IES Preparation Books
UPSC conducts Engineering Services Examination every year with the aim to recruit candidates for civil servants and officials. IES Preparation Books is provided on this page for the contender who appears in this exam. Large number of Applicants who dreams to become IES officers desperately prepares for this competitive exam, and in this concern we are suggesting here Best Books for ESE, Guides, and Study Materials. Candidates can download the list of IES Preparation Books 2018 via online mode in PDF format without any cost and to start their preparation.
What You Can Get From This Page:
Here we are unfolding lists of IES Preparation Books, Guides, and Study Materials. Books are easily available in the market in both the languages that is English & Hindi. Therefore books suggested by us cover the entire syllabus and are easily understood. The Detailed List of necessary Books and Guides is specified on the below section of the page.
There are numerous of books which is available in the market, so the candidates are advised to choose carefully and don’t fall into the trap of collecting hundreds of “free material” available on internet. Candidates can check the list of given books and then spend accordingly.
It is observed that candidates who appear in this Exam are sometimes confused with the selection of books to be purchased for best IES Exam Preparation. Here on this page you will found useful study material, books and guides for preparing UPSC ESE. However books consist of Solved and Unsolved Previous year Question Papers. So, Students can practice from these books as it can help in a best way for preparation.
IES Preparation Books
Best Books for ESE/Engineering Services
|Book Name||Author Name||Book Images|
|Thermodynamics||Yunus A Cengel, Michael A Boles|
|Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machinery||Dr. R.K. Bansal|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||C P Arora|
|Heat Transfer (In SI Units)||JP Hollman|
|Renewable Sources of Energy||Vaughn C. Nelson|
|Theory of Machines||RS Khurmi and GK Gupta|
|Mechanics of Materials||Punamia|
|Design of Machine Elements||V B Bhandari|
Must Read: How To Prepare for IES Exam
Books for Civil Engineering
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Mechanics for Engineers||B Johnson|
|Limit State Design||Ram Chandra|
|Strength of Material||V N Vazaram|
|Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering||A Singh and K R Arora|
|Strength and Meterials||UC. Jindal|
|Introduction to Mechanics of Solids||Crandall|
|Basic and applied Fluid Mechanics||Garde|
|Strength of material||Gere and Timoshenko|
|Concrete Technology||MS Shetty|
|RCC (WSM)||Shyal and Goyal|
|RCC (LSM)||AK Jain|
|Steel Structure||L S Negi|
|Soil Mechanics||K R Arora|
|Fluid Mechanics||Modi & Seth|
|Theory of Structure (Vol – II)||Vazirani and Ratwani|
|Irrigation Engineering||S K Garg|
|Prestress Concrete||N. Krishna Rajee|
|Engineering Hydrology||K Subramanya|
Books for Electrical Engineering
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Principles of Electronics||V.K. Mehta|
|Radio Engineering||G.K. Mithal|
|Physics of Semiconductor Devices||Sze|
|Automatic Control System||Kuo|
|Elements of Engineering Electromagnetics||Rao|
|Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating System||Jordan & Balmain|
|Modern Central Engineering||Ogata|
|Electromagnetic Waves and Field||R N Singh|
|Control Systems Engineering||Nagrath Gopal|
|Integrated Circuits||D. Roy Choudhary|
|Basic Current Analysis||Murthy|
|Topics in Communication Theory||David Middleton|
Get Complete Detailed: IES Syllabus
Book List for Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Network Analysis||Van Valkenburg|
|Network and Systems||D. Roy Choudhary|
|Integrated Electronics||Jacob Millman & C. Halkias; Millman & Grabel|
|Integrated Circuits||K R Botkar|
|Op. Amps & Linear Integrated Circuit||Gayakwad|
|Digital Logic & Computer Design||Moris Mano|
|Signals and System||Oppehum, Willsky & Nacob|
|Automatic Control System||Benjamin C. Kuo|
|Control System Engg||Nagrath & Gopal|
|Principle of Communication System||Taub & Schilling|
|Communication System||A. Bruu Carlson|
|Electromagnetic Waves & Radiating Systems||Jardon & Balmain; JD Kraus|
Books for Mechanical Engineering:
|Thermodynamics||Basic and Applied Thermodynamics||P K Nag|
|Heat Transfer and Refrigeration and Air conditioning.||Heat Transfer||Holman|
|IC Engines||Internal Combustion Engines||V Ganesan|
|Refrig.and Air Conditioning||Refrig.and Air Conditioning||C P Arora|
|Fluid Mechanics||A Textbook Of Fluid Mechanics And Hydraulic Machines||R. K. Bansal|
|Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics Including Hydraulics Machines||P. N. Modi|
|Fluid Machinery and Steam Generators||Fluid Machinery:||R. K. Bansal|
|Theory of machines||Theory of Machines||S. S. Rattan|
|Theory of Machines||R. S. Khurmi|
|Machine design||Design of Machine Elements||V B Bhandari|
|Mechanical Engineering Design||Shigley|
|Strength of Materials||Elements of Strength of Materials||S. P. Timoshenko, D. H. Young|
|Strength of Materials||S. Ramamrutham|
|Production engineering||Manufacturing Science||Amitabha Ghosh|
|Manufacturing Technology|| P. N. Rao|
|Industrial Engineering||Industrial Engineering and Management||O. P. Khanna|
|Modern Production/Operations Management||Sarin Buffa|
Check Out: IES Previous Year Question Papers
Preparation Tips to crack IES examination
- To crack IES Exam start preparing for the very first day you thought about it as the syllabus much wider than the expectation.
- Firstly get yourself clear about that what actually the IES exam is about and then prepare for the subjects in accordance to their weightage.
- Make proper schedule for the subjects according to topics, you can also differentiate the topics in easy and tough category for your ease.
- Once you are complete with practicing all the subjects then practice questions from last year’s paper to get idea about the exam pattern and you can also analyze your weak areas.
- This will enhance your ability to manage time for each question.
- Start with the questions about which you are completely sure and don’t stick to questions which you are not able to solve.
- At last the best tip is to practice more and more and give your 100 %.
How to achieve success??
- It is foremost important to set daily set daily goals for yourself and Realize your Potential
- You will be surrounded with successful people but you have to be focused on your goals by imagining and visualizing yourself being successful.
- Make a plan and work with the flow of things, avoid looking back and try to stay away from Stay away from distractions.
- Be practical and Get rid of false beliefs and ideologies
- Never Give up in any situation, develop self confidence and try to get innovative by welcoming new ideas.
- Enhance your social skills and feels excitement to learn new things.
- Learn accepting the situation whether it is failure or success stop complaining
- You should be flexible to environment
- Be honest and Always speak the truth
- Develop your routine by managing your time and follow it.
- Stay motivated to make a strong desire to attain success and think positive for making success the goal
- You should be mentally active and engage yourself in work also find mental peace for relaxing.
Check Here Updated: IES Exam Pattern
To attain more details about IES Preparation Books 2018 and other information check the Official Site. Join us on Facebook and Google+ and may also subscribe to our web portal and enjoy free mail service to get details directly in your inbox. If you have any suggestion or query comment us on below provided comment box, our team will reply to it. You can also bookmark this page by using cntrl+d
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|UPSC Engineering Services Examination||IES Answer Key|
|UPSC Engineering Services Admit Card||IES Interview Questions|
|UPSC Engineering Services Result||IES Coaching Institutes|
|UPSC Notification||Free Job Updates|