Indira Gandhi National Open University has broadcasted a most recent recruitment notification entitled as IGNOU Vacancy 2016. Organization is going to conduct a walk-in- Interview for the recruitment of proficient and suitable contenders. For this concern, Curriculum Vitae are invited by them for the positions of Academic Associate/ Junior Consultant. Job seekers who fulfill eligibility criteria for above said posts can apply for IGNOU Recruitment by appearing for Interview on the scheduled date which is 22nd August 2016. To collect latest updates/ notification regarding IGNOU Vacancy 2017 need to connect with web- portal continuously.
Keen contenders who are interested for Vacancies in IGNOU can appear for Walk-in- Interview with you complete Curriculum Vitae along with identity proof, original educational qualification certificates, latest passport size photograph and self attested copies of certificates and experience certificates (if any) at the time of Interview. You can get rest information regarding this notification by going through this web page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||22nd August 2016|
Academic Associate/ Junior Consultant
Applying contenders for Indira Gandhi National Open University Vacancies should possess Degree of M.A. In Sindhi from any recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field. Ph.D. in Sindhi & Knowledge of Hindi will be desirable.
Applicants must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age may also be provided to reserved category candidates according to the norms of organization.
After selection the appointed contenders for Indira Gandhi National Open University Vacancy will get an impressive amount of pay- scale of Rs. 30000/- per month from the reputed organization.
Mode of Selection:
- The appointment of applicants for Jobs in IGNOU will be purely based on presentation level in Interview which will be conducted by the selection team of reputed organization.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending the Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||Get Details|
How to Apply for Indira Gandhi National Open University Recruitment?
- Firstly you need to visit website of organization that is ignou.ac.in
- After that hit on “Jobs/ Tenders of IGNOU” link presented on home page.
- Now a new page will be displayed with different job links you need to hit on “Walk-in Interview for the Post of Full-time Academic Associate/Junior Consultant for a period of six months which may be further extended” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and accurately.
- After reading complete details you need to prepare your Curriculum Vitae with correct details.
- Attach all the necessary self- attested photocopies of documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Now appear in Interview with Applications and original certificates/ documents to the venue given below.
Vice-Chancellor’s Office (VCO),
Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi-110 068
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Walk-in- Interview will be held on 22nd August 2016 at 11:30 am
At 10:30 am
You need to check the Official Notification to get complete details regarding IGNOU Vacancy 2016 – 2017. You can also obtain latest vacancy notification from Face book/ Google Plus so keep join us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|