IBSAT Admit Card
Do you know the current status of IBSAT Admit Card? If no, then checkout here!!! Candidates who are ready to be appear in the IBS Aptitude Test they can check the complete details of their Exam Hall Ticket through this page. IBS Business School is going to issue the call letter for the participants in upcoming months. So candidates can get their hall IBSAT Admit Card 2017 through online mode by using their registration details.
The IBS Aptitude Test will be held from 16th December 2016 to 27th December 2016 and admit card will be issued tentatively a week before the date of examination. Candidates can download their call letter through online mode for which candidates can use the easy steps specified on this page. To know more updates in concern to IBSAT Call Letter, candidates must go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to download IBSAT Exam Admit Card:
- Postulants first have to visit the official site i.e. www.ibsat.org.
- Press on appropriate link of admit card, a new page will be opened.
- After that, select the city and date time for exam slot.
- Now, press on “Submit” button.
- After that some details will be appeared on your screen, check the details carefully.
- If all details are found correct then press on “Confirmed” button.
- Admit card will display on your screen.
- Aspirant can easily download the admit card or take the hardcopy to proceed further.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
IBSAT Admit Card
Interesting Facts to know about IBS Aptitude Test:
IBSAT is an aptitude test, which is organized by the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University Group every year. The IBS Aptitude Test is held for those students who want to take admission in various Management Programmes such as MBA, PGPM, Ph.D in management and so more at ICFAI University.
Must Check These Quick Links:
To take the admission in management courses, applicants have to appear in the Entrance Exam. On the basis of performance of the applicants in IBSAT 2016/ GMAT (2014 onwards) / NMAT by GMACTM 2016/ CAT 2016 exams candidates will be called for the further selection process which may include Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IBSAT Exam Pattern:
- The IBS Aptitude Test contains 125 objective type questions for different sections.
- The total time duration for exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Data sufficiency and data interpretation||25|
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam:
|IBS Aptitude Test 2016 Application Process||01st July 2016 To 9th Dec 2016|
|Issuance of Admit Card||A week before examination (Tentative)|
|Dates for IBS Aptitude Test 2016||16th Dec 2016 To 27th Dec 2016|
|IBS Aptitude Test2016 Result||January 06, 2017|
|Selection Meetings||20th January–30th January 2017 in 40 cities|
|Selection Process||MBA/ PGPM Program: 17th-26th February 2017 at IBS Hyderabad|
PhD Program: 18th-20th March 2017 at IBS Hyderabad
Check These Related Links:
Note: For more details about IBSAT Admit Card 2017 visit Official Website.
For more query you can write your comment in the mentioned given comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible. You can also subscribe on to Facebook and Google plus.