ICICI Bank Placement Papers 2013
- ICICI Bank Placement Papers 2013 for PO Exam has been declared online for all those candidates who are looking for such contents.
- These Placement Papers are required for getting a job in ICICI Bank which is stated by officials of ICICI campus.
- Latest Question Papers will give an idea to job seekers who will attend the campus walk-in or written test.
- Read the below mentioned details which is displayed by recruitmentresult.com.
ICICI Bank PO Exam Latest Question Papers of Campus:
- ICICI Bank not only provides good salary package but also gives all the facilities same as govt. Bank job to its employees.
- Therefore, Interest of many candidates has been turned to join this organization. To help the candidates finding job in so much reputed company we are providing ICICI Bank Model Question Papers of Campus details.
- To download free Solutions to assist all its visitors we brought this option because we are recruitmentresult.com.
Que-Mrs. Watsherface had a garage sale. A customer named Gina bought an old lamp and a rug. She paid a total of $5.25 for everything. The rug cost 25 cents more than the lamp. How much did each cost?
Answer: The lamp cost $ 2.50 and the rug cost $ 2.75
Que- Slow Run Express runs between Bangalore and Mumbai, For the up as well as the down journey, the train leaves the starting station at 10:00 PM everyday and reaches the destination at 11:30 PM after three days. Mr. Haani once travelled by Slow Run Express from Mumbai to Bangalore. How many Slow Run Express did he cross during his journey?
Answer: Mr. Haani crossed 7 Slow Run Expresses during his journey.
Que- A mule and a donkey were carrying full sacks on their backs. The mule started complaining that his load was too heavy. The donkey said to him “Why are you complaining? If you gave me one of your sacks I’d have double what you have and if I give you one of my sacks we’d have an even amount. How many sacks were each of them carrying? Give the minimal possible answer.
Answer: The mule was carrying 5 sacks and the donkey was carrying 7 sacks.
Que- Two people enter a race in which you run to a point and back. Person A runs 20 mph to and from the point. Person B runs to the point going 10 mph and 30 mph going back. Who came in first?
Answer: Person A came in first.
Que- Mark ate half of a pizza on Monday. He ate half of what was left on Tuesday and so on. He followed this pattern for one week. How much of the pizza would he have eaten during the week?
Answer: Mark would have ate 127/128 (99.22%) of the pizza during the week.
Que- In the General meeting of “Friends Club, Sameer said, “The repairs to the Club will come to a total of Rs 3120 and I propose that this amount should be met by the members, each paying an equal amount. The proposal was immediately agreed. However, four members of the Club chose to resign, leaving the remaining members to pay an extra Rs 26 each. How many members did the Club originally have?
Answer: The Club originally had 24 members.
Que- If you look at a clock and the time is 3:15.What is the angle between the hour and the minute hands? (The answer to this is not zero!)
Answer: 7.5 degrees
We keep updating of all the latest Placement Papers details here, so kindly bookmark this page and don`t miss any details.
All the best for your career!!
Important Useful Links:
- How can you write fast in Exams? – More Details
- How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
- Why Should We Hire You? – More Details
- How to Write a Good Resume- More Details
- How to dress for an interview- More Details
Note: Direct link to download ICICI Bank Placement Papers 2013: Official Link