Indira Gandhi National Open University has circulated latest jobs advertisement regarding IGNOU Recruitment. This university is planning to appoint efficient and passionate contenders for filling up the required positions of Consultant in Discipline of Mathematics. Job entrants who have desire to work with this reputed university may apply against IGNOU Recruitment 2017 notification.
This Page Highlights:
If you want to grasp the chance of IGNOU Jobs then send your filled application forms at the mentioned postal and email address on or before the deadline date that is “10-05-2017”. You may check this page that is well written by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information related to Indira Gandhi National Open University Recruitment 2017.
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Last date to apply||10-05-2017|
Consultant: 05 vacancies
In the Discipline of Mathematics, one in each of the following areas:
- Image Processing and Pattern Recognition
- Computer Graphics
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Coding Theory
- Graph Theory
Candidates who are applying should have M.Tech in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering OR Ph.D. in Mathematics/ Computer Science (with specialization in area concerned) from recognized university or institute with good academic record.
Must Check This Link To Grab More Job Opportunities:
Desirable qualifications for each of the areas are given below:
|Image Processing and Pattern Recognition||Knowledge of Sci-Lab with Image Processing Toolbox.|
|Computer Graphics||Proficiency in OpenGL programming using C|
|Design and Analysis of Algorithms||Good understanding of Mathematics related to Graph Theoretical algorithms.|
|Coding Theory||Good understanding of Algebraic Coding Theory in the case of M.Tech Candidates and experience in implementing algorithms of Coding Theory in C language.|
|Graph Theory||Programming experience in Graph Theoretic Algorithms|
IGNOU Recruitment: Official Notice
Contenders who will be selected for the consultant jobs will get the impressive amount of monthly pay scale of Rs. 40,000 to 60,000 (Full-time) OR Rs. 20,000 to 30,000 (Part-time).
- Candidates who will be short-listed for the Indira Gandhi National Open University Jobs will be invited for interview.
- Selection will be done on the basis of their performance in interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Below Given Tips Helps You to Qualify Interview:
How to apply for IGNOU Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University that is “www.ignou.ac.in”.
- Now press on the “Jobs at IGNOU” available in the ‘Employee Section” list at the end of the homepage.
- Press on the “Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Consultant in the Discipline of Mathematics at School of Sciences” link of advertisement.
- Then hit on the “Strike here for details” link and read the whole notification very carefully.
- After that, candidates need to download the application format.
- Fill the application form including detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the vital testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- Send the application form at the postal address.
- After that, candidates need to upload the application form and other required enclosures.
- At last, send it at the mentioned email address.
School of Sciences (SOS)
Raman Bhawan, Academic Complex
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Last date to apply: 10-05-2017
You can get completed details about IGNOU Recruitment 2017 through the official notice given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|