ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
Get complete ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern here!! Candidates who are going to appear in ICICI Bank PO Exam must check the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018. Job appliers are suggested to start their preparation according to ICICI bank examination syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates may download the entire details related to exam pattern from this page.
If you know paper pattern of any entrance exam, then you can study well for that test and you can prepare a schedule according to that pattern. Well, all the candidates can get ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Paper Format/Structure through this page. To get further details related to the ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018, you are advised to scroll down this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com
ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern
Below we have mentioned the subject wise question weightage of ICICI Bank PO. This exam contains 200 Multiple Choice Questions. There is a negative marking for each wrong answer.
|Sr. No.||Subject Names||Max Marks||Max Question|
|1||General English language||40||40|
ICICI Bank PO Paper Format:
So as to being hired as Probationary Officer in ICICI Bank, The candidates have to go through aptitude written test, Group Discussion, profiling & interview rounds. After qualifying these rounds, candidates will be selected as ICICI Bank PO.
Aptitude Test: There are 3 sections in ICICI Bank PO Exam. We have updated here detailed information about paper format. Please have a look…
- Verbal Comprehension – In this section candidates have to attempt 30 questions in 10 minutes. There will be an English passage & questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, anonyms, conjunctions etc are asked.
- Numerical Ability – In Numerical Ability section, 20 questions will be asked in 30 mins. In this, numerical based questions are asked like ratio, time, distance, profit, loss etc.
- Logical Reasoning – There are 25 questions to be solved in 20 mins. This section will have questions related to diagram, symbols & their relation to given passage, data interpretation etc.
Group Discussion – Those who succeeded in getting through aptitude test are allowed to give the group discussion. This is basically of case study types.
Profiling – No special preparation is needed for this. It is done after selection. You just have to know the types of questions asked in previous years.
Interview – This is the last stage of getting selected in the exam. The merit will be prepared after adding the results of all of this.
ICICI PO Exam Marking Scheme 2018:
Hereby candidates are informed that 1 mark will be deducted for each negative answer. The Candidates are suggested not to attempt such questions if they are not sure of the right answer. More than one answer shows against a question will be negatively marked. The candidates have to mark the responses in the OMR sheet using black or blue ink ball point pen only.
Important Instructions for ICICI PO Exam
Aspirants who will participating in ICICI PO Examination they need to read below instructions to avoid unknown mistake:
- It is essential to bring Hall Ticket, without the admit card, candidates will now allow to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidates should reach the examination center 1 hour before the start of the examination
- Candidates are not allowed to carry electronic item in the examination hall which is considered as the subject of cheating
- No extra rough sheet is permissible in the examination hall. Margin will be given to do rough work in the test booklet.
- Without permission do not open the test booklet
- Fill the important information in the answer sheet. If the details are not entered or entered correctly the result may not be evaluated.
- It is essential to use black/ blue ball point pen for shading the bubbles
- It is not allowed to clarify doubts on any item in test booklet from the invigilator.
- Answer should be marked properly by darkening the circle in the OMR sheet.
- Failure to follow the instructions in the examination will be disqualified.
Check Now: ICICI Bank PO Syllabus
To get more information about ICICI Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. Candidates can follow us on face book and google plus for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ICICI Bank PO Admit Card||ICICI Bank PO Result|
|ICICI Bank Placement Papers||ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Salary|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Preparation Material/Books||Bank Exam Model Papers|