Institute Of Financial Management And Research is going to conduct Written Ability Testfor those candidates, who are eagerly waiting to apply against IFMR Admission. In this regard, Institute has released IFMR MBA Admission Notification.
Contenders, who want to take admission in MBAfor the academic year 2018-20, need to fill IFMR Application Form till last date that is 15-01-2018 as per notice. So, before the last date, you have to submit online form along with required fees for IFMR Admission 2018.
|Highlights of this page:|
Institute Of Financial Management And Research provides various courses like Masters In Business Administration, PG and Research programmes in the field of business administration, science and many others.
To the purpose of attaining detailed information regardingInstitute of Financial Management and Research Admission 2018, you need to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
How Much Amount Will Be Paid for MBA Admission?
Contenders should need to pay Rs. 1,500/- as an application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
Courses Offered for IFMR Admission 2018:
MBA (Masters In Business Administration) in the following streams:
- Information Systems & Operations
- Human Resources Management
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Contenders must be Graduates from a full time or part time degree course, but NOT correspondence/ distance mode/ online mode in any discipline with consistent academic record.
Other Criteria For IFMR MBA Admission:
- Contenders should have been born on/after 1st January 1991 and on/before 31st December 1999.
- Working experience is NOT required, but those with work experience should have less than or equal to 3 years of experience as of 1st December 2017; students pursuing final year degree can also apply.
- Applying candidates are required to take /have taken any of the following standardized entrance exams such as CAT 2017 / XAT 2018/ CMAT 2018/ GMAT & GRE (taken on / after 1st January 2015).
IFMR Admission Fees:
|Admission cum first installment fee||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Refundable Caution Deposit||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Second installment fee during November 2018||Rs. 5,00,000/-|
|Third & final installment – June 2019||Rs. 4,00,000/-|
Read Here: How to Start a New Life In College?
IFMR Scholarship Amount:
The scholarship will be provided on the basis of academic performance (CGPA) during the two years. The amount will be paid in the form of an account Payee cheque drawn in the name of the student.
- First Rank: Rupees Two Lakh Fifty Thousand only
- Next 3 students: Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand only
- Students, other than the above four, who are in the top 10% – Rupees Fifty Thousand only.
IFMR Admission Process:
Contenders will be selected for IFMR MBA on the basis of their performance in Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by personal interview (PI) which will be conducted by the institutes for the purpose of providing admission.
IFMR Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based online test)
- Type of Question: The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type
- Negative Marking: For wrong answer, one mark will be deducted
IFMR Exam Centre:
For General Round
|East Zone||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi|
|North Zone||Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow|
|South Zone||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi|
|West Zone||Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
For Early Decision Round:
Download From Here: IFMR Admission Prospectus
What are the steps to fill IFMR Admission Form?
- First of all, contenders are required to visit the official website of Institute Of Financial Management And Research that is www.ifmr.ac.in.
- After visiting the official website, hit on “Proggrammes” tab which is given at the top menu bar of the homepage.
- Then, choose “MBA” link from the drop down list and select “Prospectus” link.
- After that, read the complete information from the opened IFMR Admission Notification and now come back at home page for the purpose of applying.
- Now, press “MBA Apply Now” link from top right corner of the page.
- A new page will open on your screen as shown below.
If you’re a fresh candidates:
- Students need to press “Register” button and complete the registration process.
- Enter your valid e-mail Id and hit the “Create New Account” button.
- After that, fill asked details in blank textboxes such as personal info.
- Consequently, hit the “Register” button and feed entire details.
- On successful registration, a unique username and password will be allotted through SMS/Mobile no.
If you’re an existing candidates:
- First of all, follow above listed first 6 steps and login with registered username and password.
- Fill the IFMR Online Admission form with complete details in correct manner.
- When the form has filled, you need to upload essential documents, scanned images and signature.
- Finally, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a hard copy of it or keep it safe for future reference.
Hit Here To: IFMR Admission Apply Online
IFMR Admission 2018 Dates:
|Stage of the Process||Early Decision Round||General Round|
|IFMR Admission Last Date||15-01-2018||05-02-2018|
|Release of Shortlist (for Selection Process)||22-01-2018||19-02-2018|
|Selection Process Starts||03-02-2018||03-03-2018|
|Selection Process Ends||18-02-2018||25-03-2018|
|Announcement of First Merit List||26-02-2018||09-04-2018|
|Announcement of First Wait List||28-02-2018||11-04-2018|
|Program Starts on||01-06-2018 (Friday)|
To know other facts and information in concern to IFMR Admission 2018, you can go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|