ICSE Full Form
ICSE is one of the highly familiarized renowned Boards exam which conducts examination for the school students. Many aspirants often unaware about ICSE Full Form, so here on this page, students will k now about What is the Full Form of ICSE/ISC in English? Also, we have also described the details for आई.सी.एस.ई फुल फॉर्म इन हिंदी
Short Description Regarding Board
|Name of the Organization||Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)|
|Type of Board||Private|
|Type of Offered Education||General Education|
|Medium Of Education||English|
|Recommendations||Of The New Education Policy 1986 (India)|
|Classes||Classes V and VIII|
ICSE Full Form
What Is Full Form Of ICSE And ISC?
Here we are going to explain Full Form Of ISC And ICSE Board in English:
ICSE Full Form In English
“Indian Certificate of Secondary Education”
ICSE ISC Full Form
“Indian School Certificate”
What Is ICSE And ISC Full Form in Hindi?
Here you can find Full Form of ICSE Board in Hindi. So, please have a look.
ICSE Full Form In Hindi
“भारतीय माध्यमिक शिक्षा प्रमाणपत्र”
ISC Full Form In Hindi
“भारतीय स्कूल प्रमाणपत्र”
Links Related To ICSE
आईसीएसई क्या है?
Earlier, you got to know about Full Form Of ICSE Board and ISC. Apart from it, you need to know about the board and examination conducted by the authority as well. ICSE is an abbreviation for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education. This is an exam that is done by the Board for the Indian Studies Certificate Examinations for the 10th standard.
- The syllabus followed by the ICSE board is more comprehensive and complete, encompassing all fields with equal importance.
- Students who are interested in careers in the lines of management and humanities will find the curriculum followed under ICSE to be more interesting and challenging, not to mention fruitful.
- Certification under the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education board will be recognized around the world, particularly by foreign schools and universities when compared to the central board’s local margin.
- Due to the emphasis laid on English in ICSE, students from this board may hold a slight edge over other students in exams like TOEFL.
Check Now: Career Options after 12th
- Students may find the syllabus to be too extensive.
- As an average student practicing under an ICSE board will face thirteen subjects/examinations during the sixth grade, when compared to the six subjects faced by the student’s counterpart in a CBSE affiliated school.
- Although an ICSE syllabus can facilitate deeper understanding and better life skills and analytical skills, pursuing further education may prove to be a problem due to a lack of leniency in evaluating papers after an ISC examination.
Check Also: CISCE Official Portal
More Searches Regarding
- ICSE Full Form Board
- Full Form ICSE
- Full Form Of ICSE School
- ICSE School Full Form
- Full Form ICSE Board
We are sure that the details about ICSE Full Form provided above, would be helpful for you. You are suggested to stay in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List of Board Exams in India||Board Exam Preparation Tips|
|How To Score Good Marks In Board Exams||Prepare For Board Exams In 1 Month|
|Prepare for Intermediate Board Exams||How To Find Online Study Material|