A latest vacancies notification has been promulgated about IGNCA Recruitment. Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts invites applications for filling the various vacant Post of Project Assistants, System Specialist and Publication Office. Keen applicants who are meeting the eligibility criteria may apply for IGNCA Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are keenly waiting to work under the government sector must grab this chance by enrolling for Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Recruitment. Organization is providing the great platform for the candidates who are enthusiastic to work as aforesaid post. To attain detailed information regarding IGNCA Jobs, go through this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Centre||Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts|
|Last date to submit application||Check below|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
Are you eligible?
Job hunters who are willing to apply should have Degree of Masters in relevant field according to the posts from recognized University/ Institutions.
You can Also Check: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
What is the age criteria & salary structure?
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistants||Below 35 years||Rs.30,000/- per month|
|System Specialist||Below 40 years as on 1.1.2016||Rs.70,000/- per month|
|Publication Office||Below 62 years||Rs.60,000/- per month|
|Publication Assistant||Below 35 years||Rs.30,000/- per month|
Is there any Hiring Process for IGNCA Vacancy?
Initially screening of application will be done and then candidates will be finally selected for these job openings in government sector on basis of their performance in Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts.
How to apply for IGNCA Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts that is “www.ignca.nic.in”.
- Now go to the “Other Links” tab given in bottom of the homepage and press on “Vacancy” option from dropdown list.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement for which you are willing to apply.
- Read the entire instructions carefully and Download application forms.
- Fill the application form with required details in correct way.
- Attach all the copies of testimonials as proof of qualification & experience, recent passport size photograph, community certificate wherever required etc along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the name of the post………..”
- Send the application form at the postal address.
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts,
11 Man Singh Road,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Delhi
|Post Name||Project Assistants||System Specialist||Publication Office/ Assistant|
|Last date to send Application Form||06th December, 2016||09th December, 2016||28th November, 2016|
|Check Here||Official Notification||Official Notification||Official Notification|
Check Official Notification mentioned above to get rest of information related to IGNCA Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|