IGNOU Student Zone
IGNOU is also known as Indira Gandhi National Open University, as number of applicants goes on increasing in University, it has formed a separate zone for applicant that is IGNOU Student Zone. This zone will help them in searching all the solutions online which are important for applicants. Student Zone section contains information associated with Admission Status, Results, assignments, question papers, registration details, programmes, forms, queries, on-line class room, download, SMS alerts facility and on-line student grievances redressal forums etc. Candidates may get complete explanation regarding IGNOU Student Zone 2016 through this page.
List of Sections Comprise Under IGNOU Student Zone
- Online Admission
- International Students
- Question Papers
- Registration Details
- Important Information
- Online Re-Registration
- Virtual Campus
- Register for SMS Alerts
- Admission Announcement
- Student Grievances Redressal Forum
IGNOU Student Zone
Entrants who want to apply for admission through online mode they may go through “IGNOU Student Zone” section and hit “Online Admission” link. This section contains three tabs ‘General Instruction’, ‘Registration Steps’ and ‘Programmes Available’.
General Instruction: This section contains all the instruction to Fill Application Form Online before applying online you need to read the instruction carefully.
Registration Steps:This section contains the steps for filling online form and how to upload Scanned Documents etc.
Program Available: Program Available contains all the courses information which is available for online admission and also the method study.
Check This- IGNOU Admission Form
- Candidates those who are applying On-Line for the first time, can registered themselves by pressing “New User “button.
- On entering Register button System Generated Password will be sent to your E-Mail ID.
- Now, Login using your E-Mail Id and Password.
- While filling an application form, candidates are required to carefully read the instruction.
- If you are an Existing User then you should login with previous id and email.
- Fill all necessary details a system generated password will be sent to your registered email id and press “Submit” button.
- This section provides Admission Form, Application Form for Improvement in Division/Class, Re-Evaluation of Answer Scripts, Term-End Examination Form and others.
- Hit on “Term-End Examination Form” and Examination Form will be displayed on your computer screen and download it.
Assignments are part and parcel of every program and it contains Bachelor, Master’s Degree Programmes, P.G. Diploma, Diploma Programmes, Certificate Programmes, P.G. Certificate Programmmes and Foundation Courses. The students could view and download relevant Assignments (Programme wise) for purpose of studies from the link.
Also Read- IGNOU Assignments
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
This section is made to give answers of all the questions of candidates associated with commonly asked queries on ODL (Open Distance Learning) System. IGNOU is one of the foremost universities to give education through distance and open faculty of learning modes. Students who are enrolled under this university programmes can get all the main points bearing on the system of analysis and carrying of course exams etc.
International Students section provides information about the university for the foreign students applying in the university programmes. It contains information about Introduction of IGNOU, Vision, Overseas Study Centers, Programmes Offered, Fee Structure, Collaborations, FAQs, Guidelines, Annexure and Forms, Exam Form, ID at a glance, Staff and Contact Us.
Question paper section provide Previous Year Question Papers year wise for those who are pursuing their education in this university. They may get the idea what type of question will asked in the exam. The student can click on the desired link and get the Previous Year Question Papers easily.
Also Check- IGNOU Sample Papers
Registration Details section is made to check status of admission of those students who have currently applied to a course offered by university. To check the admission status applicants need to enter their enrollment number of nine digits and programme code for an involved programme and press “Submit” button. Now complete information about admission/ registration will be displayed.
In this section it contains two parts that is Akashdeep & Gyandeep and Regional Center List.
Akashdeep & Gyandeep:
This section contains the Registration Forms for Vertical Mobility of Akashdeep and Gyandeep students to 3rd Year of BA/BCOM/BSC (Hons) Applied Sciences. They can fill the registration form as per course.
Regional Center List:
This section contains all the Regional Centre Name and Address of the Regional Centre, Tel, Fax & E-Mail they may get complete information about name centre and address of region from Regional Center List.
Must Read- IGNOU Fee Structure
Important Information section provides you the all Useful Links which are relevant to students regarding Admissions and Examination Schedule, Examination Form, Student Grievance Redressal Forum, Old Syllabus, Helpline for students, Revised Fee etc. You may go through these links to get complete details.
Students who want to go for re registration then hit the “Online Re-Registration” link under “Student Zone” section. This section contains three tabs ‘General Instruction’, ‘Registration Steps’ and ‘Programmes Available’. Candidates those who are applying On-Line for the first time, can registered themselves by pressing “New User “button. Now you have to Login with your E-Mail Id and Password. If you are an Existing User then you should login with previous id and email.
To meet the queries from entrants about various desires, University has separately formed the queries link and helps students with all necessary information. Queries section contains Address Checking, Material Dispatch Details and Student Grievances Redressal Forum. You may hit the desired link and get the complete information.
You can Read- IGNOU Distance Education
Virtual Campus contains a lot of interest that welcome on to the Virtual Campus. The experience of study nearly through the innovative technologies is something, which is completely new, at least in India. It contains Student Services and General Information section.
- The section, Programmes merely offers you the main points of all programmes accessible underneath the university. Courses offered by university can be searched underneath the search programmes area by filling Delivery Type, Programme discipline, and college within the choice menu of page. Students can avail courses in distance, regular and on-line modes.
- It contains programs Doctoral Degree, M.Phil Programme, Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Certificate, PG and Advance Diploma, PG and Advance Certificate, Non-Credit Programmes and Online Programmes
- Under download section you may download the Prospectus, Re-Evaluation of Answer Scripts, Common Prospectus (English), Common Prospectus (Hindi), Entrance Test Form, Assignments, Question Papers, Re-admission, Notifications, Pre-Exam Information, Entrance Test Papers etc.
- You may download the Prospectus by entering the school name according to discipline and hit the link. After hitting the link you may get the Programme Name and download link now hit on download link you may get the Programme Guide as per your desirability.
Read Here- IGNOU Prospectus
Register for SMS Alerts:
- As registration for SMS Alerts is a convenient way of staying in touch with the students they can register their details to get information related to their admission.
- Students may get the complete information regarding admission etc by register yourself entering Enrollment No and Programme Code and press “Next” button.
The section of Admission Announcements provides the most recent details of forthcoming admissions of the university. University announce admissions details, revised fee under this section. You may get the complete information regarding the particular admission as per courses. It contains Admission Announcement, All Programmes, Common Prospectus, and General Instructions.
The aim of the library is to help the educational and research courses of University by giving physical and educational access to information. In accordance with aim of the University, the library aims to develop an inclusive assortment of documents, useful for the readers. It contains Sections, Membership, Rules, Statistics, Services, Empanelment of Book Suppliers, Library Collection, E-Resources, Video Gallery, Photo Gallery, Contact Us and others.
Student Grievances Redressal Forum:
This forum held the students in seeking ways for the redressal of their grievances. You may download the Feedback Form and fill the form; check the Track Query status, Submission of Reply Details, Comprehensive Status etc which comes under Student Grievances Redressal Forum.
This is the foremost necessary section under Student Zone providing all newest updates on Admissions and method for registration etc. Students can take the admission under this university by reading all details concerning to eligibility criteria and also the deadlines for the various courses for admissions.
Results section gives details regarding Status of assessment of assignments, declaration of yearly and final result award of degrees. You may check the result by mentioning the Enrolment Number and press “Submit” button. Finally your result will be displayed on your computer screen.
You can check IGNOU Results- Read Here
Alumni contain Alumni Students Registration Form you may apply for Alumni by filling this registration form. You may fill the form mentioning Enrolment No, Year of Admission, Programme Code, Study Centre, Address, Name etc. After completion of form press “Submit” button. Now students can appear for Convocation.
Candidates can also join us on Facebook/Google Plus to receive IGNOU Student Zone 2016 latest updates. You can your subscribe our free email section to remain in touch with latest updates direct in your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On