IGNOU Exam Form
Candidates going to appear in June TEE (Term End Examination) are informed that the IGNOU Exam Form is available to get filled. Aspirants can apply now by completing the Online/Offline Registration procedure. Aspirants who want to fill up the IGNOU Exam Form via online or Offline Procedure, have to visit the official website i.e. www.ignou.ac.in and have to follow the appropriate link. Candidates can also take the help of the information given here on this page. Whole details regarding the IGNOU Exam Registration are available here on this page. Aspirants can get further information about IGNOU Exam Form 2017 from the below section of this page.
Highlights of this page:
For June Term-End Examination, The last date to submit the Examination form without any late fees was 31-03-2017, now also the process of filling the exam forms is going but with late fees. The submission of exam forms With Late Fee of Rs.500/- is commencing from 1-04-2017 to 30-04-2017 & with Late Fee of Rs 1000/- is commencing from 01-05-2017 to 15-05-2017. Additional information about IGNOU Exam Form is given in the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recuitmentresult.com
IGNOU Exam Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University Courses:
BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BDP, BPP, BCA, B.Ed, BSW, BTS, M.Com, MA, M.Sc, MBA, MSW, MCA, MTM etc.
Indira Gandhi National Open University Application fees:
- Candidates are required to pay examination fee @Rs.120/-per course for Theory Examination and also for each Practical Examination for June, 2017 Term-end Examination.
- Dates for submission of Indira Gandhi National Open University Examination Form starts from 01-03-2017 to 31-03-2017 without late fee.
- With Late Fee of Rs.500/- from 1-04-2017 to 30-04-2017 & with Late Fee of Rs 1000/- from 01-05-2017 to 15-05-2017 for June Term-End Examination, 2017.
Mode of payment
- Credit Card (Visa/Master/Domestic) (Please note that charges of 0.85% will be added to the total amount)
- Debit Card (Visa/Master/Re-Pay-Domestic) (Please note that charges of 0.70% will be added for transaction up to Rs 2000/- and 0.90% for transaction above Rs 2000/- )
Candidates can also pay their Indira Gandhi National Open University application fees in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at the regional centers under which their examination fall.
How to fill IGNOU Exam Form?
IGNOU Online Exam Form:
- Firstly and initially visit the official portal i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- From the homepage appeared select online registration and afterwards choose term end examination
- Read all the details appeared on the next screen and consequently hit on the declaration mark
- Afterwards you have to choose “proceed to fill online application form”
- Eventually a new screen will come out as:
- Fill all the details and hit on the submission tab
- As a result the online application form will come out , fill all the mandatory details
- After completing the procedure hit on final submission tab
Get here>>> Direct Link to fill online application form
To Get The IGNOU Offline Exam Form:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- From the top of the homepage select “students Zone”
- A new screen will appear then choose “Forms”
- Afterwards a screen will come out in front of you along with so many links
- Now aspirant have to select “forms”
- Again a new screen will appear, now candidate have to choose “Term-End Examination Form”
- A PDF will appear again along with the application form
- Download the application and take a print out of it
- Fill the whole for carefully and complete each and every detail
- Afterwards attach all the mandatory documents and at last send it to the regional centre under which the examination centre falls.
Get here >>> Application Form PDF
Points to know about?
- Indira Gandhi National Open University is also regarding as IGNOU
- The university was launched under the Act of Parliament in 1985.
- IGNOU serves the education over 3 million students in India and other countries through 21 Schools of Studies and a network of 67 regional centers, around 2,667 learner support centers and 29 overseas partner institutions and offers 228 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes.
- Annually, millions of candidates took part in the term end examinations conducted by the university.
- This year also Term-end exam is going to be conducted by the university from 01-06-2017 to 29-06-2017 for the UG/PG and diploma courses.
- Candidates who want to appear in this examination have to fill up the IGNOU Exam Form before the last date stated.
|Last Date of IGNOU Examination Form|
Submission Online / Offline
|For JUNE Exam||Late Fee|
|01-03-2017 to 31-03-2017||NIL|
|1-04-2017 to 30-04-2017||Rs. 500/-|
|01-05-2017 to 15-05-2017||Rs. 1000/-*|
Candidates eager to get more information about the IGNOU Exam Form 2017 can go through the official links mentioned above and if the aspirants want to get further details then they can also visit the official website by hitting on this Official Link. If anybody has any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as we can.
Check This Useful Section of IGNOU
|IGNOU Time Table||IGNOU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Student Zone||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Diploma Courses|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU University Courses List|