Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is seeking eligible and hard working candidates for IGIDR Recruitment. Concerning this, the recruitment panel has invited application form through offline mode. So, interesting aspirants as well as who fulfill the eligibility criteria of IGIDR Recruitment 2018 can submit application form for the Librarian Vacancy. The application form can be downloaded from the official website that is igidr.ac.in.
Points of this Page:
To apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Librarian recruitment, applicants are required to send duly filled application form at postal address before the closing date that is 31-12-2017. Individual who have wished to get brief details about IGIDR Recruitment 2018 are advised to stay tuned with us on the page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research|
- Chief Librarian
- Assistant System Analyst cum Software Engineer
Vital Qualifications Required:
- To apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Librarian Vacancy, candidates must have Master’s degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent from recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants who are applying for Assistant System Analyst cum Software Engineer jobs, they should complete Minimum BE/B. Tech in computer science / MCA / MSc (IT), with 55% marks from recognized university or institute.
You Can Also Check:
- Aspirants who are applying for IGIDR Librarian vacancies, their age should not exceed above than 55 years.
- To apply for IGIDR Assistant System Analyst cum Software Engineer recruitment, aspirants should not above than 35 years in age.
- The relaxation will be provided to reserved category contenders based on govt. norms.
Aspirants appointed for IGIDR Librarian Jobs will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 37,400-67000 (PB-4) Grade Pay Rs.10,000/-.
Selected applicants for IGIDR Software Engineer Jobs will be paid by an amount of Rs. – 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800 (As per 6th cpc) plus allowances as per the rules of the Institute.
Mode Of Assortment:
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is going to conduct written test and interview for the selection of eligible aspirants. Qualifying contenders in written will be called for interview in which they are suggested to bring original copies of relevant documents and certificates for verification purpose.
Want to Know?
What Is The Applying Process For IGIDR Recruitment 2018?
- Willing to apply candidates for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research recruitment should visit its official website that is www.igidr.ac.in
- Hit on “careers” tab appearing at left hand side of the home page.
- A new page will be opened at your computer screen from where you must select “View Advertisement” tab written in front of job name.
- Aspirants should read complete IGIDR Recruitment notification for getting full info.
- After that, candidates should come back on previous page and hit on “Download Application form” link.
- Fill IGIDR application form with suitable details asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Now, attach copies of relevant documents and certificates with Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research application form.
- Eventually, send it to below mentioned postal address before the last date.
IGIDR Recruitment – Official Notification
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065
Last date to send application form: 31-12-2017
To fetch more information regarding IGIDR Recruitment 2018, go through Official Link. If you have any query related to this post then you are absolutely free to ask it in below given comment box. Our expert team will definitely solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|