IGNOU MBA Admission
IGNOU MBA Admission is Open…Now! The candidates who are interested to take admission for distance MBA from IGNOU, they must use the given step by step for registration procedure. MBA IGNOU admission is done on the basis of OPENMAT Scores. The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides Master of Business Administration (MBA) distance programme for all learners who want to continue their studies in the field of management.
To get IGNOU MBA Admission 2018, you should qualify IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test. Indira Gandhi National Open University OPENMAT is organized twice a year. Candidates, who are meeting eligibility criteria for MBA IGNOU Admission 2018, are required to fill IGNOU MBA Application Form on or before the last date that is 15-12-2017. Before filling Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Application Form, you must check IGNOU MBA Fee Structure which is given on this page.
School of Management Studies (SOMS), Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to organize OPENMAT XLIII which will be held on 04.02.2018. Complete details in concern to IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 such as eligibility criteria and procedure to apply, admission process etc can be obtained from here through this page of recruitmentresult.com
IGNOU MBA Admission
IGNOU MBA Courses Offered:
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Get here: IGNOU University Courses List
IGNOU Admission Steps:
Step 01: Check Eligibility
What is the IGNOU MBA Admission Eligibility?
- Applicants should have Degree of graduation in any discipline and having minimum of 50 % marks for general category and 45 % for reserved category.
- Appliers must have professional degree with 50% marks in Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary-ship (ICSI), and Law.
- Those are taking admission in MBA courses, must have qualified OPENMAT entrance exam conducted by the university.
Foreign Students: Those candidates are from foreign countries and living in India on a valid student visa for the minimum duration of the programme, are able to apply for IGNOU MBA courses.
Step 02: Get Prospectus
- To get the IGNOU MBA Prospectus and obtain information related to MBA admission in IGNOU, you should download IGNOU MBA Prospectus. You may read prospectus & Student Handbook through IGNOU Website, IGNOU Study Centers,.
Download it from IGNOU Website:
- If you want to download it, you should pay fee of1050 while submitting the application form for entrance test.
- After the payment of fee, a copy of the Prospectus and Student Handbook will send you by IGNOU.
Get from IGNOU Study Centers/ Regional Centers/ Head Quarters:
Students can download the Prospectus and Student Handbook from the various Study Centers, Regional Centers and the IGNOU Head Quarters.
Get it By Post:
If you want to get it through posts, if you request for the same along with the Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi. The request is to be sent to IGNOU Head Quarters at New Delhi. The request is to be sent to IGNOU Head Quarters at New Delhi.
Study Centres of IGNOU
- Delhi 1
- Delhi 2
- Delhi 3
Step 03: Apply for OPENMAT
What is the Process of IGNOU MBA 2018 Admission?
Candidates, who are interested to take IGNOU admission for MBA Courses, they have to clear IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test which will be organized by the university on prescribed date. On the basis of OPENMAT Scores, candidates are become eligible to take MBA admission in IGNOU 2018.
For getting MBA Admission 2018 IGNOU, you should apply for OPENMAT which is management aptitude test by IGNOU. For applying:
- Using Form 1
- Form is downloadable from IGNOU Website
- Form is also available with prospectus
Check Out: IGNOU OPENMAT Application
Step 04: Qualify OPENMAT
For better preparation for OPENMAT, you can start your preparation according to IGNOU OPENMAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern which is given below please have a look…
IGNOU Syllabus for OPENMAT Exam:
Candidates need to prepare these subjects as given below to crack the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test.
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
Download from Here: IGNOU Question Paper
Do you know IGNOU MBA Admission Fee Structure?
Read in Detail: IGNOU Fee Structure
Step 05: Apply for IGNOU admission for MBA 2018
Procedure to Fill IGNOU OPENMAT Online Application Form:
Go To Official Website:
- In the very first step, contenders, those are meeting eligibility criteria for OPENMAT Entrance Test, they should logon to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University that is www.ignou.ac.in.
- After visiting the official web portal, you should check “Student Zone” link as present under the “Student Support” section shown in the menu bar.
Download and Read Carefully:
- Now, you should select “Admission Announcement” link and then open the “Management Prospectus 2018” link from the left side of the page.
- Then, choose “Press here for MBA Programme” link and go through the entire details as prescribed in the advertisement.
- Then download the format of application format.
Check Out: What Is IGNOU Re-Registration
Fill IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form:
- After downloading the form, you can fill application form with complete and correct details in proper manner.
- When you have filled form, must attach photocopies which are in support of educational mark sheets, age proof, and demand draft and other important certificates.
- Documents required to be attached with admission form is listed below:
- Score card of entrance exam (if any)
- Pay order/Demand draft
- 10+2 or graduation level certificate
- Experience certificate (if required)
- Category certificate (Candidates belong to any reserved category (SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer))
- Age certificate (if applicable)
- Graduation certificate (for PG courses)
Send The Filled Application Form:
- After completion of all process, put in envelope with all the certificates along with an application form and send it to the postal address
- Make sure that candidates must send it by Registered/Speed Post before IGNOU MBA admission 2018 last date.
Registrar SED, Block 12 IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi New Delhi – 110 068
Download PDF>>>>IGNOU MBA Prospectus 2018
IGNOU MBA admission 2018 Dates:
|Event||IGNOU MBA OPENMAT XLIII|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 1)||15-12-2017|
|Date of Exam||04-02-2018|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 2)||31-05-2018 (1st Sem)|
30-11-2018 (2nd Sem)
|Validity of OPENMAT score and eligible to seek admission in||1st Semester (July 2018)|
2nd Semester (January 2019)
For getting additional facts regarding IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 check the Official Link. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for current information about Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Admission 2018.
Have a look on below links
|IGNOU Assignments||IGNOU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Admission Form||IGNOU Student Zone|
|IGNOU Counselling||IGNOU Prospectus|
|MBA GD Topics||MBA Entrance Exams|