IGNOU Exam Form
Students of Indira Gandhi National Open University are informed that IGNOU Exam Form is soon available for December exam. So, those who want to appear in IGNOU December 2017 exam can start filling IGNOU application form through online /offline mode. IGNOU forms will be available in the month of August as the registration process is starts from 1st September 2017. Students who will submit IGNOU Exam Form 2017 for December exam after 31st September 2017 need to pay late fee.
Highlights Of page
Indira Gandhi National Open University is all set to conduct Aug-Dec TEE exam for various courses. Interested students can go through below mentioned details and check the complete details of IGNOU exam form December 2017. For filling IGNOU Exam Form 2017–2018, candidates can apply by login to official website that is www.ignou.ac.in. Students can make the payment of fee through online mode or through offline mode. Additional information about IGNOU Exam Forms is given in the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recuitmentresult.com
IGNOU Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses List:
- MTM etc.
IGNOU Application fees:
Candidates are required to pay examination fee @Rs.120/-per course for Theory Examination and also for each Practical Examination for December 2017 Term-end Examination. Applicants need to submit fee on time along with application form through online or offline mode. Those, who are not able to submit application on time, are required to pay late fee.
Mode of payment
- Credit Card (Visa/Master/Domestic) (Please note that charges of 0.85% will be added to the total amount)
- Debit Card (Visa/Master/Re-Pay-Domestic) (Please note that charges of 0.70% will be added for transaction up to Rs 2000/- and 0.90% for transaction above Rs 2000/- )
Candidates can also pay their Indira Gandhi National Open University application fees in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at the regional centers under which their examination fall.
How to fill IGNOU Exam Form?
IGNOU Online Exam Form:
- Firstly and initially visit the official portal i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- From the homepage appeared select online registration and afterwards choose term end examination
- Read all the details appeared on the next screen and consequently hit on the declaration mark
- Afterwards you have to choose “proceed to fill online application form”
- Fill all the details and hit on the submission tab
- As a result the online application form will come out , fill all the mandatory details
- After completing the procedure hit on final submission tab
To Get The IGNOU Offline Exam Form:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- From the top of the homepage select “students Zone”
- A new screen will appear then choose “Forms”
- Afterwards a screen will come out in front of you along with so many links
- Now aspirant have to select “forms”
- Again a new screen will appear, now candidate have to choose “Term-End Examination Form”
- A PDF will appear again along with the application form
- Download the application and take a print out of it
- Fill the whole for carefully and complete each and every detail
- Afterwards attach all the mandatory documents and at last send it to the regional centre under which the examination centre falls.
IGNOU Exam Form 2017 December>>> Press Here
Points to know about?
- Indira Gandhi National Open University is also regarding as IGNOU
- The university was launched under the Act of Parliament in 1985.
- IGNOU serves the education over 3 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 regional centers, around 2,667 learner support centers and 29 overseas partner institutions and offers 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes.
- Annually, millions of candidates took part in the term end examinations conducted by the university.
- This year also Term-end exam is going to be conducted by the university from 01-06-2017 to 29-06-2017 for the UG/PG and diploma courses.
- Candidates who want to appear in this examination have to fill up the IGNOU Exam Form before the last date stated.
|Last Date of IGNOU Examination Form Submission Online / Offline|
|For December Exam||Late Fee|
|01-09-2017 to 31-09-2017||NIL|
|01-10-2017 to 31-10-2017||Rs. 500/-|
|01-11-2017 to 31-11-2017||Rs. 1000/-*|
Candidates eager to get more information about the IGNOU Exam Form 2017 can go through the official links mentioned above and if the aspirants want to get further details then they can also visit the official website by hitting on this Official Link. If anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
Check This Useful Section of IGNOU
|IGNOU Time Table||IGNOU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Student Zone||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Diploma Courses|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU University Courses List|