The Embassy of India in Dakar announces that Indian Council of Cultural Relations has offered the ICCR Scholarship for the success-oriented candidates. Applications are invited for the Academic Year 2017-18 under the Africa Scholarship Scheme. Indian students who want to continue their studies and make a bright future in any Bachelor/Master degree courses in India may apply for ICCR Scholarship 2017, before the closing date that is well mentioned below.
This Page includes:
Candidates who are going to apply for the Indian Council of Cultural Relations scholarship may follow the below provided procedure from the official website via online mode. The candidates can acquire the completed detailed information in relation to ICCR Scholarship 2017 such as eligibility criteria, application fee details etc, which is tuned below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Scholarship Name||General Cultural Scholarship Scheme|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
- For Under Graduate Courses: Appliers must have passed in the 10+2 standard with the relevant subjects from the reputed boards.
- For Post Graduation or Doctoral Programs: Candidates should have the graduation or posts graduation degree in the concerned stream from the recognized university.
Want to Know? Scholarship Benefits
Financial Terms & Conditions:
|Course Name||Stipend Money|
|M.phil / Ph.d||Rs. 7000/-|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Rs. 7500/-|
|House Rent Allowance|
|In Grade 1 cities||Rs. 5000/-|
|In Other Cities||Rs. 4500/-|
|Bachelors Degree||Rs. 5000/-|
|Masters Degree||Rs. 7000/-|
|M.phil / Ph.d||Rs. 12500/-|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Rs. 15500/-|
|Thesis And Dissertation Expenses|
|Ph.D. Scholar||Rs. 10000/-|
|For BBA / BCA / MBA / MCA / M.Tech and other course||Rs. 7000/-|
Classification of the applicants will be depending on their financial status or performance in test.
Read Now: Written Exam Techniques
- In case of Scholars pursuing Science courses, the expenditure on laboratory chemicals and other related incidental charges will be borne by the scholars themselves.
- For B.E./B.Tech. Courses, it may be ensured that the candidates have taken Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) in their school leaving examinations as these are mandatory for engineering courses in all Indian universities/colleges.
- ICCR does NOT arrange admission in Medical/Paramedical (Nursing/Physiotherapy/ Anesthesia etc.) /Fashion courses.
- It may also be noted that sufficient command of English language for pursuing higher education in India is an essential prerequisite.
Process to Apply for ICCR Scholarship:
- Eligible candidates may apply to the fellowship programs by submitting the application form that is available in the official website www.iccr.gov.in.
- Applicants must fill the prescribed application form and attach the Xerox of required documents which list will be provided below.
- On the completion of Application form, must be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date should be reached.
Read Here: How To Apply For Scholarship
Documents To Be Attached:
- Aspirants must be attached the Xerox of following documents indicated below:
- All educational certificates / Mark sheets
- Photostat of passport.
- Xerox of NID card (If any).
- Affix six additional recent passport size photographs with name written on the photographs for purpose of identification.
- Candidates applying for doctoral / post-doctoral courses should include a synopsis of the proposed area of research.
- Students wishing to study performing arts should, if possible, enclose video/audio cassettes of their recorded performances.
To ICCR, Azad Bhavan,
Check Out: Scholarships in India
Last Date of the Submission Of Application: Updated Soon
For the more details about ICCR Scholarship 2017, you may open the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Get Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|