IGNOU MBA Admission
IGNOU MBA Admission prospectus for July Session has been released!! Indira Gandhi National Open University will hold entrance exam OPENMAT XLIII 2018 on 24 June 2018 to enroll the students in the management program in July 2018 session.
IGNOU MBA Admission Last dates
Students are here by informed that last date to apply for IGNOU MBA July Session Admission is 30 June 2018. Students of postgraduate diploma programs can directly enroll without sitting in the Open Mate entrance test.
For July session admission will be available only to Certificate, Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma Courses.Rest information about IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 Prospectus – IGNOU MBA July Session Dates, Late Fee,Re-Admissionetc. are available in below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
IGNOU MBA Admission form 2018
The IGNOU MBA Admission Form duly completed along with its enclosures is to be submitted to the Regional Director concerned ONLY on or before the due date mentioned below and also in the IGNOU MBA Admission Notification
IGNOU MBA Admission
IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 Last Date
|IGNOU MBA Admission July Session||IGNOU MBA Admission Form Available||3rd May 2018|
|Last date to submit the IGNOU MBA Application Form||30th June 2018|
|OPENMAT XLIII 2018 Exam||24 June 2018|
Check Here: IGNOU Admission Form
Course available for IGNOU Admission For MBA 2018:
|Course Code||Course Name|
|MS-1||Management Functions and Behaviour|
|MS-2||Management of Human Resources|
|MS-3||Economic and Social Environment|
|MS-4||Accounting and Finance for Managers|
|MS-5||Management of Machines and Materials|
|MS-6||Marketing for Managers|
|MS-7||Information Systems for Managers|
|MS-8||Quantitative Analysis for Managerial Applications|
|MS-10||Organisational Design, Development & Change|
|MS-91||Advanced Strategic Management|
|MS-95||Research Methodology for Management Decisions|
|MS-100||Project Work (equivalent to two courses)|
|MS-25||Managing Change in Organisations|
|MS-27||Compensation and Rewards Management|
|MS-29||International Human Resource Management|
|MS-44||Security Analysis and Portfolio Management|
|MS-45||International Financial Management|
|MS-46||Management of Financial Services|
|MS-55||Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|MS-58||Management of R&D and Innovation|
|MS-68||Management of Marketing Communication and Advertising|
|MS-96||Total Quality Management|
|MS-97||International Business Management|
|MFP-4||Currency and Debt Markets|
|MFP-5||Professionals in Financial Markets Practice|
Get Here: IGNOU University Courses List
Eligibility required for IGNOU Admission MBA:
To get IGNOU MBA 2018 Admission candidates are required to fulfill the following the following requirements:
- For IGNOU MBA Admission the student must clear the Entrance Test OPENMAT conducted by the University twice in an year
- Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretary ship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules (Bachelor’s Degree means Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3 years duration)
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- No age bar is there for IGNOU MBA Admission 2018
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
IGNOU MBA Admission Fee Structure:
Course fee of Rs.1500/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration). Please write your Name, Enrolment Number and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account.
Demand Draft to:
Student Registration Division
Indira Gandhi National Open University Block 3, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068
Get Here>>>IGNOU Prospectus
How to fill and submit the IGNOU MBA Admission 2018?
- To download the IGNOU Admission form candidates need to visit the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage students need to go to the Student zone and have to hit on admission link
- Afterwards candidates need to download the IGNOU MBA Admission Prospectus
- The IGNOU MBA Admission Application form is available in the prospectus also
- Candidates need to take a print out of the admission form and have to fill it carefully
- After filling up the details students need to attach the required testimonials and have to send the admission form to the postal address stated.
To complete the IGNOU MBA Admission 2018 procedure, candidates need to submit or send their applications to the the Regional Centre with required testimonials, Identity Card and fees
Before sending the MBA Admission 2018 IGNOU form, must check the following:
- Affixed your photograph and signed over it.
- Enclosed the following documents,
- Self attested copies of Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s).
- Original score card of qualifying OPENMAT
- OPENMAT Original Hall Ticket
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Identity Card duly filled up
- Enclosed Demand Draft for fee of programme @Rs.1,500/- per course. Please ensure that you have written your name, programme code and address on the back of the demand draft.
- Name on Column No.8 of Form No.2 should be written as in the 10th/12th Certificate. In case of any change, legal documents be enclosed. Also refer to the rule position given under ‘UNIVERSITY RULES’.
Get Here Details Of: IGNOU Distance MBA Program
IGNOU MBA Re-Registration / Re-Admission:
At the time of first entry to the programme, Application form for admission to MBA will be submitted. Subsequent continuation in the programme will be through IGNOU Re-Registration Forms.
Schedule for submission of Re-registration Forms is as under:
|January Session||Late Fee|
|1st August to 1st October||Nil|
|3rd October to 31st October||Rs. 200/-|
|1st November to 30th November||Rs. 500/-|
|1st December to 20th December||Rs. 1000/-|
Operation Schedule for IGNOU MBA:
|Activities||First Semester (January-June)||Second Semester (July-December)|
|Despatch of Study Material to begin|
During first half of December of preceding year
During first half of June
|Submission of Assignments||30th April||31st October|
|Assignment feedback||15th May||15th November|
|Dates for submission of Examination Forms Through Online only at IGNOU website|
|Dates for Re-registration online for next semester|
|Submission of Requisition for fresh set of assignments, if not attempted earlier||November/December||May/June|
Check Details Of: IGNOU Exam Form
For more details about IGNOU MBA Admission 2018, must check this Official Link. On availability of newest information about admission procedure we will update this page to let you know the latest details, so keep visit this page time to time.
Candidates can follow us on facebook and google plus to get updates on their social media timeline. You can also subscribe for our free email service and can receive updates in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On