Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding, Coimbatore has recently released the IFGTB Recruitment 2019 notification. Regarding this, applications are invited through online for the Technical Assistant Vacancies in various disciplines.
IFGTB Technical Assistant Vacancies
Institute is looking for eligible and capable applicant to fill vacant Technical Assistant jobs. Candidates who are interested to grab jobs in IFGTB can apply on or before last date that is 23.11.2018.
Highlights of This Page
Apply for IFGTB Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates are requested to forward duly filled in application form with original copies of their certificates for verification with attested copies for submission to the below specified address.
Go through below section of this page recruitmentresult.com to get all relevant detailed information related to IFGTB Recruitment 2019. Please have glance at below section.
- Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab Research)
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance Civil)
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance Electrical)
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance Instrumentation)
- Technical Assistant (Computer Science/IT)
IFGTB Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Appliers of IFGTB Technical Assistant Recruitment must have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute/ university.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Age Limits For IFGTB Technical Assistant Jobs
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Applicants who will be selected for IFGTB Job vacancy will be entitled to receive Rs.29,200/- Plus allowances as admissible.
IFGTB Vacancy Application Fees
Candidates applying for IFGTB Technical Assistant vacancy have to pay application fees through online mode using internet banking or debit/credit card or OFFLINE through SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode and Post Office Challan Payment mode.
- For all candidates: Rs. 300
- For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class: Rs. 100
IFGTB Recruitment Procedure
Selection of eligible candidates for IFGTB Notification will be done based on their performance on written exam followed by personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply For IFGTB Recruitment 2019?
Candidates applying to Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding recruitment, can follow the below mentioned instructions
- First of all visit to the official website of Institute that is ifgtb.icfre.gov.in.
- From the home page, move your cursor towards “What is New” section
- Now hit on apt “Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding jobs” link
- Read complete details / information and instructions of IFGTB Job Notification very carefully.
- Download IFGTB application form and fill it with require and correct details
- Attach photo copies of all relevant documents with form
- Now wrap application form with required documents in an envelope super scribed with post name
- At last send the IFGTB Recruitment form to the below stated address.
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB),
Forest Campus, Cowley Brown Road,
R.S Puram, Coimbatore – 641002 (Tamil Nadu)
IFGTB Recruitment Dates
- Last date to apply for IFGTB 2019 Recruitment: 23.11.2018
- Date of Examination: Dec 2018 / Jan 2019
Candidates can go through Official Link to get further details of IFGTB Recruitment 2019. Follow our portal recruitmentresult.com on facebook or Google plus to get all latest updates and interesting update directly to timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|