IGNOU B.Ed Admission
Well known, Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the notification regarding IGNOU B.Ed Admission for candidates who are seeking admission in B.Ed. University has decided to conduct B.Ed Entrance Exam for providing admissions to eligible candidates for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for January Session. Interested candidates may forward their prescribed IGNOU B.Ed Application Form, till the last date of IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2018. Contenders are advised to check the IGNOU B.Ed Prospectus before filling the application form for respective courses.
This page includes:
Applicants must fill IGNOU B.Ed Registration Form for appearing in IGNOU B.Ed January Exam on or before the last date that is mentioned below in this page. You can attain complete details regarding Indira Gandhi National Open University B.Ed Admission such as admission procedure, all eligibility criteria and date of Entrance exam for B.Ed programmes has been well furnished on this page below by the team of recruitmentresul.com. Please have a look…..
IGNOU B.Ed Admission
|University Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Exam Name||B.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Last date||Given below|
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU B.Ed January Admission:
- Those candidates want to apply for Class XI is based on Merit of Secondary Certificate/Equivalent Examination and admission to various other courses is based on below indicated eligibility.
- Candidates with at least fifty (50) percent marks in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Commerce/ Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with 55% marks with specialization in Science and Mathematics or any other equivalent qualification, are eligible (and);
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education (Or);
- Must have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
- Beside this, relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC/ ST/ OBC (Non creamy layer)/ PWD candidates.
Read Here: 10 Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
IGNOU B.Ed Admission Fee:
- Applicants, who are filling IGNOU B.Ed Admission Form, need to pay an amount of application fee of 120/- per course.
- Fee can be paid through online mode by Credit/ Debit Card. Also, student can submit On-line examination form.
IGNOU B.Ed. Admission Exam Pattern:
- The exam will consist of two parts A & B.
- The total number will be of 100 of one mark each.
- Maximum Marks allotted to test is 100.
- Duration to complete test is of Two Hours.
IGNOU B.Ed. Exam Pattern in tabular form:
|Parts ‘A’ & ‘B’||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
|Section I (Part ‘A’)||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II (Part ‘A’)||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III (Part ‘A’)||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV(Part ‘A’)||Teaching-Learning & the School||25||25|
|Parts ‘B’||Subject Competence (any of the one)|
i) Scienceii) Mathematics
iii) Social Studies
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Mathematics Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
- START: General Science Quiz
Steps to fill IGNOU B.Ed Application Form:
- Candidates seeking for admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University may fill the application form either through online visiting the official website of organization that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- From the homepage, have to choose “ALERTS” section shown at the left side of the page.
- Now, you need to find “B.Ed. Prospectus for January 2018” link and hit the link.
- Then, read the complete notification carefully and fill the application form with all required details in correct manner with complete details.
- After filling the form, must attach all required documents / testimonials along with application form.
- After doing complete process, submit it through proper channel to given postal address on or before the last date.
Download Prospectus: IGNOU B.Ed Admission Notification
The Registrar, Student Evaluation Division,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068
IGNOU B.Ed Admission Dates:
|For June TEE||For December TEE||Late Fee|
|1st March to 31st March||1st September to 30th September||NIL|
|1st April to 30th April||1st October to 31st October||Rs. 500/-|
|1st May to 15th May||1st November to 15th November||Rs. 1000/-|
Check Official Link, for acquiring more information regarding IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|IGNOU University Courses||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Sample Papers||IGNOU Books Download Online|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Openmat|
|IGNOU Diploma Courses||IGNOU Scholarship|