IGNOU Exam Fee
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is going to conduct the term end examination in the month of June 2018, thus university had invited aniline application along with IGNOU Exam Fee till 30th April 2018
IGNOU Exam Fee Payment Mode
Applicants can also submit the fees from 1st May 2018 10th May 2018 with late IGNOU Term End June Exam Fee of Rs. 1000 which has to be paid through credit card/ debit card / internet banking. Examination fee is Rs. 120 each for theory and practical courses.
Key Facts Of This Page:
IGNOU Exam Fee Details
Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to conduct TEE Exams In May-June 2018. So, before going to submit IGNOU Exam Form, you must check updated IGNOU Exam Fee Details Fee Payment Mode, IGNOU Exam Fee Submission Status etc
For more details about IGNOU Online Exam Fee Submission Status, IGNOU Exam Fee Form etc, contenders need to scroll down this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look…
IGNOU Exam Fee
What is the Updated IGNOU Exam Fee?
- Candidates should need to pay Rs. 120/- per coursefor theory as well as practical.
- IGNOU Exam Fee Payment will be done either through online or offline mode.
Get Details Of: IGNOU Admission Form
What is procedure to pay IGNOU 2018 Exam Fee?
For IGNOU Exam Fee Submission, applying contenders either follow the online or offline options as per his/her choice.
IGNOU Exam Fee Pay Online
IGNOU Online Exam Fee Payment can be made through by using the following facilities as listed below.
- Credit Card(please note that charges of 0.85% will be added to the total amount)
- Debit Card (please note that charges of 0.70% will be added for a transaction unto Rs.2000/- and 0.95% for a transaction above Rs.2000/-)
- UBI Net Banking – No extra charges
- All Net Banking Transaction (excluding UBI) – Rs.10/- will be charged per transaction
Get Here: IGNOU Fee Structure
IGNOU Exam Fee Payment Offline:
IGNOU Exam Fee For June 2018can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration).
Please write your Name, Enrolment Number and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account.
What is the Process of Refund of Fee?
- IGNOU Exam Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other programme of this University.
- However, in cases where University denies admission, the programme fee will be refunded after deduction of processing fee, if any, through A/c Payee Cheque only
Check Here: IGNOU Student Zone
|IGNOU Online Exam Fee June 2018||01-03-2018 to 30-03-2018||No late fees|
|Date Of Submission of Form With Late Fee||01-04-2018 to 30-04-2018||Rs. 500/-|
|IGNOU Exam late Fee Last Date 2018||01-05-2018 to 10-05-2018||Rs. 1000/-|
Visit this Official Link and get more information about IGNOU Exam Fee. Bookmark our our web portal, in order to acquire updated details aboutIGNOU Exam Fee Online and IGNOU Exam Fee Status etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Distance Education||IGNOU Question Paper|
|IGNOU Exam Time Table||IGNOU Registration|
|IGNOU Regional Centres in India||IGNOU Assignments|
|IGNOU University Courses List||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Scholarship||IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Syllabus||IGNOU Books|