IGNOU Admit Card
Indira Gandhi National Open University has issued IGNOU Admit Card. Candidates who will become part of BSCN and B.Ed Entrance Exam may download IGNOU Call letter. It will organize B.Ed and BSCN exam on 24.09.2017. This date of IGNOU exam is fixed and final. This exam will be held to grant admission to B.Ed and BSC(N) courses. Put your Name as well as 9 digit enrollment number and view Indira Gandhi National Open University Admit Card. Collect all details about IGNOU Admit Card 2017 from here.
This page includes:
BEd entrance exam will be held from 10.00am to 12.00 pm while the BSC(N) entrance will be organized from 10.00 am to 12.30pm. Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts entrance exam for providing admission to B.Ed and BSCN courses. Individuals who have applied for IGNOU BSCN exam and B.Ed can download their Indira Gandhi National Open University exam call letter. Follow direct guidelines to view IGNOU Admit Card 2018 by going through this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
Steps to obtain IGNOU Admit Card:
Here are simple guidelines listed in chronological order to obtain Indira Gandhi National Open University Admit Card 2017.
- Go through official website of institution i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- Hit on “Results” link accessible at middle of page.
- Under “Entrance Exam” head, hit on “Hall Ticket of B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2018” or “Hall Ticket of BSC(N) Entrance Examination 2018” link. You will view new window as seen here.
- Enter “Name” as well as “9 digits Enrolment No”.
- Press on “Submit” button.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University call letter for B.Ed or B.Ed exam will appear at your screen.
- Save it at your desktop and take printout of it and carry it while going for exam.
Download Now: BSCN Admit Card
IGNOU Admit Card
IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam pattern:
- Entrance test will have two parts A and B.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the paper.
- Each question is of one mark each.
- Maximum marks allotted for the examination are 100.
- Time duration of paper is of two hours.
- Part A is compulsory for all candidates.
- From Part B only one subject needs to be attempted.
- Part-B of examination is based on curriculum of IX and X classes as prescribed by the NCERT or CBSE.
- There may be negative marking for wrong answers.
|Part||Aspects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part – B||Subject Competence (any one)||20||20|
Check Here: IGNOU Books Download Online
IGNOU Admit Card 2017 contains the following details:
- candidate’s name
- Application/ Roll Number
- Address of Exam Centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Schedule of Exam
- IGNOU 2017 exam instructions
Document to carry when going for exam:
Aspirants are suggested to carry listed documents while appearing for Indira Gandhi National Open University Exam. You have to paste color photograph on Indira Gandhi National Open University Call letter.
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
Check Here: IGNOU Solved Question Papers
- Date of examination: 24.09.2017
- BSC(N) exam timings: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- BEd exam timings: 10.00 am to 12.00 pm
Refer its Official Link to know more about IGNOU Admit Card 2017–2018. You may join us on Face book and Google Plus to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Time Table||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Scholarship||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||IGNOU Counselling|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||How to Prepare for Written Exam|