IES Application Form 2014
The Union Public Service Commission has published the Advertisement for Indian Engineering Services (IES) Exam which will be commenced on 24th May 2014 and UPSC IES Online Application Form submission last date is 10th March 2014.
IES exam will be conducted for recruitment of engineering post. The Recuitmentresult.com web portal is providing latest jobs.
For all information about IES Application Form 2014 such as Age, Qualification, How to apply are mentioned below by our website team:
UPSC IES Online Application Form 2014 Details
Name of Organization
Union Public Service Commission
Name of Post
Who can apply?
The Aspirant must have a Degree in Engineering with the following branches from any university
- Civil Engineering –CE
- Electrical Engineering –EEE
- Electronics & Communication Engineering –ECE
- Mechanical Engineering –ME
Aspirant age must be between 21 years to 30 years.
- Rs. 50/- for Unreserved Applicants
- Free for Female/SC/ST Applicants
- The Fee can be paid in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using the net banking facility of SBI or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply?
Dear Aspirants you may apply for the online registration through the official website which is www.upsconline.nic.in and fill up the registration form with scanned photograph, and signature. After submitting the form you can print out of the challan copy then submit the challan in near SBI Branch. After that again visit the official website and submit the SBI challan number and registration number. Now you have completed registration for this post.
- Date of Advertisement: 08th February 2014
- Last Date of submitting the Online Application Form: 10th March 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 24th May 2014
|IES Exam Pattern 2014||Complete Details|
|IES Admit Card||Complete Details|
|IES Notification||Complete Details|
|IES Selection Procedure||Complete Details|
|IES Coaching Institutes||Complete Details|
|IES Syllabus||Complete Details|
|IES Interview Questions||Complete Details|
|IES Answer Key||Complete Details|
|IES Result||Complete Details|
Note: More Details has been announced in this Official Notification