Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has broadcasted a notification regarding ICFRE Recruitment 2016. ICFRE is an autonomous body to work under the Ministry of Environment with the support of Government of India. The council intends to engage the proficient and diligent candidates for the posts of Financial Advisor, Stenographer Grade-II, Technical Assistant, Driver and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Interested candidates may apply for the concern as soon as possible. Job seekers are advised to check this page frequently for getting the details about ICFRE Recruitment 2017 as we’ll update it very soon.
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|No. of seats||08|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Jobs seekers who are fascinated to join the council for the said posts may apply for ICFRE vacancy by submitting the filled applications till the scheduled date as given below. Aspirants are requested to comprehend the entire details regarding Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Recruitment that is given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ICFRE Vacancies and Qualification Details:
|Post Name||No. of posts||Eligibility / Qualification|
|Financial Advisor||01||Must be an Indian audit and account service officer and must be having 13 years of experience.|
|Stenographer Grade – II||01||12th class certificate and possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography in English/Hindi|
|Technical Assistant||02||12th Pass with Science|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||01||Matriculation and must possess of a valid driving license for motor cars.|
|Lower Division Clerk||03||12th class certificate and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.|
The age limit for the above positions is minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years with relaxation as per rules. Age relaxation up to 5 years will be allowed for departmental candidates.
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade pay|
|Stenographer Grade – II||Rs.5200-20200 /- p.m.||Rs.2400/-|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Rs.1900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk|
Application Fee for ICFRE Jobs:
Candidates are required to pay non-refundable amount of Rs.200/- as application fee. Aspirants need to submit the application fee in the form of demand draft in favor to respective address as per applied post as tabulated below.
|Post Name||Application fee to be submit|
|Financial Advisor||To be paid a demand draft in favor of DDO, ICFRE|
|Stenographer Grade-II, Technical Assistant, Driver and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||To be paid through bank Demand Draft drawn in favor of the ‘Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity’ payable at Hyderabad from any Nationalized bank|
Mode of Selection:
The selection panel of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education conducts written test / interview for the selection of applicants.
|Get Details||Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam|
|Read This||Interview Preparation Tips|
Procedure to Apply:
- Applicants applying, first of all need to visit the official website that is icfre.org.
- Then on the home page only you need to hit the “Recruitment” link visible at the menu bar.
- After that, you will get on to the desired page having relevant links of advertisement.
- Selection of suitable link of advertisement will take you to the page containing the advertisement and the application form, now download the application form, take a print out of the same and fill it completely and carefully as asked.
- The candidates shall submit applications duly filled in the Performa enclosed (below the official advertisement) along with a passport size photograph and a set of attested copies of requisite mark-sheet, certificates and supporting documents before the respective last on the below mentioned address.
- Candidates applying for Financial Advisor post are required to submit the bio-data in the prescribed format affixing latest passport size photograph along with attested copies of certificates of educational qualification.
Important Date / Postal Address:
|Post Name||Postal Address||Last date of receipt of Application|
|Financial Advisor||Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O., New Forest, Dehradun||09th November, 2016|
|Stenographer Grade-II, Technical Assistant, Driver and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally S. O., Hyderabad-500 100||25th November, 2016|
Candidates need to check Official Link to get rest information related to ICFRE Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Top Highest Paying Jobs in India|