IGNOU MBA Admission
Indira Gandhi Open National University will soon conduct XLVI & XLVII MBA Entrance Exam for the selection of students for various MBA Programmes. Students interested in IGNOU MBA Admission 2020 can get complete details about procedure to fill application Form, Prospectus, Eligibility criteria, Fees, Admission Dates. Have a look…
IGNOU OPENMAT 2019-20 Notification:
|University Name||Indira Gandhi Open National University|
|Test||XLVI & XLVII MBA Entrance Exam|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Application|
Form Last Date
|XLVI & XLVII MBA Entrance|
Exam Date 2019
IGNOU MBA Admission
Courses available for IGNOU MBA Admissions
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Eligibility required for IGNOU Admission MBA:
To get IGNOU MBA Admission candidates are required to fulfill the following the following requirements:
- For IGNOU MBA Admission the student must clear the Entrance Test OPENMAT conducted by the University twice in a year.
- Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretary ship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules (Bachelor’s Degree means Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3 years duration)
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- No age bar is there for IGNOU MBA Admission 2019
Get List Of: MBA Entrance Exams in India
IGNOU MBA Admission Fee Structure:
Course fee of Rs.1800/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration). Please write your Name, Enrolment Number and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account.
Demand Draft to:
Student Registration Division
Indira Gandhi National Open University Block 3, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068
IGNOU MBA Admission Process
Selection of the eligible candidates is based on performance in XLVI & XLVII MBA Entrance Exam
IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Pattern for XLVI & XLVII MBA Entrance:
- The total time of the test is 180 Minutes.
- The total number of questions in the test is 200.
- Each question carries one march each
- There is no negative marking in this examination
- Test will have maximum marks of 200.
IGNOU MBA Exam Pattern
How to fill and submit the IGNOU MBA Admission 2019?
- To download the IGNOU Admission form candidates need to visit the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage students need to go to the “Register Online” and have to hit on “Entrance Exam” link
- Afterwards candidates need to hit on Online Registration for MBA Admission link
- The IGNOU MBA Admission Application form is available in the prospectus also
- Candidates need to take a print out of the admission form and have to fill it carefully
- After filling up the details students need to attach the required testimonials and have to send the admission form to the Regional Centre.
Get Here – Official Website
Direct Links Related to IGNOU
Before sending the MBA Admission 2019 IGNOU form, must check the following:
- Affixed your photograph and signed over it.
- Enclosed the following documents,
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s).
- Original score card of qualifying OPENMAT
- OPENMAT Original Hall Ticket
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Identity Card duly filled up
- Enclosed Demand Draft for fee of Programme per course. Please ensure that you have written your name, Programme code and address on the back of the demand draft.
- Name on Column No.8 of Form No.2 should be written as in the 10th/12th Certificate. In case of any change, legal documents be enclosed. Also refer to the rule position given under ‘UNIVERSITY RULES’.
Get Ranking Wise List Of: Top MBA Colleges in India
IGNOU MBA Admission 2019
IGNOU MBA Admission prospectus will soon be released on the official website of the University. Indira Gandhi National Open University will hold entrance exam OPENMAT XLVI & XLVII to enroll the students in the management program. Students are here by informed that last date to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Entrance Exam will soon be declared.
For more details about IGNOU MBA Admission 2020, must visit our web portal from time to time. On availability of newest information about admission procedure we will update this page to let you know the latest details, so keep on visiting this page from time to time.
Candidates can follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get updates on their social media timeline. You can also subscribe for our free email service and can receive updates in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Solve Objective Type Questions||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|