ICDS JK Recruitment
Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates to fill up 337 vacant Posts of District Coordinator, Block Coordinator and others. Willing candidates can apply for ICDS JK Recruitment by submitting form till last date that is 10-01-2019.
|ICDS JK Advertisement No. 01 of 2018||Download PDF|
|ICDS JK Advertisement No. 02 of 2018||Download PDF|
|ICDS JK Advertisement No. 03 of 2018||Download PDF|
|ICDS JK Official Website||Press Here|
Highlights of ICDS JK Recruitment 2019:
- Process to Apply for J&K ICDS Recruitment: Offline
- Last Date to Submit ICDS JK Application Form: 10-01-2019
- Posts Name:
- Project Associate
- District & Block Coordinator
- Block Project Assistant
- ICDS JK Vacancies: 337
- Name of Company: Integrated Child Development Services, Jammu & Kashmir
ICDS JK Recruitment
Are You Eligible for JK ICDS Recruitment?
- For ICDS JK Consultant Recruitment: PG Degree /Diploma / CA/ CS/ CMA / MBA.
- For ICDS JK Accountant Recruitment: PG Degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ CWA-Inter/CA Inter.
- For ICDS JK District Coordinator Recruitment / District Project Assistant: Graduate or Certification/ Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma.
- For ICDS JK Block Coordinator Recruitment / Block Project Assistant: Graduate Degree.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitation for JK ICDS Recruitment:
Age should not be below 18 years as on 01-01-2018 for ICDS JK Recruitment Notification.
ICDS JK Vacancy Distribution:
|Posts Name||ICDS JK Vacancy|
|Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation)||01|
|Consultant (Health & Nutrition)||01|
|Consultant (Financial Management)||01|
|Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC)||01|
|District Project Assistant||22|
|Block Project Assistant||141|
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Is there any application Charges?
No application fee is required for ICDS JK Notification
What is the Salary Structure?
|Posts Name||Pay Scale for J&K ICDS Recruitment|
|Consultant||Rs. 60,000/- per month|
|Accountant||Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|Project Associate||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|District Coordinator||Rs. 30,000/- per Month|
|District Project Assistant||Rs. 18,000/- per month|
|Block Coordinator||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
|Block Project Assistant||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
What is Selection Process for ICDS JK Jobs?
How to Download ICDS JK Application Form?
- Visit the official website that is www.jkicds.com.
- Follow “Notification/Circulars” and hit link.
- This will open a new page having list of the latest openings.
- Select suitable link from below given options:
- Advertisement No: 03 of 2018 Dated: 20. 12. 2018 regarding Applications for Contractual posts under CSS POSHAN Abhiyan
- Advertisement No: 02 of 2018 Dated: 20. 12. 2018 regarding Applications for Contractual posts under CSS POSHAN Abhiyan
- Advertisement No: 01 of 2018 Dated: 20. 12. 2018 regarding Applications for Contractual posts under CSS POSHAN Abhiyan
- A complete advertisement will open on the screen.
- Read all details and download format of application.
- Fill form with all required details.
- Attach photo copies of required documents.
- Keep it in an envelope and submit it to below given address.
Check Also: Best State Government Jobs
|Advt No||Postal Address for ICDS J&K Recruitment|
|For Advertisement No. 01 of 2018||Deputy Direct, ICDS Jammu, Haj House 2nd Floor, Rail head Complex Jammu OR Deputy Direct, ICDS, Kashmir, 2nd Floor, Block C Old Secretariat, Srinagar.|
|For Advertisement No. 02 of 2018||District Programme Officer, ICDS Projects of the Concerned District|
|For Advertisement No. 03 of 2018||Child Development Project Officer, ICDS Project of the Concerned Project|
Frequently Asked Questions Related to J&K ICDS Recruitment
Question 1: It is necessary to submit separate forms for each post?
Answer: Yes, candidates shall have to fill separate forms for each post.
Question 2: What are the documents needed along with application form?
- Self-attested photocopies of all academic/ technical qualification
- Certificate of required experience
- Certificate of proof of Residence for State
- Certificate of proof of Residence of concerned district for District / Block Level posts.
Question 3: I have B.Tech Degree in Computer Application. Can I Apply for Block Coordinator?
Answer: Yes, Graduate Degree Holders can apply.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
ICDS JK Recruitment 2019:
In order to fill up 337 vacant Posts of Consultant, Accountant, Project Associate, District & Block Coordinator, District Project Assistant and Block Project Assistant, ICDS JK Recruitment Notification has been released by Integrated Child Development Services, Jammu & Kashmir on its official website.
Willing candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for ICDS JK Recruitment Advertisement by submitting the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date that is 10-01-2019. Incomplete application shall be rejected without assigning any reason thereof against JK ICDS Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 27-12-2018: