IGNOU Re-Registration for January Session has opened now!! IGNOU Re-Registration Last Date is 30-11-2018. Candidates who wish to get enrolled for next session for any programmes in Indira Gandhi National Open University can submit Online Form and fees before last date.
IGNOU Re-Registration Last Date
IGNOU Re-Registration 2019 facility is available only for those contenders who have already enrolled for more than 1 year and above duration programme through admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Content on page:
IGNOU January Session Re-Registration
Interested can apply for IGNOU Online Re-Registration by submitting the filled in applications along with prescribed fees and relevant enclosures at official site. One can follow the below given simple instructions for IGNOU Re-Registration.
For knowing more about IGNOU Re Registration Status & IGNOU Re Registration Details, you may scroll down this page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Available Programme for IGNOU Re-Registration 2019:
Bachelor Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
Check Out: IGNOU University Courses List
Master Degree Programme:
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
Also Check: IGNOU Diploma Courses
IGNOU Re Registration Fee:
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Payment Method:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
Must Check Course Wise: IGNOU Fee Structure
Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Enrolment Number.
- Registered email ID and mobile number, if not then get it registered by contacting the concerned regional centre or by hitting on below link.
How to apply for IGNOU Re-Registration 2019 January Session?
Here are guidelines to fill IGNOU Re-Registration Form. Follow these guidelines for filling IGNOU Re Registration Form January Session.
- At first step, you may visit official portal of university i.e. www.ignou.ac.in
- After visiting home page, move under ‘Alerts’ section & press on ‘Online Re Registration for January 2019 Session’ link to apply for IGNOU Re-Registration January or press on ‘Re Registration’ link available under ‘Register Online’ head available at top menu bar
- Thereafter, press on ‘GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS’ link visible under left side of page.
- Read all instructions carefully for IGNOU Online Re-Registration 2019.
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to press on available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Re-registration System and select the desired programme and carefully read the course details.
- Remember, Enrolment number will be your username.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- Now, for IGNOU Re Registration Online, move under ‘Applicant Login’ head & hit on ‘Apply Online Re Registration Form’ link.
- Put asked details in IGNOU Re-Registration 2019 Form as choose programme, enter enrollment number, code etc.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ tab for Re Registration IGNOU.
- After filling IGNOU Application Form in proper way, upload required documents with it.
- Thereafter, pay Online Fees of Re Registration.
- Submit your IGNOU Online Application Form Or IGNOU Online Re Registration Form & carry hard copy of it for further need.
Apply Here: IGNOU Re-Registration 2019 Form
IGNOU Re Registration Dates 2019:
|IGNOU Re Registration Last Date|
|Last date for Online Re Registration IGNOU||30-11-2018|
|Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000/-|
Refer its Official Link for more details about IGNOU Re-Registration 2019 January Session. Stay tuned with us for knowing more updates about latest jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On