ICT Mumbai Recruitment
Institute of Chemical Technology has broadcasted an employment advertisement for ICT Mumbai Recruitment. ICT is searching self motivated and dedicated contenders for filling up 38 Vacancies for Faculty Jobs. Keen contenders, who are going to apply for ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017, may submit online application form before the end date should be reached.
This Page Highlights:
Applicants may follow below stated guidelines to fill online form for Institute of Chemical Technology Recruitment till 15-07-2017. Other relevant details concerning ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – 2018 are well quoted in below module of this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ICT Mumbai Recruitment
|Organization Name||Institute of Chemical Technology|
|Last Date To Apply||15-07-2017|
ICT Mumbai Vacancies:
|Department Name||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor||Drawing Office Superintendent|
|Fibres and Textiles Processing Technology||02||02||–||–|
|Food Engineering and Technology||01||01||–||–|
|Oils, Oleo chemicals and surfactants Technology||01||01||–||–|
|Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology||01||02||–||–|
|Polymer and Surface Engineering||01||02||–||–|
Job finders must have Graduation or Post Graduation degree or Ph.D or an equivalent degree from recognized university or institutions with good academic record for ICT Mumbai Faculty Recruitment.
Salary Scale and Age Limit:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay||Max Age In Years|
|Professor||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-||Rs. 10000/-||54 Years|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 9000/-||45 Years|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 6000/-||35 Years|
|Drawing Office Superintendent||As Per Norms|
- Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- (for Open Category) and Rs. 500/- (for candidates belonging to reserved categories of State of Maharashtra).
- Payment of fee for ICT Mumbai Faculty Jobs will be paid online while submitting the form.
Get PDF: ICT Mumbai Recruitment Notification
Mode of Appointment:
Applicants will be getting selected for ICT Mumbai Jobs through interview process which will be taken by the selection committee of Institute of Chemical Technology.
Must Consider This Note:
The short-listed candidates will be required to make three types of presentations before the Departmental Committee prior to interview by the Selection Committee:
- Classroom teaching
- Past research and future research interests
- Plans for out-reach activities.
Way to Apply for ICT Mumbai Recruitment:
Job applicants who want to fulfill their all eligibility criteria must fill the application form with all required detail within correct manner.
- First of all go to official website of organization which is www.ictmumbai.edu.in.
- On homepage, you may select “Apply online for Faculty Recruitment 2017” link i.e. visible at left side of page.
- Now hit on “Advertisement” link and Read entire details very carefully, hit on “Apply Online” link
- Must fill online application form with required information.
- Also upload scanned passport size photographs along with all essential certificates and documents.
- At last, hit on “submit” button to record entire details and get printout of it for future need.
Press Here To: Apply Online
Last Date To Fill Online Form: 15-07-2017
Candidates can check this Official Link, for more detail related to ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|