Indira Gandhi National Open University is all set to conduct the IGNOU Counselling 2016. Candidates who had applied for B.Sc Nursing and appeared in the OPENNET-V they need to check IGNOU counseling schedule through this page.
IGNOU University offers various courses of Graduate & Post-Graduate programme which is best for that student those want to do something different. Candidates who had applied for the exam, after the declaration of results the region wise merit list for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the OPENNET – V (Entrance Test) and will be displayed in the IGNOU website.
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the OPENNET – V (Entrance Test), the inter-se ranking of such applicants shall be determined on the basis of the criteria of university for tie break. Recruitmentresult.com introduced to you information about IGNOU Counselling 2016. Those students will appear in this examination must read the details which is mention below.
Procedure to Appear in IGNOU Counselling
- Counselling will be done at the respective IGNOU Regional Centres as per the Region wise merit list drawn.
- Counselling will be done at the respective Regional Centre where Post Basic B.Sc Nursing PSC is located as per option given by the learner in the Opennet-V entrance examination Form.
- Counselling Committee comprising of Regional Directors/ representatives from concerned Regional Centre/s and two Nursing Experts from that region will be constituted to conduct counseling at the venue.
- Candidates will be asked to give their optionsfor all the Programme Study Centre as listed/available in that region & also strictly in order of preference.
- This option will be treated as final for the purpose of counseling & allocation of Centre will be done on region wise merit basis.
- Number of applicants called for counseling may be more than the total number of seats available in order to make an effort to fill the seats.
- However, in case any seat remains vacant after 1st counseling, additional counseling session will be conducted as may be required by the concerned Regional Centres
The check list provided below is to ensure that you bring Original Certificates and a photocopy of all the documents for counseling along with the original certificates for verification during counseling.
- Original admit card for entrance test
- 10+2 certificate
- Valid RNRM Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate (to be counted after RNRM registration till last date of receipt of application form by the University
- GNM Mark Sheet
- Certificate of date of birth
- NOC from the organization where you are working 21
- Category Certificate for SC/ST / Non Creamy layer of OBC (validity not more than three years after issuance till the last date of submission of application form)/ PH/ Kashmiri Migrant/War Widow candidates wherever required.
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Photocopy of application form
- Demand draft for Rs. 15000/- (Rs. Fifteen Thousand Only – towards 1st year admission fees in favor of IGNOU, and payable at concerned regional centre
If a candidate in a particular Regional Centre and having high rank does not get admission after allocation of fixed number seats on merit basis in that centre he/she cannot claim admission in any other Regional Centre where the candidates having comparatively lower rank gets admission as seat allotment will be done on the basis of region-wise merit list.
IGNOU Counselling Schedule 2016
|Tentative date of declaration of result OPENNAT-V||October / November 2016|
|Tentative date of counseling||December 2016 / January 2017|
|Final admission||January 2017|
Note: For more information you must visit Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Admission Form||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Diploma Courses||IGNOU Distance Education|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Books Download Online||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Sample Papers||IGNOU Openmat|