to conduct employment procedure, once in a year.
Purpose Of Exam:
Motive of organizing Common Written Exam is to hire qualified and self motivated applicants to fill up Specialist Officers–V posts and Every year various candidates applies for IBPS examination to get the position of Clerk, PO, SO and others.
You can check:- Latest Bank Jobs
Job appliers’ categorization for Specialist Officers–V posts will be purely based on their qualifying marks in written exam followed by their performance in Interview process.
Mode To Check:
Candidates who wish to check their IBPS Score Card they must go through online mode from official website that is www.ibps.in or candidates may also get their result through below mentioned official link.
Date of Interview:- In the Upcoming Month
Contenders may open this Official Link to get their IBPS SO Score Card 2016 directly and stay tuned with us on our web portal to acquire latest updates on your instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Eligibility|
|IBPS Clerk Salary||IBPS Clerk Syllabus/ Exam Pattern|
|How to Prepare For IBPS||How To Crack IBPS Clerk Exam|
|IBPS Current Affairs/Online Quiz||Banks Under IBPS|
|Is there any negative marking in IBPS Exam?||IBPS RRB Syllabus|