High Education! Great Future…Students, who’re seeking admission in banking Programmes at IFBI, which is a leading institute in India, canfind entire information about IFBI Admission, IFBI Fee Structure etc from this page. Admissions to All Programs are granted based on the Quarterly declaration of academic session. So, candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, can apply for IFBI Admission 2018 and submit IFBI Online Application Form before the deadline.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Admission to IFBI Programmeswill be done through IFBI Common Entrance Test (ICET or IFBI Aptitude Assessment Test) which will be held in the month of July 2018. IFBI Entrance Exam is consisting of four subjects namely, English Language Ability, Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning and Basic Checking. To download more information about Institute Of Finance, Banking and Insurance Admission, you need to scroll down this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|University Name||Institute Of Finance, Banking and Insurance|
|Courses Offered||Banking Programmes|
|Last Date for Online Registration||Check Below|
IFBI Courses Offered:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking(PGDB+)
- Certificate Course in TeleBanking (CTB)
- Diploma in Banking (DIB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB)
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
|Program Name||Needed Qualification||Age Criteria|
|(PGDBO)||Greater than 50% marks in graduation, Class XII and Class X||25|
|(PGDB+)||Greater than equal to 50% marks in graduation, Class X & XII|
|(CTB)||Greater than equal to 50% marks in graduation||26|
|(PGDRB)||Greater than equal to 50% marks in graduation (regular mode)||24|
For PGDBO and PGDB+ courses, No correspondence/distance learning mode in X, XII & Graduation and only regular mode of education is allowed and having Maximum work experience of 2 years, 1 year gap allowed in academics.
- All category appliers should need to pay the Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- The payment of fee will pay through Cash/Credit Card/Demand Draft favouring NIIT Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance Training Ltd.
IFBI Admission Process:
- Contenders will have to qualify the IFBI Common Entrance Test (ICET or IFBI Aptitude Assessment Test) for admissions in banking Courses.
- Those, who qualify the exam, are only eligible to appear in interview session which will be held on scheduled date.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
IFBI Entrance Exam Pattern:
|1||English Language Ability|
Process to fill IFBI Admission Form:
- Candidates need to open official web portal of Institute Of Finance, Banking and Insurancethat is www.ifbi.com
- When you reach at homepage of institution, select “Admissions” tab, which is visible at upper side of web page.
- Now, hit on eligibility criteria link from “Admission Zone” section and read entire details very carefully.
- After ensuring your eligibility for particular course, hit the “Can Apply Online” link.
- Fill IFBI Online Admission Form correctly with all personal and Qualification details.
- Please check all the details filled by you thoroughly and attach the mark lists and caste certificate and caste validity certificate etc.
- After that, filled application forms submit it through proper channel before the last date should be reached.
Documents To Be Attached:
- Three Copies of passport-sized photographs
- Education Qualification :
- For Graduates: Photocopies of class X, XII, Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates.
- For 2nd/3rd year students: Photocopies of class X, XII, 1st/2nd year Mark Sheet.
- Post-Graduation Certificate & Mark Sheet (If Applicable)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
IFBI Admission 2018 Important Dates:
|IFBI Admission Notification Will Release On||First Week Of June 2018|
|Starting Date To Fill Online Form||Second Week Of June 2018|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||First Week Of July 2018|
|Entrance Exam Will be held on||Last Week Of July 2018|
Candidates may open this Official Link to know more details about IFBI Admission 2018.Follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to get latest updates regarding admission in IFBI on your timeline wall directly. If you want to send any feedback related to this notification, you may leave their comment here. Thanks For Visiting Us…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|