IGNOU MBA Admission
Keen contenders who wish to pursue MBA Courses in Banking & Finance are glad to know that IGNOU MBA Admission has opened now for Jan Session. University is all set to offers admission into various programs, so interested and eligible candidates for MBA Course they can apply and get a chance to study in this reputed university. For this, candidates need to do Registration and submit an application form through offline mode before the closing date that is 29.12.2017.
This page includes
Candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria for getting admission in MBA (Banking & Finance) courses through this page. Interested candidates must check the complete details of IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 Notification before applying course. To know further information, you may scroll down this page which is well provided for your ease by the group members of recruitmentresult.com
IGNOU MBA Admission
IGNOU MBA Eligibility Criteria:
In order to seek admission in MBA (Banking & Finance), a candidate should:
- a) Applicants must have completed graduate degree from of a recognised University.
- b) Candidates should have completed the CAIIB examinations of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Mumbai and awarded the requisite qualification/credentials therefor by the Institute.
- c) Applying aspirants should have been working with the banking or financial services sector for a period of at least two years.
Get here: IGNOU University Courses List
IGNOU Admission Procedure:
- For getting admission in this university for MBA (Banking & Finance) Course in January session applicants are required to submit the application form to the Regional Director along with required fee and other documents, like the qualifying certificate of CAIIB.
- Admission will be provided to all the willing applicants subject to a maximum limit mutually agreed upon between IGNOU and IIBF.
IGNOU MBA Fee:
Applicants need to pay Course fee of Rs.1500/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (at the time of Admission. Examination fee is not included in the course fee. Please write Your Name, Enrolment Number and Address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account. Payment of course fee for Re-registration/re-admission is to be made through online only.
Read in Detail: IGNOU Fee Structure
IGNOU MBA Re-Registration / Re-Admission:
At the time of first entry to the programme, Application form for admission to MBA (Banking & Finance) will be submitted. Subsequent continuation in the programme will be through IGNOU Re-Registration Forms.
Check Out: What Is IGNOU Re-Registration
Schedule for submission of Re-registration Forms is as under:
|January Session||Late Fee|
|1st August to 1st October||Nil|
|3rd October to 31st October||Rs. 200/-|
|1st November to 30th November||Rs. 500/-|
|1st December to 20th December||Rs. 1000/-|
Check Out: IGNOU OPENMAT Application
How to fill IGNOU MBA Admission Form 2018?
Aspirants who are willing to get admission must follow the below given steps to apply:
- Candidates must first go and open the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in
- This will take you to the home page and you have to press on “Alert” section and hit on the “IGNOU Announces Admission for January-2018 session” link.
- Now you will reach to the new page and you have to hit on “Admission to MBA(B&F) – JANUARY 2018 session” link.
- After this candidates must read the detailed information and also ensure eligibility criteria.
Applying applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- in cash for buying the prospectus, or through post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of ‘IGNOU’ payable at the city from where the Prospectus is requested.
- Now applicants need to download the IGNOU MBA Application Form and take a print out it.
- Fill the application form with all required details and also attach vital certificates along with it.
- Now you need to pay 1500 per course or pay through bank challan
- At last you have to submit the application form at the concerned Regional Centre
- To receive the request for supply of Student Handbook by post: 30.11.2017
- Submission of filled-in forms at the concerned Regional Centre: 29.12.2017
Download Here: IGNOU MBA Admission Notice
For more details about IGNOU MBA Admission 2018, must check this Official Link. On availability of newest information about admission procedure we will update this page to let you know the latest details, so keep visit this page time to time.
Candidates can follow us on facebook and google plus to get updates on their social media timeline. You can also subscribe for our free email service and can receive updates in your inbox.
Have a look on below links
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Admission Form||IGNOU Student Zone|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Question Paper||MBA Entrance Exams|