Indira Gandhi National Open University has broadcasted vacancy advertisement against IGNOU Recruitment. University is all set to recruit skilled and energetic contenders for the required positions of Consultant in Academic Associates. Aspirants, who are eligible for the IGNOU Recruitment 2017, can grab the opportunity on or before the last date that is 15-02-2017.
Highlights Of This Page
Contenders who are looking for the latest vacancies in government sector may apply for IGNOU Jobs by sending their filled application either at the postal address or email Id along with the detailed CV as quickly as you can.
Applicants may retain completed information concerning Indira Gandhi National Open University Recruitment Notification from this page which is written for your benefit by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Closing date to Apply||15-02-2017|
- Aspirants, who want to know the eligibility criteria, check here!!! Candidates should have Master’s Degree in Sociology with minimum of 55% marks from recognized University or Institution.
- Contenders having NET qualified/ PhD and Exposure to ODL system, competency in English Hindi language will be treated as favourable.
Check Now: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Limitation and Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates as per the rules of the organization.
Contenders who will be selected for the consultant jobs will get the attractive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 for their hard work and performance as fixed by the team of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
IGNOU Recruitment: Download PDF
Mode of Appointment:
- Aspirants will be finalizing for the concerned positions on the basis of their presentation level in Interview which will be executed by the selection panel of the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
- Contenders who are willing to get appointed for the Consultant vacancy are advised to give their best performance in the recruitment procedure.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for IGNOU Recruitment?
- First of all, contenders need to visit to the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University that is “www.ignou.ac.in”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and open “Jobs at IGNOU” option from the given list of the homepage.
- Strike on the appropriate link of “Applications are invited from eligible candidates for two posts (Full-Time, contractual) of Academic Associates in the Discipline of Sociology in School of Social Sciences (SOSS)”.
- Press on the “Hit here for details Advertisement” and open it.
- Read the whole content carefully and attentively.
- After that, prepare application form including every detail correctly in respective manner.
- Attach detailed CV, all the required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and send it at the stated postal address.
- You can also send the soft copy of application forms along with the Curriculum Vitae at the mentioned email address.
|Postal Address||Email Address|
|Director School of Social Sciences (SOSS) Tagore Bhawan, Academic Complex Indira Gandhi National Open University Maidan Garhi, New Delhi -110068|
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date of Applying: 15-02-2017
Candidates are required to check Official Notification mentioned above to get complete details related to IGNOU Recruitment 2017. Candidates can subscribe our free email section for getting latest details about Indira Gandhi National Open University vacancy in their mail box or you can comment us for any query. Our team of recruitmentresult.com will try our best to resolve your query. You can also follow us Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|