IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Results 2013
IDBI recently announced final results for the post of Assistant manager Grade ‘A’ (IBPS) advertised in July 2012. Aspirants very eager to know about their results. IDBI announced Assistant Manager Result 2013 results on its official website and also aspirants for getting latest and instance result notification of IDBI may subscribe to recruitmentresult.com with a valid email address. Well for getting results through official website require some steps and aspirants should follow steps as published by recruitmentresult.com
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Results 2013 Details
Name of Organization
Industrial Development Bank of India
Type of Announcement
Assistant Manager Result 2013
About IDBI Bank
Industrial Development bank of India (IDBI) was constituted under Industrial Development bank of India Act, 1964 as a Development Financial Institution and came into being as on July 01, 1964 vide GoI notification dated June 22, 1964. It was regarded as a Public Financial Institution in terms of the provisions of Section 4A of the Companies Act, 1956. It continued to serve as a DFI for 40 years till the year 2004 when it was transformed into a Bank. Headquartered in Mumbai, IDBI Bank today rides on the back of a robust business strategy, a highly competent and dedicated workforce and a state-of-the-art information technology platform, to structure and deliver personalized and innovative Banking services and customized financial solutions to its clients across various delivery channels.
How to Check IDBI Bank Results 2013
1. First step for applicant is go on www.idbi.com
2. Now they have to check results section IDBI menu bar
3. If any item name result exists then applicant may enroll and navigate to result link.
4. After navigate link, aspirants must check for suitable title IDBI result 2013
5. Now they have to navigate on given link and enter required details for access their results.
6. After enter information, candidates need to submit button for getting accurate results.