IGNOU Assignment Status
After submitted assignment at particular centre, students need to check IGNOU Assignment Status. Most of students have complain that they have submitted their assignments but their marks card is not viewing the updated result.
To solve this problem Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a IGNOU Assignment Status check facility. So Here on this page, we have given the complete 2 methods to check IGNOU Assignment Submission Status online. Through this you will come to know How To Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2018 as well as marks status.
Check IGNOU Assignment Marks Status
University is going to organize examinations from 1.6.2018 to 22.6.2018. So, all those who are appearing in IGNOU exams they are required to submit their IGNOU Assignment timely. After submit the assignment you must check IGNOU Assignment Status 2018-19 through below given link directly.
Track the project and practical’s assignments status through this page which is well presented by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com. So go and grab latest details in concern of IGNOU Assignment Marks Status.
IGNOU Assignment Status
How to check IGNOU Assignment Status June 2018?
Students are advised to follow the guidelines given below to download IGNOU Assignment Status June 2018. Let’s have a look!!!
- First and the foremost step is that aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Move your cursor towards “Student Support” tab located at the menu bar of the home page and then select ‘Student Zone’ link
- This will take you on new page where you need to select “Registration Detail” tab which is located at the right side of the home page.
- Now aspirants need to fill the asked details such as enrollment number and program code as given in the below tuned image:
- After filling the asked details, students need to select “Submit”tab for final submission of details.
- Now candidates need to login in their account and move your cursor towards ‘Result’ section and select ‘Assignment Submission Status ” tab.
- Now students need to select the name of the place you want to add to the Ignition Assignment Submission Status page and check IGNOU Assignment Practical Submission Status
Check Here: IGNOU Admission Form
- After visiting the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- You need to move your cursor towards “Student Support” tab located at the menu bar of the home page
- Select “Result” tab from the drop down list and this will redirect you on new page.
- Press ‘Grade Card’ tab from the left side of the appeared page and select app link according related to IGNOU Grade Card Result according to your course.
- This will redirect you on new page where you need to enter correct details such as Program Code and Enrolment Number.
- After the submission of required details, candidate needs to select “Submit” tab for submission of details.
- This will take you on new page containing IGNOU 2018 Assignment Status and you need to check number of marks / numbers according to your Assignment as Assignment 1, Assignment 2, Assignment 3 and Assignment 4
- At last, take a print out of Assignment Status IGNOU and save it for future reference.
Check Here>>>> IGNOU Assignment Status 2018
Candidates who want to attain more details in concern of IGNOU Assignment Status 2018 – 2019 are advised to go through this Official Site link. Students having any query related to IGNOU Assignment Status June 2018 can ask in below given comment box.
Dear aspirants keep visiting recruitmnetresult.com to get more information about IGNOU Assignment Submission Status 2018, you may also subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox or bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On