The Indian Council for cultural Relations implements ICCR Scholarship on behalf of the Ministry of External Affairs. Applications are invited under the General Scholarships Scheme-(GSS). Indian students who want to continue their studies and make a bright future in any Bachelor/Master degree courses in India may apply for ICCR Scholarship 2018, before the closing date that is well indicated below. This is the brilliant opportunity for those contenders who are financially week and finding difficulties to continue their further studies, they must grab this chance.
Candidates who are going to apply for the Indian Council of Cultural Relations scholarship may follow the below provided procedure from the official website via online mode. Interested ones may check the complete ICCR Scholarship 2018 details from here as team of recruitmentresult.com has furnished in below segment of this page. So, Before applying go through it.
|Scholarship Name||General Cultural Scholarship Scheme|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
ICCR Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- For Under Graduate Courses: Appliers must have passed in the 10+2 standard with the relevant subjects from the reputed boards.
- For Post Graduation or Doctoral Programs: Candidates should have the graduation or posts graduation degree in the concerned stream from the recognized university.
Want to Know? Scholarship Benefits
ICCR Scholarship Amount:
|Course Name||Stipend Money|
|M.phil / Ph.d||Rs. 7000/-|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Rs. 7500/-|
|House Rent Allowance|
|In Grade 1 cities||Rs. 5000/-|
|In Other Cities||Rs. 4500/-|
|Bachelors Degree||Rs. 5000/-|
|Masters Degree||Rs. 7000/-|
|M.phil / Ph.d||Rs. 12500/-|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Rs. 15500/-|
|Thesis And Dissertation Expenses|
|Ph.D. Scholar||Rs. 10000/-|
|For BBA / BCA / MBA / MCA / M.Tech and other course||Rs. 7000/-|
ICCR Scholarship Selection Process:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility criteria and screening of application form and these shortlisted applicants will be called for test. On the basis of applicant’s financial status or performance in test, applicants will be selected for Scholarship award.
- In case of scholars who pursue science courses, expenses on laboratory chemicals and other relevant contingencies will be borne by themselves scholars themselves
- Courses for BA / B.Tech, it can be ensured that the applicants have taken Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in their exams leaving school because it is compulsory for engineering courses in all Indian Universities / Colleges.
- ICCR does not arrange admission in Medical/Paramedical (Nursing/Physiotherapy/ Anesthesia etc.) /Fashion courses.
- It can also be noted that enough command of the English language to pursue higher education in India is a mandatory prerequisite.
Benefits of ICCR Scholarship 2018 Scheme for Indian Students:
- Returned Economy Class air fare will be provided to selected applicants to the nearest international airport and air-conditioned third train fares, if necessary.
- Selected students will get stay allowance, contingency grant, house rent allowance and thesis expenses, as admissible under the rules of ICCR
- The Embassy will given the Air ticket for journey from Home Country to India and return ticket will be provided to the scholar in India.
Process to Apply for ICCR GSS Scholarship 2018:
- Eligible candidates may apply to the fellowship programs by submitting the application form that is available in the official website www.iccr.gov.in.
- On the home page of the official site applicants need to go “Students & Opportunities” tab and hit on the “General Scholarships Scheme—GSS” link
- Then you have to press on the “hit here to see about General Instructions to Applicant”
- Now you need to read the complete information carefully.
- After that you have to download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Applicants must fill the prescribed application form and attach the Xerox of required documents which list will be provided below.
- On the completion of Application form, must be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date should be reached.
Read Here: How To Apply For Scholarship
Documents To Be Attached:
- Aspirants must be attached the Xerox of following documents indicated below:
- All educational certificates / Mark sheets
- Photostat of passport.
- Xerox of NID card (If any).
- Affix six additional recent passport size photographs with name written on the photographs for purpose of identification.
- Candidates applying for doctoral / post-doctoral courses should include a synopsis of the proposed area of research.
- Students wishing to study performing arts should, if possible, enclose video/audio cassettes of their recorded performances.
To ICCR, Azad Bhavan,
Check Out: Scholarships in India
Last Date of the Submission Of Application: Updated Soon
For the more details about ICCR Scholarship 2018, you may open the Official Link. Aspirants can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D Key. You are advised to stay in touch with this web portal for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Get Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|