IGNOU OPENMAT Application
The Indira Gandhi Open National University has released IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form. The university will admit students through IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII exam which is scheduled to be held on 24th June, 2018.
Students seeking admission to Post Graduate Diploma/Degree Programmes have to qualify Entrance Test. Candidates can fill IGNOU OPENMAT Application 2018 before the last date that is 1st June, 2018.
This page includes:
The University offers programmes leading to Certificate, Diploma or Degree, covering conventional as well as innovative programmes and promoting and developing distance education in India. Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing entire information related to IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 Notification below. Interested one must have a glance.
IGNOU Openmat Application
Programmes offered by IGNOU:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Diploma in Management (DIM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM),
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Check Out: IGNOU University Courses List
IGNOU OPENMAT Eligibility Criteria:
If the candidates are interested to apply for the OPENMAT Exam then they must clear Graduation in any branch with minimum marks of 50% for general category and 45% of marks for reserved category.
Professional Degree with 50% marks in: Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
Hit Here: IGNOU Books Download Online
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained by sending Rs. 1050/- per course in the form of Bank Demand Draft in the favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- It can also obtain through paying Rs.1000/- at the respective sale counter or from the official site.
Download Here – IGNOU OPENMAT Prospectus
IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Pattern:
Candidates must study broadly to the entire subject to crack this exam. Topics are given below.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Max Ques.|
IGNOU Admission Process:
Admission will be given to the candidates on the basis of their performance in IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Exam. Those, who will secure better marks, may only get admission.
Get Here: IGNOU Study Material
OPENMAT Hall Ticket:
University issues IGNOU OPENMAT Hall Ticket to the students at least two weeks before the commencement of Examination. The same can also be downloaded from the University’s website www.ignou.ac.in. In case any student fails to receive the Examination Hall Ticket, within one week before the commencement of the examination
How to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT Exam 2018:
- Interested Aspirants need to check the official website of IGNOU, which is www.ignou.ac.in.
- From the home page go to the “Student Support” tab from top menu bar and after that press “Student Zone” option.
- Choose “Admission Announcement” link and after that select link “Management Prospectus 2018”.
- Select link ‘here for MBA Programme’; Download the prospectus and read the instructions given in it.
- Download the format of application form and fill the application form carefully including all essential details in respective manner.
- After completely fill up the form applicants should attach the entire required document belonging to age, qualification and demand draft of Rs. 1050/-.
- No fee is to be sent with OPENMAT Form (Form-1), except in case where the form has been downloaded from the website.
- Then send your Application Form for Entrance Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/ Speed Post at below mentioned address.
Download PDF – IGNOU OPENMAT Notification
Block 12 IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi New Delhi – 110 068
List of Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Demand Draft or Challan in case of offline payment or System generated form in case of online payment.
- Certificate in support of the category
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates only)
- Self attested copy of the disability certificate
- Mark-sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET / JRF / Fellowship award letters etc
- NOC / sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed
IGNOU OPENMAT Important dates:
|Examination||Last date submission of the OPENMAT Entrance test Application form at the concerned (Form 1 at IGNOU, Headquarters||Date of entrance Test||Validity of OPENMAT score and eligible to seek admission in|
|(OPENMAT- XLIII)||1st June, 2018||24th June, 2018||31st May, 2018|
Check the Official Link to collect more details About IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII 2018–19. Candidates can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Openmat Result||IGNOU Admission Form|
|IGNOU Prospectus||IGNOU Study Centre|
|IGNOU Admission Status||IGNOU Regional Centres|
|IGNOU Student Zone||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|IGNOU Question Paper||IGNOU Counselling|
|IGNOU Fee Structure||IGNOU Exam Fee|