IES ISS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Economic/Statistical Service Education shall check IES ISS Eligibility Criteria from this page. Union public service commission is going to conduct IES ISS Examination to recruit candidates in various services. So job seekers who want to enhance their career in government sector must apply for this job opportunity but after ensuring eligibility conditions. Candidates can also visit the official website of Union public service commission that is upsc.gov.in to check eligibility criteria. Candidates can also grab detailed information regarding IES ISS Eligibility Criteria 2018 by going through below section of this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
Union public service commission is inviting applications from 21/03/2018 to 26/04/2018. So interested candidates shall apply against this notification. Candidates who applied for Economic/Statistical Service Exam shall get their admit cards in March 2018 and exam will be held on 29/06/2018. After entrance examination shortlisted candidates have to appear for personal interview/personality test in August 2018. We the team of recruitmentresult.com are providing all the significant details regarding IES ISS Eligibility Criteria 2018 on this page. So please have a look…
IES ISS Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be either
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Know More About: Indian Economic Service Exam
- Candidates applying for Indian Economic Service officer post must possess Post-graduate in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics /Econometrics Degree from a recognized university/institute which must be incorporated by an act of the central government or state legislature in India.
- And candidates applying for Indian Statistical Service Officer Post must have Post-Graduate in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics Degree from a recognized university/ institute which must be incorporated by an act of the central government or state legislature in India.
Age of the applying candidates must be between 21-32 years set by concerned authority.
Check Here: UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying against UPSC IES ISS Notification shall check age relaxation criteria by visiting below section of this page. So please have a look…
- SC/ST category candidates and Ex- Servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs will get 5 years relaxation in age and OBC category candidates will enjoy 03 years relaxation in age.
- Defence Services personnel who are disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof will get 03 years relaxation in age.
- PWD candidates will get 10 years relaxation in age.
Candidates first have to fill application forms invited by Union public service commission. After that candidates will be selected through screening of application forms. Candidates who get selected through screening of application forms then will be called for preliminary examination conducted on scheduled date. Candidates who appear for preliminary examination then will have to check answer key and then result and then cut off. Candidates who get selected through prelims then have to appear for mains examination conducted on scheduled date. After mains examination candidates who get shortlisted then have to appear for personal interview. Final selection is based on overall performance of candidate.
Must Check: UPSC IES/ISS Selection Process
|Application form issue date||21/03/2018|
|End date for making application||16/04/2018|
|Date of availability of admit card||March, 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||29/06/2018|
|Date of publication of result of IES/ISS||July 2018|
|Date of Interview||August, 2018|
|Final result will be declared on||August, 2018|
Candidate can garb more details regarding IES ISS Eligibility Criteria 2018 by tapping to this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web portal by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IES Admit Card||UPSC IES/ISS Result|
|Indian Economic Service Syllabus||IES ISS Answer Key|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|