ICICI Bank PO Salary
ICICI Bank is the second largest private Indian international bank which provides various monetary services to clients. ICICI Bank recruits various applicants for Probationary Officer pots at impressive ICICI Bank PO Salary.
ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Salaries Per Month
ICICI Bank PO salary package at the time of joining is Rs. 34561/- per month. ICICI Bank PO Salaries Per Month In hand includes all benefits, incentives and pay perks. ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Salaries is more than 4 lakh rupees.
ICICI Bank PO Salary
ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Salary
|PF and Gratuity||2,236||26,836|
|Total CTC(Cost To Company)||30,061||360,732|
|Performance linked retention policy#||4500||54,000|
Check Related ICICI Bank Links:
|ICICI Bank Recruitment||Get Here|
|ICICI Bank PO Syllabus||Get Here|
|ICICI Bank Placement Papers||Get Here|
|ICICI Bank PO Admit Card||Get Here|
|ICICI Bank PO Result||Get Here|
|ICICI Bank Official Link||Check Here|
Who can apply for ICICI Bank PO jobs?
Every year ICICI Bank recruits number of deserving individuals at Probationary officer training program. Applicants who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline can apply for ICICI Bank Probationary Officer jobs
Maximum age of aspirants should be 25 years as on 31st December 2015 (should have been born on or after 31st December 1990). Only shortlisted applicants will be called by the concerned authority for the selection process.
Check Out: Latest Bank Jobs
ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Job Profile
- ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Training Programme is a scheme of ICICI Bank to create a center of attention for young talent from across the country to pursue a career in banking. It is intended to develop specialists with banking knowledge and selling skills to accomplish the need of trained bankers.
- It is a one year training programme, which is well performed at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bengaluru. The participants are set through a very meticulous training with special importance on application of knowledge and generally development of personality.
- The classroom sessions has a period of 6 months and are conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy. The internship and On-the-Job-Training (6 months) will be performed at any ICICI Bank branch or office (within India).
- The Probationary Officers are paid stipend to meet the out of pocket expenses. The Probationary Officers will get an guaranteed employment with ICICI Bank on successful completion of the Probationary Officer Training Programme.
- As lots of candidates getting queries regarding salary of Probationary officer here we have provided the detailed manner of salary structure of PO. The candidates who are preparing for the Bank PO they can view the details equipped above.
ICICI PO Salary Structure
ICICI Bank offer fixed Bank Salary Structure + performance based incentive to their employees. ICICI Bank PO Salary Structure for PO includes basic salary and other various allowances are as follows. All listed allowances together make ICICI Bank PO salary in hand-
- Basic ICICI Bank Salary
- House Rent Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance
- Superannuation Allowance
- Leave Travel Allowance
- Additional HRA Allowance
- PF & Gratuity
ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Pay Scale
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India also increased ICICI Bank PO pay scale per month with promotion. ICICI PO program salary increment will be done after stipulated period of time as per capability of individual.
Applicants must read this entire page to get all ICICI Bank PO Salary details provided by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
Also Know: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
ICICI PO Salary Increment
Those who will be hired as probationary officer will be provided various facilities and incentives and bonus along with Average ICICI PO Salary. After some time, individual will get promoted to higher posts. With the change in profile PO salary in ICICI bank also increased. Promotion will usually depends upon period of time and capability of individual.
Dear job finders, if you are searching any job notification related to bank sector then you may subscribe our free e-mail services to get updated information on your inbox directly. Applicants can also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get details on your timeline.
If you have any query related to this than you may leave their comment in below stated comment box and our team members will resolve your query as soon as possible and provides its better solutions.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Private Bank Jobs||Eligibility for Bank|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Online Test|
|How to Write a Good Resume||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|