IGNOU Exam Form
Students who want to appear in Indira Gandhi National Open University May-June TEE Exams are informed as IGNOU Exam Form is updated soon on official website. Aspirants may register themselves for TEE through offline or online mode.
Applicants who want to fill IGNOU Exam Form through online mode, they have to access its official website. Offline filling IGNOU May-June TEE Exam form has to download it and then submit it postal address mentioned below.
Highlights Of Page
Indira Gandhi National Open University has decided to conduct May-June TEE Exam for various courses. Interested aspirants can apply by submit IGNOU Exam Form 2018 before the closing date that is given below. Applicants have desire to obtain more information regarding registration procedure must scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
IGNOU Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses List:
- MTM etc
Check Also: IGNOU University Courses List
IGNOU Application fees 2018:
Applying contenders have to pay an amount as application fee if they submit late application form. The application fee details have been given in following table with tentative dates. Aspirants may get details about same by scroll down this page.
|Tentative IGNOU exam form commencing dates 2018|
|March 1st to March 31st , 2018||No late fees|
|April 1st to April 30th , 2018||500 rupees|
|May 1st to 15th , 2018||1000 rupees|
Mode of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa/Master/Domestic) (Please note that charges of 0.85% will be added to the total amount)
- Debit Card (Visa/Master/Re-Pay-Domestic) (Please note that charges of 0.70% will be added for transaction up to Rs 2000/- and 0.90% for transaction above Rs 2000/- )
Candidates can also pay their Indira Gandhi National Open University application fees in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at the regional centers under which their examination fall.
How to fill IGNOU Exam Form?
IGNOU Online Exam Form:
Step 1: First of all, applying contenders have to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in
Step 2: Hit on “registration online” tab present on menu bra of the home page.
Step 3: Select “online admission” link available in drop down list.
Step 4: Read all the details appeared on the next screen and consequently hit on the declaration mark.
Step 5: Afterwards you have to choose “proceed to fill online application form”.
Step 6: Fill all the details and hit on the submission tab
Step 7: As a result the online application form will come out, fill all the mandatory details
Step 8: After completing the procedure hit on final submission tab
To Get The IGNOU Offline Exam Form:
Step 1: Log on to the official website i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
Step 2: From the top of the homepage select “students Zone”
Step 3: A new screen will appear then choose “Forms”
Step 4: Afterwards a screen will come out in front of you along with so many links
Step 5: Now aspirant have to select “forms”
Step 6: Again a new screen will appear, now candidate have to choose “Term-End Examination Form”
Step 7: A PDF will appear again along with the application form
Step 8: Download the application and take a print out of it
Step 9: Fill the whole for carefully and complete each and every detail
Step 10: Afterwards attach all the mandatory documents and at last send it to the regional centre under which the examination centre falls.
Apply From Here >> Hit Here
Points to Know About?
- Indira Gandhi National Open University is also regarding as IGNOU
- The university was launched under the Act of Parliament in 1985.
- IGNOU serves the education over 3 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 regional centers, around 2,667 learner support centers and 29 overseas partner institutions and offers 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes.
- Annually, millions of candidates took part in the term end examinations conducted by the university.
- This year also Term-end exam is going to be conducted by the university in the month of May- June for the UG/PG and diploma courses.
- Candidates who want to appear in this examination have to fill up the IGNOU Exam Form before the last date stated.
Last date to apply: Updating soon
Candidates eager to get more information about the IGNOU Exam Form 2018 can go through the official links mentioned above and if the aspirants want to get further details then they can also visit the official website by hitting on this Official Link. If anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
Check This Useful Section of IGNOU
|IGNOU Results||IGNOU Student Zone|
|IGNOU Admission Form||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Grade Card||What Is IGNOU Re-Registration|
|IGNOU Syllabus||IGNOU Books|
|IGNOU Fee Structure||IGNOU Scholarship|