ICT Mumbai Recruitment
Institute of Chemical Technology has asserted online vacancy advertisement regarding ICT Mumbai Recruitment. Walk-in-Interview is going to conducts by the Institute of Chemical Technology to employ entitled personnel for the required place of Junior Research Fellow. Aspirants who are eager to build up their career in a right direction and want to achieve success may apply for ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017 by appearing in Interview.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates can get these latest opportunities simply by attending the walk-in-interview on the schedule date that is 06-04-2017. Eligible contenders who fulfill all the criteria must bring all their essential documents and certificates along with them for verification.
Further details in concern to the Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Recruitment are mentioned in the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
ICT Mumbai Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Chemical Technology|
|Date of Interview||06-04-2017|
ICT Mumbai Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow
Candidates who are applying for the JRF Post in ICT Mumbai Jobs should have M. Sc in chemistry from recognized University or Institute with valid NET or GATE Score Card or those who qualified the ICT Ph.D entrance test during academic record 2016-17.
The candidates who will be selected for the Junior Research Fellow vacancy will get a satisfactory amount of pay scale of Rs. 25,000 per month including other allowances.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance walk-in-interview which is going to be conduct by the selection committee of Institute of Chemical Technology.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for attending Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for ICT Mumbai Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Institute of Chemical Technology that is “www.ictmumbai.edu.in”.
- Now, hit on “more” link available under “About vacancy” tab mentioned in the right side of homepage.
- Press on the “20/03/2017 Walk in Interview for JRF under Dr. Pavan M. More” link of advertisement.
- Read the information carefully.
- Now candidates need to attend the walk-in-interview on the schedule date along with the relevant documents.
ICT Mumbai Recruitment: Official Link
First floor, department of chemistry,
Institute of Chemical Technology,
Matunga, Mumbai- 400019
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Date of Interview: 06-04-2017
Aspirants may acquire additional facts regarding ICT Mumbai Recruitment 2017, check Official Notification. You can also follow us of Google plus or Facebook to get more news regarding the post. You may also book mark this page for instant access. You can visit our page again to get latest updates regarding the post.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|