IGNOU Exam Fee
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is going to conduct Term End Examinations in the month of June 2019. IGNOU Exam Fee 2019 with details on Payment Mode is mentioned here. Just a take a look below to get the updated information.
IGNOU Term End June 2019 Exam Fee will also include late fees in case fee submission is delayed. How and what amount you will have to pay while submitting IGNOU Exam Fees after the submission date, is well mentioned below.
IGNOU Exam Fee
Q-What is the IGNOU Exam Fees Payment Mode?
IGNOU Fee Payment Mode: Through online mode via Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees through Online Mode
Q-What is the Updated IGNOU Exam Fee?
- 120/- per course theory
- 120/- per course practical
Dates for Submission of Exam Forms (Examination fee is not accepted through challan):
SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM: ONLY AT THE CONCERNED REGIONAL CENTRE UNDER WHICH YOUR EXAMINATION CENTRE FALLS
|FOR JUNE TEE||LATEFEE|
|1 March to 31 March||NIL|
|1 April to 30 April||Rs. 500/-|
|1 May to 15 May||1000/-*|
|FOR DECEMBER TEE||LATEFEE|
|1 Sept. to 30 Sept.||Nill|
|1 Oct. to 31 Oct.||Rs. 500/-|
|1 Nov. to 15 Nov.||Rs.1000/-*|
Q-How to pay IGNOU Term End Examination Fee through online mode?
IGNOU Exam Fee Online Payment: Follow the simple instructions as mentioned below in order to complete the procedure of IGNOU Online Exam Fee Payment:
- Credit Card (please note that charges of 0.85% will be added to the total amount)
- Debit Card (please note that charges of 0.70% will be added for a transaction up to Rs.2000/- and 0.95% for a transaction above Rs.2000/-)
- UBI Net Banking – No extra charges
- All Net Banking Transaction (excluding UBI) – Rs.10/- will be charged per transaction
Important Links related to IGNOU
|IGNOU Official Website||Get Here|
|IGNOU Fee Structure||Get Here|
|IGNOU Admission Form||Get Here|
|IGNOU Student Zone||Get Here|
|IGNOU Scholarship||Get Here|
|IGNOU Syllabus||Get Here|
|IGNOU Distance Education||Get Here|
|IGNOU Exam Time Table||Get Here|
|IGNOU Regional Centres in India||Get Here|
|IGNOU University Courses List||Get Here|
|IGNOU Question Paper||Get Here|
|IGNOU Registration||Get Here|
|IGNOU Re-Registration||Get Here|
|IGNOU Assignments||Get Here|
|IGNOU Prospectus||Get Here|
|IGNOU Exam Form||Get Here|
|IGNOU Books||Get Here|
|IGNOU Admit Card||Get Here|
|IGNOU Recruitment||Get Here|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||Get Here|
|IGNOU Counselling||Get Here|
|IGNOU Results||Get Here|
Q-What is the Process of Refund of IGNOU Exam Fees Status?
- IGNOU Exam Fees Status once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other programme of this University.
- However, in cases where University denies admission, the programme fee will be refunded after deduction of processing fee, if any, through A/c Payee Cheque only Nov. F1000/-*
Check Here For: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Q-What to do in case of Un-successful Submission of IGNOU Exam Form?
Step 1: If the student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage although the Payment got deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking. In such cases, you may wait for 72 hours for checking the Examination Form status submitted by you through SEARCH OPTION.
Step 2: Re-submit the Examination Form after following the advice given above (Step 1).
Step 3: If not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 72 hours, students can apply separately after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website for the refund of Examination Fee.
Get Best Answer: How to Choose Best Reputed Online Colleges & Universities
Q-How to get the refund of excess Examination Fee?
- Students who fill Exam Form online through Cyber CafÃ©/ Other Agency, must ensure receipt of the Examination Fee and that their Fee is reached IGNOU through SEARCH Option at IGNOU website
- Students are required to submit chargeback case(s) in bank only after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website.
- If a student gets back refund of all the Examination Fee through Chargeback process and still appeared in Examination, his/her Exam result will be withheld and will be released after paying the requisite Examination Fee.
Check This: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Q-What is the examination fee for the international students?
IGNOU has a two-tier fee structure for the international students:
- Applicable to the regular students registered with the overseas Partner Institute – USD 10 per course (per subject).
- Applicable for students registered as national student but appearing from overseas Partner Institute:
- USD 60 per course for the first appearance
- USD 110 per course for the second appearance
- No permission is granted for third or subsequent appearance
- Applicable for students registered with the overseas Partner Institute but intending to take examination from India – Rs. 60 per course + USD 20 or equivalent INR towards administrative charges.
Get Best Answer: How to Get a Free College Education
Q-What is the fee chargeable to International student for IGNOU programmes?
IGNOU has a two-tier fee structure for international students:
- Applicable for students of SAARC countries
- Applicable for students residing in the countries other than the SAARC countries. The PDF link of Fees Structure for Overseas Students is given below:
Programme-wise Fee Structure for Overseas Students: Get PDF
Q-What is the schedule of filling up of examination forms?
The Examination Form for June Term End examination should be submitted with the concerned overseas Partner Institute / Regional Centre latest by 31st March along with the requisite fees. IGNOU Term End Examination Form for December examination should be submitted latest by 30th September.
Find Here: Scholarships in India
IGNOU Term End June 2019 Exam Fee
Candidates who will be appearing in Term End Examinations to be organized by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) in June 2019 must go through the IGNOU Exam Fee 2019 before filling the IGNOU Exam Form for TEE June 2019 Examination.
The Examination fee is Rs.120/- each for theory and practical courses which is to be paid through online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card / Internet Banking. There will be an extra charge of Rs.1000 as late fee if you fail to submit the Exam Form for IGNOU Term-end Examinations 2019.
In case of some technical issues and the examination fee needs to be returned to student then it will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Also Read: How to Start a New Life In College?
In case of any queries regarding IGNOU Examination Form, you may contact to the University through the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone No.(s) : 011-29572209
You can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL +D and stay in constant touch with us in order to get upcoming updates of IGNOU Exam Fee 2019. Don’t forget to subscribe our free e-mailing services to receive latest updates directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||UGC Approved University List|