A Latest career notification has been released for job searchers as ICSI Recruitment. This time, Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India is willing to hire eligible candidates for vacant posts of Deputy, Assistant Director, Deputy Director and Proof Reader. Candidates, who are interested, can apply for ICSI vacancy through online mode. Through this ICSI Jobs career oriented candidates are getting a chance to groom their career in positive direction. Those applicants want to apply for ICSI Recruitment 2017, must check out the below given entire details.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants interested in getting jobs in this organization must grab this chance for Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India Recruitment by submitting the online filled ICSI Application Form before the end date that is 31-05-2017. Applying candidates may collect additional information regarding ICSI Current Openings, furnished on this page that is well settled by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy, Assistant Director, Deputy Director and Proof Reader|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||31-05-2017|
ICSI Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Proof Reader
Requirement of Academic Qualification:
- To apply for the Jobs in Institute Of Company Secretaries Of India, applicants should have Graduate Degree and Posts Graduate Degree with good academic record from the recognized university or institute.
- Appliers must have relevant working experience according to the posts.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
ICSI Age Limit & Salary Details:
- Candidates who wish to apply for above said Post must attain the age according to organization norms which are given below:
- Relaxation in age to reserved category appliers will be admissible as per norms of organizing body.
|Posts Name||Age||Salary +_Grade Pay|
|Director||45 years||Rs. 37400 – 67000 + Rs. 8700/-|
|Deputy Director||Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Rs. 6600/-|
|Assistant Director||35||Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Rs. 5400/-|
|Proof Reader||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + 2400/-|
Methodology of Appointment:
- Written test & personal interview will be executed for the purpose of selection of applicants. For the selection, the recruitment committee of organization will be organized appointment round. So, appliers need to give their best in test/ interview for selection.
- There is no need to TA / DA for the purpose of attending interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill ICSI Online Application Form?
Aspirants, who are fascinated to apply for any aforesaid vacancy and satisfying above mentioned eligibility criteria, may apply from the below given steps, so, Please have a look…..
- Firstly, you have to log on to official website that is www.icsi.edu.
- Secondly, candidates need to go for ‘What’s New’ section on the home page.
- Thirdly, you will get a new page where various links will contain but you have to select suitable link related to that posts which you want to apply.
- Now, read the notification carefully and search “Apply Online” link to fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- Fill Online Application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature and make payment of application fee in correct manner.
- Lastly, submit the applications as asked complete in all respect within given time.
Check Here Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date to apply Online: 31-05-2017
To get more details about ICSI Recruitment 2017 the candidates are advised to check the Official Link and to get more details please keep visiting our page and you can bookmark us by using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|