IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria
Check here IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria!! As we know that Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has planned to conduct CRP SPL-VIII Prelims Exam on 29-12-2018 & 30-12-2018 for 1599 Specialist Officer Posts. In this concern, organization is inviting applications from 06-11-2018 to 26-11-2018.
So, before going to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer (SPL-VIII) Exam, you need to check latest changes made in IBPS SO Age Limit, educational qualification, Marks & Percentage from here. Scroll down the complete page to know more about IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019.
IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019:
The institutions is managed the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts. IBPS SO applicants can also get the complete details about IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019 in pdf format from this page.
Aspirants, it is important to know that, you’re fulfilling the entire IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria requirement or not. And, if you don’t meet with the required eligibility criteria, then you may be debarred from the selection process at any point of time.
IBPS SO applicants, who want to ensure their eligibility for upcoming IBPS SO Exam, can find complete details about IBPS Specialist Officer Scale 2 Eligibility and IBPS IT Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019 through this page, which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2019
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria Is Provided for:
- IT. Officer
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- IBPS SO Selection Criteria
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying contenders must be citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal/Bhutan, Or
- Tibetan refugees are eligible who came to India before 1st January 1962 for settling permanently.
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin) category students who are migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam.
IBPS SO Qualification Criteria:
IBPS Specialist Officer Educational Qualification for all IBPS SO Recruitment are described, take a look…
|Posts Name||IBPS SO Qualification Criteria|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||Must be a graduate in Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||Should have a Post Graduate degree in Hindi with English / Sanskrit with English and Hindi as a subject at the graduate level.|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||Must have the degree of graduation in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||Should have degree of graduation/ post graduation or Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labor Law.|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||Must hold completed MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM in Marketing regularly.|
Get Details: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Notice
IBPS SO Age Limit:
IBPS Specialist Officer Age Criteria for available IBPS SO Jobs should be lying in between 20 years to 30 years. IBPS SO Age Criteria for reserved category aspirants as provided in tabular format:
|Category||IBPS SO Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disability (PWD)||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
Which One to Choose: SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
Keep An Eye On IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers’ Cadre. The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis
- Applicants seeking IBPS Specialist Officer Age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/ Participating Organisation(s)
Have A Look on This Useful Section
IBPS SO Marks & Percentage:
Calculation of Percentage for IBPS SO 2019:
- The percentage marks will be inwards at by dividing the total marks obtained by thecandidate in all the subjects in all semester/year by aggregate maximum marks multiplied by 100.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
IBPS SO Number of attempts:
Each person can attempt as many times as he/she wants to accomplish his/her goals, except he exceeds the maximum age limit. Each one has different age limit based on his category. The person should also meet the Education qualification criteria for the respective post that he is applying for.
Check Here: IBPS Current Affairs/Online Quiz
IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process:
- IBPS SO Selection Criteria will be based on following process that CWE Specialist Officer Exam and Interview.
- Selection of appliers for IBPS SO Vacancy will be done through their qualifying marks in IBPS Specialist Officer Preliminary Exam and IBPS Specialist Officer Mains Exam.
- Those who’ll qualify in IBPS SO Prelims Exam and IBPS SO Mains Exam, are only eligible to appear in IBPS SO Interview process.
- Final selection will be based on their performance in IBPS Specialist Officer Interview process.
- So aspirants are advised to prepare themselves accordingly for IBPS SO Recruitment Exam and also check Top 10 Techniques to Qualify Bank Exam.
Check Here The Tips To Prepare For Exam/Interview In Best Way:
Candidates may open this Official Link, in order to get more information about IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2019. Join us on social media to get latest updates on your timeline wall about IBPS SO 2019 Notification, IBPS Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria, IBPS Specialist Officer Salary, and IBPS SO Syllabus. If you want to send any feedback related to this, you may leave their comment in below stated comment box. Thank You For Visiting Us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||IBPS SO Admit Card|
|IBPS Specialist Officer Result||IBPS SO Score Card|
|IBPS Question Papers||How to Crack IBPS Exam|