Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses has dissipated current vacancy notification entitled as IDSA Recruitment with the objective to appoint talented and skilled candidates. Applications are invited by the organization for filling up the Research Assistant vacancy. The candidates who want to pursue their career in well reputed organization they can grab this opportunity by register themselves for IDSA Recruitment 2017 quickly.
This page Highlights:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for IDSA Jobs by sending the filled application form with the help of the simple steps at the below mentioned email or postal address on or before the closing date that is 4th January 2017. Aspirants are requested to comprehend complete details in respect of Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses Recruitment as given below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses|
|Final date of Applying||4th January 2017|
IDSA Recruitment Notice: Get here
- Candidates having Master’s Degree with a first class in social sciences and allied fields such as public policy, international relations, strategic affairs, development studies from recognized university or institutions is essential.
- Contenders completed M.Phil. or Ph.D. in the desired area will get the preference.
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
- Keen interest in analyzing current national and international affairs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to attend to detail
- Work under strict deadlines
- Flair for teamwork
- Age limit of the aspirants must be minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC as on the closing date of Applying.
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses will only give relaxation in age to the reserved category candidates according to their rules.
Appointed contenders will get the inclusive amount of salary which will be fixed by the selection panel of Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses at the time of Interview.
Way to get hired:
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses is going to conduct Interview in Delhi for the recruitment of the deserving candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce the originals of all the documents of which copies are enclosed with the application at the time of the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
How to apply for IDSA Recruitment?
- Firstly, move to the official website of the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses that is “www.idsa.in”.
- Press on the “Contact us” tab mentioned in the menu bar and then open the “Jobs” option available in the left side list.
- Hit on the “Advertisement for the Position of Research Assistant” Link.
- Read the whole content very carefully.
- Now candidates need to prepare the application form and fill it with the required details without any mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of application form, documents and certificates and send it at the given email address subjected as “Application for the Position of Research Assistant- (Mention Name of the Centre), IDSA”.
- If in case the application will not be send by the email then send the hard copy of the application form at the mentioned postal address with labeling of “Application for the Position of Research Assistant- (Mention Name of the Centre), IDSA” on the envelope.
Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA),
1, Development Enclave,
Rao Tula Ram Marg, Delhi Cantt.,
Get Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to Apply: 4th January 2017
Wiling candidates may check above stated official notification to get complete details about IDSA Recruitment 2017 advertisement. You may stay in touch with us to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|