IFBI Admission 2015
Institute Of Finance, Banking and Insurance has revealed a notice for IFBI Admission 2015 in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) under the NIIT. Students, who want to make their career in banking sector, or take admission in PGDBO, must apply by filling the Online Application form.
|Last Date To Apply||Apply Now|
You may attain the whole detailed information about IFBI Admission 2015 such as fee structure, how to apply, and selection process online etc, which is provided below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders, who desire to apply for the above said program at IFBI, should have the 10+2 with graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks from recognized University Or Institutions.
- Participants must pay the Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- The payment of fee will pay through Cash/Credit Card/Demand Draft favouring NIIT Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance Training Ltd.
Admission is based on the performance in personal interview and the IFBI Common Entrance Test (ICET or IFBI Aptitude Assessment Test).
How to Apply:
- Contestants may apply to the PGDBO course by filling the Online Form that is available on the Official Website www.ifbi.com.
- Applicants must visit the website and select the ‘Admission’ option from menu bar then press the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Now, the appliers select the program courses, and then they must fill the online application form and upload the digital image of their photograph.
- After that press the submit button to submit the application form and must take the printout of an application form for further use.
- Appliers must attach the Xerox of all the documents with the printed application form and must be sent to their preferred IFBI center on or before the last date should be reached.
- Last Date to Apply Online: As Soon As Possible
- To Download Admit Card Date: Updated Soon
Note: you may visit the Official Link, for getting other details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||How to Start a New Life In College?|