Are you preparing for IBSAT Entrance Exam? Then Check Immediately and Download IBSAT Exam Pattern & New IBSAT Syllabus In PDF Format From Here To Score Well. Students, who’ve applied for IBSAT Exam and want to qualify, are advised to begin their preparation through latest IBSAT Entrance Exam Syllabus or IBSAT Paper Pattern. Be the first to know more details about IBSAT Syllabus 2018 through our web page.
This Page Includes–
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is organized by the board of ICFAI every year for the admission in management (MBA/PGPM) programs. Candidates who are preparing for this exam must check IBSAT Exam Syllabus and paper pattern from here. All the complete information regarding ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test Syllabus is well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) syllabus compromises in the following sections.
- Verbal ability
- Reading comprehension
- Quantitative aptitude
- Data sufficiency and data interpretation
- General Awareness
IBSAT Entrance Exam New Syllabus
Data sufficiency and Data Interpretation:
- Data Interpretation based on text, graphs and tables.
- Critical reasoning
- Visual reasoning
- Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements and conclusions,
- Linear arrangements
- Matrix arrangements
- Symbol Based problems
- Coding and decoding
- Identifying next number in series etc.
Check this- IBSAT Sample Papers
Reading Comprehension and Verbal ability:
- Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come)
- Fill In the Blanks
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Sentence Correction
- Foreign language words used in English
- Sentence completion
- Sentence correction
- Odd man out
- One word substitution
- Different usage of same word etc.
Read Now: How to Prepare for English
- Ratios and Proportion
- In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra
- Profit & Loss
- Work and time
- Number system
- Arithmetic progression & mean
- Geometric mean
- Harmonic mean, Median, Mode
- Number Base System
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutations & Combinations etc.
Read This- Quantitative Aptitude Question And Answers
General Knowledge /General Awareness:
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Social issues
Read This– How To Prepare For GK
IBSAT Exam Pattern
- IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of Objective Type Questions.
- There are total 125 questions and there is a total of 25% weightage specified for the exam in the admission process.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination and time duration of the exam paper is two hours.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Data sufficiency and data interpretation||25|
|Total Number of Questions||140|
|Time allotted||120 minutes|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||There is no negative marking|
Read Also: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Steps to check IBSAT Syllabus:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is ibsindia.org
- After that navigate the home page and move your cursor towards admission section in menu bar
- Now a new page will be opened on your digital screen containing various options
- You just have to tap to IBSAT Syllabus option link
- After that a new page will be opened containing the advertisement of syllabus
- You just have to go through the syllabus and prepare accordingly
- You can also take hard copy of it
The application process for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2017 entrance has been started. So those who want to get admission must apply before its closing date that is 12/12/2017. The test will be conducted on December 21-24, 2017. It is mainly for MBA Candidates. So MBA Candidates are advised to start preparing for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT). Its syllabus has a variety of topics which becomes difficult for a candidate to prepare. So candidate must take thorough reading of all the tropics and then make notes of important topics as per latest syllabus and pattern. The exam is divided into four sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and General Awareness. Each of this section has its importance in itself. Candidate may go through this web page to get complete details.
Must Check: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
- For Quantitative Aptitude:- Quant Aptitude by Tata Magraw Hill , Author:Arun Sharma and
- Abhijit Guha’s book: Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations Tips, Techniques,
- And Short-cut Methods by Guha Abhijit and
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT from Pearson by Nishit Sinha
- Data Interpretation – Nishit Sinha’s DI LR book by Pearson
- TMH How To Prepare For The Data Interpretation And Logical Reasoning For The CAT 3rd Edition by Arun Sharma
- Verbal Ability:- English Proficiency IMS India
- English PLUS I.C.S.E. For Class 10 by Xavier Pinto
- Word Power Made Easy by NORMAN LEWIS
- Business English and Communication By: Clark
Here we are providing some guidelines to prepare for ISBAT Exam. So if you are the one who are preparing for the exam then you must follow below provided tips:
- You should check exam syllabus and pattern either through this page or by visiting the official site and following the steps mentioned above.
- After that make notes and study plan according to the syllabus and pattern.
- Focus more on important topics or topics with high weithage.
- Always manage your time according to the syllabus
- Join crash courses and do online mock test for better preparation
- Gather all the study material at one place
Do You Know: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
|Application Submission||July 01 – December 12 , 2017|
|Test||December 21 – 24 , 2017|
|Results||January 02 , 2018|
|Selection Briefings||January 13 – 17 , 2018|
|Selection Process||February 20 – 26 , 2018|
Students may open this Official Link to know more about IBSAT Syllabus 2017 and you can subscribe us free email section to get the updated details. If you have any query regarding this, you can leave it in the given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IBSAT Application Form||Data Interpretation Questions|
|IBSAT Results||IBSAT Admit Card|
|How To Find Online Study Material||How To Make Studying Fun|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Current Affairs for competitive exams|