IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test is going to be conducted 22nd & 23rd December 2018, those who wish to participate in exam must check IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 in all aspects such as Qualification/Age Limit/Reservation / Passing marks etc.
ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad has specified certain IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 for all the appliers. Candidates are required to fulfill IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 then proceed to submit IBSAT Application form 12-12-2018
IBSAT Eligibility Conditions 2019
Only those students are allowed to participate in ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test for admissions in the MBA/PGDM programmes in IBS affiliated campuses who will be considered eligible in all terms
Candidates are advice to scroll down this page to get all relevant details regarding IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 which is well provided by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Here: IBSAT Registration
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
Students, who wish to participate in the ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2019 must ensure below prescribed eligibility criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute/university with at least 50 percent aggregate marks
- One should have accomplished 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Those who didn’t study from English medium will have to submit TOEFL, NELT or IELTS scores by May 31, 2019.
- Candidates appearing in final year get provisional admission, such candidates have to provide passing certificate before May 31, 2019
- There is no upper age limit for any candidates to apply for IBSAT Exam.
Get Direct Link Of: IBSAT Login
IBSAT 2019 Exam
ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad conducts ICAFAI Business School Aptitude Test on 22nd & 23rd December 2018. IBSAT 2019 is the university level entrance exam conducted in computer-based mode. Exam carrying around 140 multiple choice questions from five sections which should be completed within 120 minutes duration (2-hour)
IBSAT 2019 Exam is to be conducted around 94 cities all over India. Students after qualifying IBSAT Exam will get admission into nine IBS campuses – Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Dehradun.
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2019
- IBSAT exam is Computer Based Test conducted via online.
- Question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total 140 questions will be asked.
- Duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Questions will be asked from Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation, Data Adequacy, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
- Question paper contains English language.
- There will no negative marking in exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||01-07-2018|
|Last date to access application form||12-12-2018|
|Commencement of slot booking||1st week of July 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||After the slot booking|
|Exam date||22nd & 23rd December 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of January 2019|
|Selection Briefings||13th – 20th January 2019|
|Selection process starts from||MBA/ PGPM Program: 20 – 26th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad|
PhD Program: 17th – 20th March 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
Applicants, those who want to grab additional details related to IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 may go through the official link. For more details you can bookmark our site recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBSAT Admit Card||IBSAT Answer Key|
|IBSAT Results||How to Get a Free College Education|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||Education Loans for Students|