Institute of Cost Accountants of India is looking for high profile-multi-faceted individuals for the position of secretary, for this purpose, the Institute has rolled out the employment notification titled as ICAI Recruitment. Individuals who have attained the membership of Institute of Cost Accountants of India can apply Online (icmai.in) for this Latest Vacancy of ICAI. Scroll down the page to get further details about ICAI Recruitment 2018.
This page Include:
Institute has already started the application procedure for ICAI job and Individuals can apply for the ICAI jobs till 31st January 2018. We suggest you fill the application form by today only to avoid the problem of inability of the site due to heavy traffic. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has provided all the clear steps to apply for the ICAI Recruitment 2018. So have a look and grab all the necessary information…
ICAI Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for latest Cost Accountants of India Recruitment must have essential qualification, experience and skills as stated below:
- Aspirants must have Membership of ICAI. Candidates who have posses a degree of Master of Business Administration/ Bachelor of Legislative Law would be added an advantage.
- Sparkling educational record, brilliant track record and flair for taking up multifaceted challenging assignments
- Individual Managerial position in private/public Company or senior position in Government/Regulatory Body/Autonomous Body etc at Joint Secretary level.
- Must have 20 years of experience reputed private / regulatory / professional/ educational body/ institution in the Government/ public sector.
Age Limit for ICAI vacancy:
Person’s age must be less than 50 years as on 01.01.2018, to apply for secretary post at Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Relaxation in upper age will be provided as per the norms of the Institute.
Salary/ Pay Scale for ICAI jobs:
Individuals who will get selected for ICAI vacancy will offer an attractive amount of remuneration per month as per the institute norms. In addition selected candidates will also get perks, allowances and other benefits as per the post of the candidates.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test/personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps To Apply For Institute of Cost Accountants of India Jobs:
- Candidates can fill the application form simply by following these simple steps:
- Go to the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) i.e www.icai.org
- There after hit the “jobs” tab available at the menu bar.
- Now new page will be opened contains various links, you have to chose the appropriate link.
- This will take you at a new page containing PDF file having complete information regarding ICAI Secretary Vacancy.
- Read all the information carefully and check all the essential conditions.
- Now you have to prepare an application form in prescribed format.
- Attach all the necessary documents as prescribed in the notification.
- There after encloses it in an envelope and super scribes it with “Application to the post Secretary”
- Lastly, send the filled application via email or post to the below-mentioned address on or before the closing date.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, I.P. Marg, New Delhi 110 002
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last date to submit the application form: 31-01-2018
Aspirants can also check out the official website to get more details regarding ICAI Recruitment 2018, Dear candidates if you have any questions related to ICAI job opportunities, then you can ask our experts by using the below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|