IGNOU Openmat Application
Fill IGNOU OPENMAT Application 2017 – 2018 form as available now!!! Indira Gandhi National Open University is going to conduct IGNOU OPENMAT for those aspirants who want to take admission in management programs. IGNOU offers various management courses for the students who want to study in Indira Gandhi National Open University. So, interested candidates can fill IGNOU OPENMAT Application for the academic year of 2017-2018. IGNOU OPENMAT XLII Entrance exam is all set to be held in the month of July and for XLIII, exam will be scheduled in the month of January.
Eligible and capable candidates who consider themselves eligible by ensuring the criteria may apply for IGNOU Entrance Exam by filling the IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form from the official website via online mode with the help of the given procedure on or before the closing date that is well declared below. Here on this single web- page we have also provide other information related to IGNOU OPENMAT, so scroll down the page and get info regarding same.
This page includes:
The University offers programmes leading to Certificate, Diploma or Degree, covering conventional as well as innovative programmes and promoting and developing distance education in India. Team of Recruitmentresult.com is providing entire information related to IGNOU Openmat 2017 in the below section. Interested ones must have a glance.
IGNOU Openmat Application
Programmes offered by IGNOU
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Diploma in Management (DIM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM),
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
If the candidates are interested to apply for the OPENMAT Exam then they must clear Graduation in any branch with minimum marks of 50% for general category and 45% of marks for reserved category.
Professional Degree with 50% marks in: Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
Hit Here: IGNOU Books Download Online
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained by sending Rs. 1050/- per course in the form of Bank Demand Draft in the favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- It can also obtain through paying Rs.1000/- at the respective sale counter or from the official site.
IGNOU Syllabus for OPENMAT Exam:
There is no particular syllabus decided for the exam. Candidates must study broadly to the entire subject to crack this exam. Topics are given below. General Awareness
Read Here Useful Tips:
How to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT:
- Interested Aspirants need to check the official website of IGNOU, which is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Select the link ‘OPENMAT Entrance Test Form” from the moving line present in the homepage.
- Download the application form or prospectus.
- Fill the application form carefully including all essential details in respective manner.
- After completely fill up the form applicants should attach the entire required document belonging to age, qualification and demand draft of Rs. 1050/-.
- No fee is to be sent with OPENMAT Form (Form-1), except in case where the form has been downloaded from the website.
- Then send your Application Form for Entrance Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/Speed Post at below mentioned address.
Also Read: How to Fill Online Application Form
Block 12 IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi New Delhi – 110 068
List of Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Demand Draft or Challan in case of offline payment or System generated form in case of online payment.
- Certificate in support of the category
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates only)
- Self attested copy of the disability certificate
- Mark-sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET / JRF / Fellowship award letters etc
- NOC / sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed
University issues Examination Hall Ticket to the students at least two weeks before the commencement of Term end Examination.
The same could also be downloaded from the University’s website www.ignou.ac.in. In case any student fails to receive the Examination Hall Ticket, within one week before the commencement of the examination
|Examination||Last date submission of the OPENMAT Entrance test Application form at the concerned (Form 1 at IGNOU, Headquarters||Date of entrance Test||Validity of OPENMAT score and eligible to seek admission in||Last date for submission of application form for Admission (Form 2) at the concerned Regional Centre Along with Result Card, Identity proof, and other relevant documents|
|(OPENMAT- XLII)||2nd-to 3rd week of July 2018||In the month of August 2017|
|(OPENMAT- XLIII)||2nd-to 3rd week of December 2018||In the month of Feb. 2018|
Check the Official Link to collect more details About IGNOU OPENMAT Application 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Admission Form||IGNOU Diploma Courses|
|IGNOU Prospectus||IGNOU Fee Structure|
|IGNOU Diploma Courses||IGNOU Sample Papers|