IGNOU Openmat is going to be conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University for the candidates who want to take admission in management programs. Interested candidates may apply for IGNOU Entrance Exam by filling IGNOU Openmat application form (Form 1) for (OPENMAT-XXXVIII) on or before 15th July 2015 and for( OPENMAT-XXXIX) before 15th December 2015. The IGNOU Openmat 2016 entrance exam will going to be conducted on 16th August 2015 (OPENMAT-XXXVIII) and 07th February 2016 (OPENMAT-XXXIX)
|Name of the exam||IGNOU Openmat 2016 entrance exam|
|Exam Date||(OPENMAT-XXXVIII))||16th August 2015|
|(OPENMAT-XXXIX)||07th February 2016|
|Closing date||Mentioned below|
The University offers programmes leading to Certificate, Diploma or Degree, covering conventional as well as innovative programmes and promoting and developing distance education in India. Team of Recruitmentresult.com is providing entire information related to IGNOU Openmat 2016 in the below section. Interested ones must have a glance.
Last date for submission of application form for admission (Form 2) is 30th November 2015 & 31st May 2016. Those candidates qualify for admission will have to apply on the Admission Form (Form 2). Such scholars will have an option to get admission in any of the two following semesters, that is:
- One who qualifies the Entrance Test in August 2015 may take admission in the semester commencing in January 2016 or July 2016.
- Similarly, the contenders who qualifies in February 2016 OPENMAT will be eligible for seeking admission in the semester commencing in July 2016 or January 2017
Programmes offered by IGNOU
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Diploma in Management (DIM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM),
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM),
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
If the candidates are interested to apply for the OPENMAT Exam then they must clear Graduation in any branch with minimum marks of 50% for general category and 45% of marks for reserved category.
Professional Degree with 50% marks in: Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law.
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained by sending Rs. 1050/- per course in the form of Bank Demand Draft in the favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- It can also obtain through paying Rs.1000/- at the respective sale counter or from the official site.
IGNOU Syllabus 2015 For Openmat Exam
There is no particular syllabus decided for the exam. Candidates must study broadly to the entire subject to crack this exam. Topics are given below.
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
|How to Prepare for Reasoning||How To Prepare For GK|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Maths|
How to apply for IGNOU Openmat:
- Interested Aspirants need to check the official website of IGNOU, which is www.ignou.ac.in.
- Select the link ‘OPENMAT Entrance Test Form XXXVIII & XXXIX
- Download the application form or prospectus.
- Mention all essential details in form.
- After completely fill up the form applicants should attach the entire required document belonging to age, qualification and demand draft of Rs. 1050/-.
- No fee is to be sent with OPENMAT Form (Form-1), except in case where the form has been downloaded from the website.
- then send your Application Form for Entrance Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/Speed Post at below mentioned address:
Block 12 IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi New Delhi – 110 068
Schedule of activities for OPENMAT-XXXVIII and XXXIX Entrance Test
|Examination||Date of entrance Test||Last date of Entrance Application Form1||Semester||Last date of Application Form 2|
|(OPENMAT-XXXVIII)||16th August 2015||15th July 2015||
|(OPENMAT-XXXIX)||07th February 2016||15th December 2015||
- University issues Examination Hall Ticket to the students at least two weeks before the commencement of Term end Examination.
- The same could also be downloaded from the University’s website www.ignou.ac.in. In case any student fails to receive the Examination Hall Ticket, within one week before the commencement of the examination
Note: Check the Official Link to collect more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IGNOU Admission Form||IGNOU Grade Card|
|IGNOU Diploma Courses||IGNOU Prospectus|
|IGNOU Date Sheet||IGNOU Counselling|