IES Application Form
Union Public Service Commission is inviting IES Application Form up to 04th March 2016. Commission wants to invite talented candidates as engineers in government services/ sectors of railways roadways, energy, defence, and telecommunication. IES/ ISS Exams are going to be held on 13th May 2016.
Job hunters who think themselves suitable and want to grab this golden chance to work as Government Employee may apply submit IES Application Form 2016 as soon as possible. Before filling application form candidates have to apply for Online Registration.
From the below segment of this page you may get complete details concerning IES 2016 such as eligibility detail, selection process, age limit, application fee, procedure of applying and important dates etc. Interested candidates should send their UPSC IES Application Form through proper channel.
IES Application Form
Categories Of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering
Interested candidates should have degree of B.E. / B.Tech. Or passed sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) Or
Obtained a Degree/ Diploma in engineering from such foreign university/ college/ institution recognized by the Government of India and Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); Or
Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; Or
Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959.
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years. Upper age limit is relaxed to reserved category as per rules of organization.
- For General/ OBC category candidates application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For reserved category candidates: No Fee
- Fee should be submitted through any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/Debit Card.
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in Test or Interview conducted by the selection committee of Union Public Service Commission.
IES 2016 Pattern:
|Paper I (Objective Type)||General Ability Test|
(Part A: General English)
(Part B: General Studies)
|Papers II & III (Objective type)||Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering||200 Marks for each paper|
|Papers IV & V(Conventional Type)||Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering||200 Marks for each paper|
|Total marks for Written Examination||1000 Marks|
|Personality Test||200 Marks|
Procedure to fill IES Application Form:
- Applicants should go to official site that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Choose link ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC’.
- Choose link for ‘Part-I Registration’ in front of exam you want to apply.
- Read complete details and fill online application form.
- Now go to ‘Part-II Registration’ section and fill application.
- Upload required documents and fill online application form.
- Take hard copy of application for future use.
- Date of closing of online application- 12th February 2016
- Admit cards will be available- 07th March 2016 to 04th April 2016
- IES/ ISS Exams are going to be held: 13th May 2016
Note: For more details about IES Application Form 2016 you may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IES Exam Pattern||IES Syllabus|
|IES Selection Procedure||IES Interview Questions|
|IES Coaching Institutes||UPSC Notifications|
|UPSC Online Application Status||Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Calendar|