Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research has issued an employment advertisement related to IGIDR Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Administrative Officer (HR/ Admin)/ Assistant System Analyst- cum- Software Engineer and Junior Senior Engineer. Job hunters who wish to get hired under this institute may apply for IGIDR Vacancy through offline process. We’re trying to update the latest info about IGIDR Recruitment 2017 very soon, so you may keep in touch with this web portal.
|Institute Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research|
|Last Date To Apply||7th Nov. 2016|
Interested and capable contenders satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research Recruitment by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is 7th Nov. 2016. To get rest information you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team members of by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Administrative Officer (HR/ Admin)
- Assistant System Analyst- cum- Software Engineer
- Junior Senior Engineer
Job hunters who are going to apply must possess Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate/ MBA in HR / BE/B. Tech in computer science / MCA / MSc (IT) or its equivalent according to the posts in related field from recognized University/ Institutions.
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
Restrictions on age and details of salaries:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details||Salary Offered to Higher Experienced candidates|
|Administrative Officer (HR/ Admin)||Between 40 years to 50 years||P3 – 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400||P3 – 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600|
|Assistant System Analyst- cum- Software Engineer||Between 28 years to 35 years||PB2 – 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800||PB3 – 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400|
|Junior Senior Engineer||Between 25 years to 32 years||As per norms|
Mode of Hiring:
Initially screening of application will be done for IGIDR Jobs and then candidates will be finally selected on basis of their performance in Written Test or Interview which will be conducted by the concerned department of Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research.
Check Below Links To Clear Exam/Interview:
Steps to Fill IGIDR Application form:
- Aspirants need to log on to official site of organization that is www.igidr.ac.in to download the application format.
- After that contenders have to hit on “Careers” tab presented at the top in menu bar.
- Now a new page will be opened candidates need to go to “Latest News” section which is visible at the right side of the page.
- Aspirants have to hit on “New Job Posting: Administrative Officer, Assistant System Analyst-cum-Software Engineer, Jr.Civil Engineer” link.
- Now hit on “View Details” according to the post name and Read the complete description about the post and download the format from there.
- Take a print out of it and fill application form with all the mandatory details in correct manner.
- Attest all the documents/ testimonials along in support of age proof, experience, qualification and two references through Post so as to reach the office before the last date.
- Affix your one latest passport size photograph in the space provided in application form.
- Application forms received after the last date will not be accepted.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065
Check Here: Jobs in Mumbai
End date to submit application form: 7th Nov. 2016
Remember Important Note:
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Administrative Officer (HR/ Admin)||Get Details|
|Assistant System Analyst- cum- Software Engineer||Get Details|
|Junior Senior Engineer||Get Details|
Check Official Notification which is mentioned above to collect complete details regarding IGIDR Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|