IGNOU Exam Form
Aspirants who are going to appear in January Term End Examination can submit their IGNOU Exam Form 2021 through this page. Online Registration process for IGNOU TEE January 2021 is active now. Check the IMP Dates and submit your IGNOU Online Exam Form through direct link given below.
IGNOU Term End Exam January 2021 – Highlights
- Name of the University: Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Exam Name: Term End Examination January 2021
- Category: IGNOU Exam Form 2021
- Last Date to submit Form: 15-12-2020
- Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Exam Form
IGNOU Exam Fee:
You are required to pay the following charges as the IGNOU Examination Fee:
- For Theory Exam: Rs.150/- per course
- For Practical Exam: Rs.150/- per course
- Payment of through IGNOU Term End Exam Fee is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking till the last date.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
How to Fill IGNOU Exam Form 2021 January?
Fill the IGNOU Exam Form TEE January 2021 by following the simple guidelines as explained below:
- Logon to the official website of University i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- Now on the homepage, go to the ‘Alerts’ bar which is present in the mid-section.
- Here, select the following notification link given for IGNOU January Term End Examination:
Examination Form for TEE January 2021
- The newly opened page display important guidelines to fill IGNOU Examination Form January. Read them carefully.
- Tick mark the Declaration and then press the “Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form” button available at the bottom of the webpage.
- The page to fill and submit IGNOU Exam Form 2021 will be opened.
- Select and Enter Programme Code from the options list available.
- Enter your ‘Enrolment No.’ and select ‘Mode of Payment’.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the then appearing on-screen instructions.
- Finally submit the completely filled IGNOU Online Exam Form January 2021.
- Keep a hard copy of IGNOU TEE Term End Examination Form for further reference.
IGNOU Exam Form 2021 Links
|Guidelines for Submission of|
IGNOU Online Examination Form
|Fill IGNOU Exam Form January 2021||Press Here|
|Check Status of IGNOU Exam Form 2021||Check Here|
|IGNOU Official Website||Get Here|
What to do in case of Un-successful Submission of Exam Form?
Go through the following steps if you are unable to submit the IGNOU January 2021 Examination Form or the payment got deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking but the student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage:
Step 1: Initially, wait for 72 hours for checking the Examination Form status submitted by him/her through SEARCH OPTION.
Step 2: Re-submit the Examination Form after following the advice given above (Step 1).
Step 3: Students can apply separately after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website for the refund of Examination Fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 72 hours.
Check Imp. Links related to IGNOU
How to contact the University?
In case of any queries concerning the submission of IGNOU Exam Form 2021, you can contact the University by following means:
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Phone No.: 011-29572209
IGNOU Term End Examination Hall Ticket
IGNOU Hall Ticket to appear in the January TEE Examinations shall be uploaded on the University’s Official Portal 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end examinations. Students have to report at the Exam Centre carrying the IGNOU TEE Admit Card along with the Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University.
Get Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
IGNOU TEE Exam 2021:
Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to conduct Term End Exam (TEE) in the month of January 2021. The online registration process for the submission of IGNOU Exam Form – Term End January 2021 is running now. Concerned contenders can submit their IGNOU Exam Form through this page.
The direct link to fill IGNOU TEE Exam Form has been facilitated above in the page. If you fail to submit IGNOU January 2021 Exam Form by 15-12-2021 then you can still submit the form with a late fee of Rs.1000/-
Dates for the Submission of Online Term End Examination form
- Without late fee: 14-10-2020 to 15-12-2020
Visit the Official Links provided above to grab more info related to IGNOU Exam Form 2021. Clear your doubts regarding IGNOU Examination Form January 2021 / IGNOU TEE Exam Form by writing your queries comment box provided below.