Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) has published a latest notice for IGIDR Admission. IGIDR invites applications from those eligible and interested candidates who want to take admission in M.Sc. (Economics) and M.Phil./Ph.D. programmes. So, contenders who are willing to take admission in this institute may apply for IGIDR Admission 2016 by submitting their application form on or before the last date.
Presently, IGIDR has about 150 staff and students that comprise about 26 full time faculty members, 24 non-academic staff and concerning 90 M.Sc./M.Phil/Ph.D students. Candidates can get complete detail regarding Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Admission such as course offered, eligibility criteria, application fee, admission procedure, steps to apply etc form this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
IGIDR Admission Details
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- M.Phil./Ph.D. (Development Studies)
|M.Sc. (Economics)||Candidates must have degrees / B.A./ B.Sc. in Economics / B.Com./ B.Stat. / B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics) / B.Tech. / B.E. with at least a second division for Economics discipline and first division for other disciplines.|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. (Development Studies)||Degrees / M.A. / M.Sc in Economics / M.Stat. / M.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research) / M.B.A./ M.Tech./ M.E. / B.Tech. / B.E. with at least 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks for other disciplines.|
- For General Category- Rs. 500/- only.
- For SC/ST/PD- Rs.100/- only. Reservation of seats for SC/ST/Physically disabled categories will be as per the regular norms.
- All applying candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online test and interview.
- The Online test for both M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D. will emphasize general aptitude, analytical ability and mathematical skills at appropriate levels.
- Based on the performance in the Online test, short listed candidates will be called for an interview at IGIDR around the third/fourth week of June 2016.
Steps to Apply for IGIDR Admission:
- First of all applicants require to logon official website of organization that is www.igidr.ac.in
- Then, hit “admission 2016” tab which is mentioned on the home page.
- Now, press “Online Application Form for M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D. Programmes” link.
- After that, fill the online application form including all important detail such as name, age, gender, course name, address, qualification etc and upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- At last, hit “submit” button and take printout of the form for future use.
Date to be Remember:
- Last date for receipt of Online Application form- 31st March, 2016
- The Online test will be held on – Sunday, 24th, April, 2016
You can check Official Notification for other detail regarding IGIDR Admission 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|