IELTS Exam Fee
To appear in IELTS Exam, candidates have to pay IELTS Exam Fee which is compulsory for all the candidates. Candidates can get complete details about IELTS Exam Fee in India, Mode of Payment, transfer IELTS exam fee etc which is covered on this page only.
IELTS New Registration Fees will be submitted by candidates at the time of IELTS Online Registration. There are three modes to pay IELTS Exam Fee in India that are Credit/ Debit (Visa or Master) and Net banking, Demand Draft and Bank deposit.
IELTS Exam is conducted to evaluate the English language proficiency of non-native English speakers. So, candidates who wish to attend IELTS Test will have to submit IELTS Exam Fee. Candidates can check IELTS exam fee in Indian rupees which is given below on this page by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
IELTS Exam Fee
IELTS Exam Fee in India:
Candidates who are going to apply for IELTS In India, will have to pay IELTS exam fee IDP of Rs.11300, payable at the time of registration. Candidates can pay INR by means of a nationalized bank draft payable to the British Council.
|Test Type||IELTS Exam Registration Fee (INR)|
|IELTS for UKVI||18500|
Know Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
IELTS exam fee India:
- If you want to extend the test date then you have to pay Rs.1,900/- as transfer fee of IELTS.
- If you want to cancel the test date then Rs.1,900/- will be deducted from your fees and the balance will be refunded to the candidate.
- Those students who will request for a cancellation of their registration more than 5 weeks earlier to the IELTS test date they will receive a refund of Rs.5,700/- (75% of the test fee).
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
Mode of Payment:
IELTS test fee can be paid by using the following modes:
Bank deposit –
- On the other hand, candidates can also deposit exam fee in ICICI/Allahabad bank branches through a customized deposit slip that can be downloaded from IELTS IDP India website or they can also obtained from the nearest IELTS IDP branch office/ referral partner.
- It is compulsory to attach the original customer copy of the deposit slip along with the IELTS Application Form.
Demand Draft –
All the applying candidates must ensure that the demand draft is drawn in favour of “IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Payable at New Delhi” and it is made from the list of approved banks.
Credit/ Debit (Visa or Master) and Net banking
Check Here: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
What is IELTS?
International English Language Testing System is called as IELTS. IELTS Exam is conducted top check the candidate’s language ability who wants to pursue their further studies in abroad. .
IELTS Exam is managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL) British Council and IDP: IELTS Australia and employers in many countries. The employers of company include Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA.
Types of IELTS
IELTS is available in three types: Academic, General and Life Skills.
- Those candidates who want to study programmes at universities and various other institutions of higher education which are taught in English they can go through IELTS Academic.
- If you want to travel to an English-speaking country and want to work there or if you plan to attend a secondary school then you must prefer IELTS General Training which is a good choice. Government authorities of English-speaking countries need IELTS score including the Australia, United States Canada, United Kingdom and the New Zealand.
- Exam for IELTS Life Skills, UK Visas and Immigration is appropriate if you want to immigrate or citizenship in the United Kingdom
Also Check: British Council IELTS scholarship
Scoring in IELTS:
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
To get IELTS exam fee details you need to check this page carefully. If you have any query regarding details of Exam Fee for IELTS then you can comment in below stated comment box. Team members of recruitmentresult.com will try to solve your query regarding Fee for IELTS exam as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for IELTS Exam||IELTS Exam Pattern|
|IELTS Coaching In Hyderabad||IELTS Application Form|
|IELTS Coaching Centers in Chennai||IELTS Syllabus|
|Top IELTS Coaching Centers in India||IELTS Sample Papers With Answers|