A walk-in advertisement has been declared as IDSP Recruitment by Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme. CSU-IDSP, National Centre for Disease Control Directorate General of Health Services Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India requires self motivated and dedicated contenders to fill up Consultant (Microbiology) and Veterinary Consultant in Central Surveillance Unit of Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme posts. Aspirants, whose desire to grasp this job opportunity at IDSP Recruitment 2016, can apply by attending the walk-in interview on scheduled date which is stated below:
|Walk-In Interview Date||18th January 2016|
For more information regarding IDSP Recruitment 2016 such as qualification, applying process and selection process, you may visit this page of recruitmentresult.com. You can easily apply by following the details mentioned on this page.
IDSP Vacancy Details:
- Consultant (Microbiology)
- Veterinary Consultant
Candidates, who wish to enhance their career by getting declared posts at IDSP Jobs, should have degree or diploma in concerned stream from recognized university and having Knowledge and experience in computer application.
Participants, who are selecting for Consultant (Microbiology) and Veterinary Consultant Posts, will receive an attractive salary packages which is offered by Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme.
Job hunters will be getting selected on the basis of their concern in walk-in interview which will be held on 18th January 2016.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For IDSP Recruitment?
- Applicants can go through the official site, which is idsp.nic.in.
- Now hit on “Vacancies” tab from left side of homepage.
- Choose “Advertisement for Walk-in-Interview for Consultants on contractual basis on 18th January 2016” link.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully.
- Then appliers may fill application form with entire information should be submit at address given below before started interview process.
- Aspirants must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all testimonials and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
NCDC (National Centre for Disease Control),
Delhi, 22, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi – 110 054
Walk-In Interview Date: 18th January 2016
To get further info regarding IDSP Recruitment 2016 you may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|