IGNCA Recruitment 2018
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts has invited application for the IGNCA Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are interested to apply for the IGNCA Notice against Programme Producer Vacancy can get all the details here.
Candidates, who are interested to apply for the IGNCA Programme Producer post, must check whether they satisfy the required eligibility for the post. The organization will hire only those candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
Highlights Of This Page
IGNCA Programme Producer Recruitment
Candidates have to fill the IGNCA Application Form to apply for the Programme Producer post. Last date to submit the IGNCA Application Form is 22-10-2018. No application will be accepted or entertained after the last date.
For the IGNCA Recruitment, candidate will be hired on contractual basis for Media Centre, for a period of one year.For more information about the IGNCA Jobs, Go through this page which is well developed by expert team of recruitmentresult.com
IGNCA Vacancy Details
- Name of the post: Programme Producer
- No of posts: 01
- Job location: New Delhi
- Time Period: 1 year
Candidates who wish to apply for the Programme Producer post should have Master degree in any subject from recognized University. Also candidate should have ten years of working experience in Programme production in Visual media
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
The maximum age limit to apply for the IGNCA Recruitment is 55 years.
Candidates who get selected for the IGNCA Programme Producer Vacancy will get salary of Rs.50, 000/- per month. Along with it candidates will get various perks and benefits as per the rules and policies of the organization.
For selecting the candidate for the Programme Producer post, the authorities will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of application received. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. Final selection will be based on candidate performance in Interview.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to apply for IGNCA Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts that is “www.ignca.nic.in”.
- Now go to the “Other Links” tab given in bottom of the homepage and press on “Vacancy” option from drop down list.
- Select“Adv. material for the position of Programme Producer on contract basis for Media Centre, for a period of one year” link
- A PDF File will be opened.
- Read the entire instructions given in the IGNCA Notification carefully and Download application forms.
- Fill the application form with required details in correct way.
- Attach all the copies of testimonials as proof of qualification & experience, recent passport size photograph, community certificate wherever required etc along with the IGNCA application form.
- Enclose the IGNCA Recruitment application form in envelope and super scribed with the name of the post………..”
- Send the application form at the below given postal address.
Read Here: IGNCA Advertisement PDF
Under Secretary (Establishment), C.V. Mess,
Janpath, New Delhi 110 001
Find Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 22-10-2018
Candidates can collect more information about IGNCA Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. If you have any query about above mentioned details do comment in the below given comment box.You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|