ICDS Bihar Recruitment 2014
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) has depicted a notification to notify about ICDS Bihar Recruitment 2014 to fill the no. of vacancies in Anganwadi department. So candidate can download the application form online.
Job hunters who are searching the job of Anganwadi Worker and Assistant must apply for this ICDS Bihar advertisement 2014 by submitting the application form on or before 3rd July 2014.
The more relevant details about the vacancy such as eligibility and other details are provided below by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
Total no. of post:
Post with vacancy detail:
|Name of the post||No. of post|
For Anganwadi Worker: Applicant must have qualified Matriculation class 10th or its equivalent From a Recognized Board/ Institute
Anganwadi Assistant: candidate should have passed 7th class.
- Age of the participants should be lie between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per government rules.
Selection of the applicant is based on the merit list.
How To Apply?
- All those candidates who wish to apply may download the application form from the official website www.patna.bih.nic.in or type on the A4 size paper properly.
- Fill the application form with all required details and submit their application form along with all necessary documents and certificates to the Gram Sabha.
- Gram Sabha will be organizing at the Smudaik bhavan, Sarkari vidhalaya, Panchayat bhavan, Sarkari Anganwadi or any Sarkari bhavan.
Date to Be Kept In Mind:
Last Date of receipt of the Application – 3rd July 2014
Merit List Publish Date – 8th July 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: All specified details are settled on Official Notification.