It has been notified to all students that Re-Registration dates in Indira Gandhi National Open University for all programmes have been extended. Earlier, IGNOU Re-Registration last date was
31-05-2019 which is now finalized to 30-06-2019.
SO, now students can fill up IGNOU online Re-registration form till June easily and without any difficulties. Have a look at applying procedure, IGNOU Re- Registration Fees and other details.
Update Regarding IGNOU Re-Registration online Date
IGNOU Re-Registration Last Dates Extended!!
The competent authority of Indira Gandhi National Open University has decided that that last date of Re-Registration is now extended upto 30-06-2019. So, students can apply till this specified date for JULY 2019 session all programmes.
Check Here: Online Re-registration in IGNOU
IGNOU Re Registration Overview
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Last date to apply||30-06-2019|
Available Programme for IGNOU Re-Registration 2019:
Bachelor Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
Master Degree Programme:
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
Also Check: Best Postgraduate Diploma Courses in India
IGNOU Re Registration Fee:
Applicants filling IGNOU Re Registration Form are required to pay fee as prescribed here. For Re Registration In IGNOU, applicants need to pay required amount of fee via online mode.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Payment Method:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
Other Links Related to IGNOU
Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Enrolment Number.
- Registered email ID and mobile number, if not then get it registered by contacting the concerned regional centre or by hitting on below link.
How to apply for IGNOU Re-Registration 2019 July Session?
Here are guidelines to fill IGNOU Re-Registration Form. Follow these guidelines for filling IGNOU Re Registration Form July Session.
- At first step, you may visit official portal of university i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- Press on ‘Re Registration’ link available under ‘Register Online’ head available at top menu bar
- Thereafter, press on ‘GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS’ link visible under left side of page.
- Read all instructions carefully for IGNOU Online Re-Registration 2019.
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to press on available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Re-registration System and select the desired programme and carefully read the course details.
- Remember, Enrolment number will be your username.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- Now, for IGNOU Re Registration Online, move under ‘Applicant Login’ head & hit on ‘Apply Online Re Registration Form’ link.
- Put asked details in IGNOU Re-Registration 2019 Form as choose programme, enter enrollment number, code etc.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ tab for Re Registration IGNOU.
- After filling IGNOU Application Form in proper way, upload required documents with it.
- Thereafter, pay Online Fees of Re Registration.
- Submit your IGNOU Online Application Form Or IGNOU Online Re Registration Form & carry hard copy of it for further need.
Direct Links Related To IGNOU Re-Registration Process
|FAQ related to Re-Registration||Get Here|
|IGNOU Re-Registration Form||Hit Here|
|Instructions for Re-Registration||Get PDF Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
IGNOU Re Registration Dates 2019:
|IGNOU Re Registration Last Date|
|Last date for Online Re Registration IGNOU|
|Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000/-||No provision|
IGNOU Re Registration
IGNOU Re-Registration for July Session has opened now!! IGNOU Re-Registration Last Date is 30-06-2019. Candidates who wish to get enrolled for next session for any programmes in Indira Gandhi National Open University can submit Online Form and fees before last date.
IGNOU Re Registration 2019 facility is available only for those contenders who have already enrolled for more than 1 year and above duration Programme through admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University. Interested can apply for IGNOU Online Re-Registration by submitting the filled in applications along with prescribed fees and relevant enclosures at official site.
Stay tuned with us for knowing more updates about the university activities.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|