ICICI Bank Placement Papers 2014
- ICICI Bank has published the ICICI Bank Placement Papers 2014 for PO Exam and candidates who are preparing for Probationary Officer Post can download the Latest Question Papers from officials of its campus.
- The ICICI Bank Latest Question Papers are necessary for getting jobs in this Bank. It is very helpful for all those contestants who are going to attempt the written exam or walk-in-interview.
- The interest of many candidates has turned to join the ICICI Bank so, to help the aspirants we, recruitmentresult.com have mentioned the ICICI Placement Question Papers of Campus details below.
ICICI Bank Exam Latest Question Papers 2014
Q.1: If on an item a company gives 25% discount, they earn 25% profit. If they now give 10% discount then what is the profit percentage.
Q.2: A certain number of men can finish a piece of work in 10 days. If however there were 10 men less it will take 10 days more for the work to be finished. How many men were there originally?
- 110 men
- 130 men
- 100 men
- none of these
Q.3: Which of the following is allowable under the rules as stated:
- More than half of the staff within a given office belonging to a single party
- Half of the staff within a given office belonging to a single party
- Any person having a member of the same party as his or her immediate superior
- Half the total number of staff members in all three offices belonging to a single party
- Half the staff members in a given office belonging to parties different from the party of the top office holder in that office
Q.4: If A is to be moved as one of the bookeepers,which of the following cannot be a possible working unit.
Q.5: On Aug 15th with the temperature at 97 degrees farenheit it begins to rain at 1 PM. What is the minimum number of lines on which service will be affected?
Q.6: In OST, Terminal Emulation is done in
- Sessions Layer
- Application Layer
- Presentation Layer
- Tr Ans Port Layer
Q.7: For 1 MB memory, the number of address lines required,
Q.8: Semaphore is used for
- dead-lock avoidance
Q.9: In a class composed of x girls and y boys what part of the class is composed of girls
- y/(x + y)
- x/(x + y)
Q.10: What is the maximum number of half-pint bottles of cream that can be filled with a 4-gallon can of cream (2 pt.=1 qt. and 4 qt.=1 gal)
Q.11: In a group of 15,7 have studied Latin, 8 have studied Greek, and 3 have not studied either.How many of these studied both Latin and Greek
Q.12: If 13 = 13w/(1-w) ,then (2w)2 =
Q.13: If x=y=2z and xyz=256 then what is the value of x?
Q.14: A male born into the brown group may have
- An uncle in either group
- A brown daughter
- A brown son
- A son-in-law born into red group
Q.15: How many mashes are there in 1 squrare meter of wire gauge if each mesh is 8mm long and 5mm wide?
Q.16: The price of sugar increases by 20%, by what % should a housewife reduce the consumption of sugar so that expenditure on sugar can be same as before ?
Q.17: A boat travels 20 kms upstream in 6 hrs and 18 kms downstream in 4 hrs. Find the speed of the boat in still water and the speed of the water current
- 1/2 kmph
- 7/12 kmph
- 5 kmph
- none of these
Q.18: Frequency at which VOICE is sampled is
- 4 Khz
- 8 Khz
- 16 Khz
- 64 Khz
Q.19: Piggy backing is a technique for
- Flow control
- retr Ans mition
Q.20: A 2MB PCM (pulse code modulation) has
- 32 channels
- 30 voice channels & 1 signalling channel.
- 31 voice channels & 1 signalling channel.
- 32 channels out of which 30 voice channels, 1 signalling channel, & 1 Synchronizatio channel.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions||Bank Exam Pattern|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Bank Clerk Study Material|
Go for the Official Site.