IGNOU Distance MBA
Those candidates want to take admission in Distance Learning Master of Business Administration Course from IGNOU can check whole info regarding IGNOU Distance MBA through this page. Before getting admission in IGNOU MBA Distance Learning Program 2018, you should know about complete Eligibility Details and Applying Process.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) School of Management Studies (SOMS) provides distance learning MBA education to students across the world. Those contenders are meeting IGNOU Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria, they have to submit their filled IGNOU MBA Distance Learning Application Form before the final date that is 15-12-2017.
Applying candidates will be provided admission in IGNOU Distance Learning MBA on the basis of their obtained marks in OPENMAT Entrance Test which will be organized by the IGNOU. To attain IGNOU distance MBA Reviews and entire info of IGNOU Distance MBA Program 2018, scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com
IGNOU Distance MBA
List of Subjects for Distance MBA:
|MS-1||Management Functions and Behaviour|
|MS-2||Management of Human Resources|
|MS-3||Economic and Social Environment|
|MS-4||Accounting and Finance for Managers|
|MS-5||Management of Machines and Materials|
|MS-6||Marketing for Managers|
|MS-7||Information Systems for Managers|
|MS-8||Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications|
|MS-10||Organizational Design, Development and Change|
Get here complete Registration Process: IGNOU MBA Admission
IGNOU Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- Those candidates are interested to know Eligibility Details of Distance MBA from IGNOU, must fulfill all the requirements below to be qualified for admission:
- Appliers must be a graduate in any discipline and having 50% marks for graduation if you are from general category.
- However, if you belong to the reserved category, then you need to have only 45% marks for graduation.
- 3 Years managerial or supervisory experience is also required (Experience after graduation).
- Contenders must have a professional degree in Medicine/ Engineering/ Accountancy/ Cost and Works Accountancy/Law/Company Secretaryship. You should also have 50% marks for the degree.
- For getting admission in MBA courses, should appear in OPENMAT entrance exam conducted by the university.
Must Read Out: What Is IGNOU Re-Registration
There are no age restrictions for admission to IGNOU’s management programs.
Eligibility for Foreign Students:
- Those candidates belong to foreign country, must have a valid student Visa for the duration of the course.
- Applicants need a clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs/ Human Resource Development Ministry. This procedure will be carried out by the International Division of IGNOU.
IGNOU Distance Education MBA Admission Process:
Applying candidates will get admission in IGNOU MBA Distance Education o the basis of their scores in OPENMAT Entrance Test. It is management aptitude test which organized by IGNOU. Those candidates will be qualified in OPENMAT Scores, are eligible to get admission in MBA distance learning IGNOU.
IGNOU fees structure for Distance MBA?
Get in Detail Way: IGNOU Fee Structure
Steps to Fill IGNOU Online Application Form:
Step 01: Visit To Official Website:
- Firstly, candidates should log on to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- From the homepage, you should hit on “Student Support” tab and choose “Student Zone” link from the drop down list.
Step 02: Download IGNOU Prospectus:
- On the next page, hit on “Admission Announcement” link and you will get “Management Prospectus 2018” link from the left side of the page.
- Now, you need to choose “Press here for MBA Programme” link and read the complete details as given in advertisement.
- After doing this, you are able to download the format of application format.
Step 03: Fill IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form:
- When you have downloaded the form, fill it with entire information in accurate manner.
- After filling the form, need to attach photocopies which are in support of educational mark sheets, age proof, and demand draft and other important certificates.
- Documents required to be attached with admission form is listed below:
- Score card of entrance exam (if any)
- Pay order/Demand draft
- 10+2 or graduation level certificate
- Experience certificate (if required)
- Category certificate (Candidates belong to any reserved category (SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer))
- Age certificate (if applicable)
- Graduation certificate (for PG courses)
Step 03: Submit the Filled Application Form:
- When the all process have done, containing an envelope with all the certificates along with an application form and send it to the postal address
- Make sure that candidates must send it by Registered/Speed Post before IGNOU MBA admission 2018 last date.
Registrar SED, Block 12 IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi New Delhi – 110 068
Official Link: IGNOU Distance Learning MBA Admission Notification
IGNOU MBA admission 2018 Dates:
|Event||IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLIII|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 1)||15-12-2017|
|Date of Exam||04-02-2018|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 2)||31-05-2018 (1st Sem)|
30-11-2018 (2nd Sem)
|Validity of OPENMAT score and eligible to seek admission in||1st Semester (July 2018)|
2nd Semester (January 2019)
Candidates may check Official Link for more detail about IGNOU Distance MBA 2018. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal to attain latest info against Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Have a look on below links
|IGNOU Student Zone||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU Diploma Courses||IGNOU B.Ed Admission|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card||IGNOU Results|
|IGNOU Counselling||MBA GD Topics|