A latest advertisement titled as IGIMS Recruitment has been issued by Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna. Applications are invited through this advertisement in order to fill up the vacancies of Research Officer and Research Assistant/Associate. Interested candidates who wish to get appointed on these positions they can apply for IGIMS Recruitment 2017 by appearing in walk-in interview.
These Points Presented On The Page:
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna is looking for dynamic and passionate candidates who can fit suitable and can take the responsibility of vacant positions. Eligible candidates can participate in walk-in interview which is scheduled to be held on 15-03-2017. To get complete information about the same, candidates can scroll down this page which is customized by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Date of Walk-in Interview||15-03-2017|
IGIMS Vacancy Details:
- Research Officer
- Research Assistant/Associate
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Research Officer||Should have done MS/MD. Experience in Research project shall be preferred||35 years|
|Research Assistant/Associate||Must possess MBBS. Experience in research project shall be preferred||30 years|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Job seekers who wish to apply for this vacancy opening they are required to pay the application fee of below given amount:
- General & OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 125/-
- The fee must be paid through DD payable to the Director, IGIMS, at Patna.
Official Advertisement of IGIMS Job: Read Here
Aspirants who will be appointed on the above said posts they will be entitled to receive an impressive and good amount of salary per month by the organization.
Mode of Selection:
Assortment of the capable and talented will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in walk-in interview which will be conducted by the recruitment pane of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna. No TA/ DA will be given to any candidates for participating in interview.
Get Sure Success in Interview By Knowing This:
How to Fill IGIMS Patna Vacancies?
- First of all, interested candidates should have to log on to the official website of organization that is www.igims.org
- On the home page, follow the “Opportunity” tab from the menu bar and then hit on “Active Opportunity” link from the drop down list.
- Thereafter, hit on “117_F1_Adv-RO.pdf” link given in front of “Advertisement No. 01/MS/2017:A walking interview of eligible Indian Citizen for short term appointment for the post of Research officer & Research Assistant / Associate…..”.
- An advertisement will open on your screen and you have to read the complete information mentioned on it.
- After that, candidates can go for attending the interview on below prescribed date and time.
- Candidates must have to bring all the original and one set of copies of same documents at the time of interview.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Office chamber of the Director,
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Bihar
Date and Time of Walk-in Interview: 15-03-2017 at 11:00 am
Candidates can get other details relevant to IGIMS Recruitment 2017 by reading the Official Advertisement of this job which is presented on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|