Walk-In-Interview will be organized by Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences for selection to 09 Posts of Scientist, Project Technical Officer & DEO through IGIMS Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates those who are possessing desired qualification can come for an Interview with required documents on 25-03-2019 against IGIMS Jobs.
Overview of IGIMS Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Association: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
- Post Name: Professor, Scientist, Project Technical Officer & DEO
- IGIMS Vacancies: 09
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 25-03-2019
- Official Website: igims.org
Q1. Do You Know available IGIMS Vacancies?
|Name of Posts||IGIMS Vacancy|
|Project Technical Officer||05|
|Data Entry Operator||03|
Ques 1. What are the Requirements to Apply for IGIMS Jobs?
For IGIMS Scientist-B Recruitment: Contenders should possess MBBS Degree with two years Research / Teaching experience MD in Microbiology/ Pathology / PSM from a recognized university against IGIMS Recruitment Notification.
For IGIMS Project Technical Officer Recruitment: Applicants should have possessed Graduate in science / relevant subjects/ from a recognized university with five years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in relevant subject.
For IGIMS Dat Entry Operator Recruitment: Contenders must have passed Intermediate in science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level and /or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Ques 2. What is Prescribed Age Limit?
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Project Technical Officer||30 Years|
|Data Entry Operator||28 Years|
Ques 3. How Much Salary Applicants will Get After Selection?
- For Scientist-B: Rs. 66,250/- Per Month
- For Project Technical Officer: Rs. 32,000/- Per Month
- For Data Entry Operator: Rs. 17,000/- Per Month
- You shall not be entitled to any other allowances such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Bonus etc
Check IGIMS Recruitment Related Links:
|IGIMS Recruitment Notice||Download PDF|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|IGIMS Active Recruitment Link||Press Here|
Ques 4. What is IGIMS Recruitment Process?
Selection committee will organize Walk in Interview for appointing talented candidates for IGIMS Job. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Ques 5. How to Apply for IGIMS Notification?
- Visit the official website of organization which is www.igims.org
- Move your cursor to “Opportunity” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- From the drop down list hit on “Active Opportunity”.
- Under “Walk-In-Interview for the the posts of SCIENTIST -B (MEDICAL), PROJECT TECHNICAL OFFICER (General), PROJECT TECHNICAL OFFICER (SOCIAL WORKER), PROJECT ASSISTANT (STATISTICS) and DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (GRADE – B) for appointment on purely temporary posts for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Project entitled “Population Based Cancer Registries (PBCRs)”, you may press on Attachment link.
- Go through IGIMS Advertisement carefully.
- Prepare IGIMS Application Form and fill it with all necessary details
- Attach all the requisite testimonials as required along with photograph.
- Make payment of application fees through demand draft.
- You need to carry application form at time of Interview.
In the Institute premises, Room no. 48,
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,
Sheikhpura, Patna 800014
Get Here: Best State Government Jobs
IGIMS Recruitment Advertisement Details:
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has released the job notification titled as IGIMS 2019 Recruitment to fill up 09 Posts of Scientist-B, Project Technical Officer & Data Entry Operator. Willing candidates can apply for IGIMS Recruitment by attending walk-in-interview on scheduled date and time.
Interested candidates can come for an interview as per the schedule with all documentary proof of education, work experience along with latest CV in original and one set of photocopies of the same and two recent passport size photograph on 25th March 2019 against IGIMS Advertisement 2019.
The present assignment is for a period of one Year from the date of assumption April 2019 to 31st March 2020 after 31 March 2020 your assignment will be cancelled automatically) of duty unless subsequently extended on the basis of your performance evaluation. The contract service will not confer any right for the further assignment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Daily Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|