IGNOU Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced the dates of filling the IGNOU Exam Form. Those students who are going to appear in the June term end examination must fill the registration form.
To do the IGNOU Registration, students should fill the IGNOU online exam from before the last date 30-04-2018 by visiting the official website of the university which is www.ignou.ac.in or press the direct link given at below section of this page.
Highlights Of Page
IGNOU 2018 Exam Form:
Candidates can fill the Indira Gandhi National Open University Exam form 2018 with late fee before the last date of 10-05-2018. So they must get all the details about IGNOU TEE 2018 from here.
Applicants have desire to obtain more information regarding IGNOU Exam Form 2018 must scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com.
IGNOU Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses List:
Check Also: IGNOU University Courses List
IGNOU Application fees 2018:
Applying contenders have to pay an amount as application fee if they submit late application form. The application fee details have been given in following table with tentative dates. Aspirants may get details about same by scroll down this page.
|Tentative IGNOU exam form commencing dates 2018|
|01-03-2018 to 30-04-2018||No late fees|
|01-05-2018 to 10-05-2018||1000 rupees|
Mode of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa/Master/Domestic) (Please note that charges of 0.85% will be added to the total amount)
- Debit Card (Visa/Master/Re-Pay-Domestic) (Please note that charges of 0.70% will be added for transaction up to Rs 2000/- and 0.90% for transaction above Rs 2000/- )
Candidates can also pay their Indira Gandhi National Open University application fees in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at the regional centers under which their examination fall.
How to fill IGNOU Exam Form?
IGNOU Online Exam Form:
Step 1: First of all, applying contenders have to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in
Step 2: Hit on “registration online” tab present on menu bra of the home page.
Step 3: Select “online admission” link available in drop down list.
Step 4: Read all the details appeared on the next screen and consequently hit on the declaration mark.
Step 5: Afterwards you have to choose “proceed to fill online application form”.
Step 6: Fill all the details and hit on the submission tab
Step 7: As a result the online application form will come out, fill all the mandatory details
Step 8: After completing the procedure hit on final submission tab
To Get The IGNOU Offline Exam Form:
Step 1: Log on to the official website i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
Step 2: From the top of the homepage select “students Zone”
Step 3: A new screen will appear then choose “Forms”
Step 4: Afterwards a screen will come out in front of you along with so many links
Step 5: Now aspirant have to select “forms”
Step 6: Again a new screen will appear, now candidate have to choose “Term-End Examination Form”
Step 7: A PDF will appear again along with the application form
Step 8: Download the application and take a print out of it
Step 9: Fill the whole for carefully and complete each and every detail
Step 10: Afterwards attach all the mandatory documents and at last send it to the regional centre under which the examination centre falls.
Apply From Here >> Hit Here
Get Here>> Official Notification
Points to Know About?
- Indira Gandhi National Open University is also regarding as IGNOU
- The university was launched under the Act of Parliament in 1985.
- IGNOU serves the education over 3 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 regional centers, around 2,667 learner support centers and 29 overseas partner institutions and offers 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes.
- Annually, millions of candidates took part in the term end examinations conducted by the university.
- This year also Term-end exam is going to be conducted by the university in the month of May- June for the UG/PG and diploma courses.
- Candidates who want to appear in this examination have to fill up the IGNOU Exam Form before the last date stated.
|Last Date to Fill IGNOU Exam Form without late fee||30-04-2018|
|Dates of Online Term End Examination form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||01-05-2018 to 10-05-2018|
Candidates eager to get more information about the IGNOU Exam Form 2018 can go through the official links mentioned above and if the aspirants want to get further details then they can also visit the official website by hitting on this Official Link. If anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
Check This Useful Section of IGNOU
|IGNOU Results||IGNOU Student Zone|
|IGNOU Admission Form||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Grade Card||What Is IGNOU Re-Registration|
|IGNOU Syllabus||IGNOU Books|
|IGNOU Fee Structure||IGNOU Scholarship|