Apply for IGNTU Recruitment Advertisement for one position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Candidates having M.Pharm/MS (Pharm) with minimum 55% marks can apply for IGNTU Amarkantak Recruitment.
Applicants meeting the requirements of IGNTU JRF Vacancy can submit application by email to PI along with CV (max 2 pages)in the relevant area along with signature and date on or before the last date. To get more details regarding IGNTU JRF Recruitment, scroll down this page.
Overview of this Page:
Candidates can check the complete information about IGNTU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2018 as well as complete IGNTU Jr. Research Fellow Recruitment Procedure by moving their cursor downwards on this page which is well designed by recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.)|
|Last Date for Applying Online||Check Below|
IGNTU Vacancy Details:
Junior Research Fellow
Essential Qualification for IGNTU Jobs:
Candidates, willing to enroll themselves for IGNTU Vacancies, they must possess M.Pharm/MS (Pharm) with minimum 55% marks (candidates with GPAT/GATE/CSIR-NET qualification will be preferred) and Research experience in nanomedicine development and characterization and animal handling, data collection, publication of results/generation of IPR.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
IGNTU JRF Jobs 2018 Age Restrictions:
According to the notification applicant’s age should not below then 18 years and maximum age and relaxation in age will be considered as according to the rules of government.
IGNTU JRF Salary Details 2018:
Those lucky aspirants, who will be successfully selected for joining on the appropriate posts will get Rs. 25000 p.m. + HRA as per DBT norms (HRA will not be provided in case university provides accommodation).
Press Here: IGNTU Amarkantak JRF Recruitment Advertisement
IGNTU Recruitment Procedure 2018:
- Candidates will be selected for IGNTU JRF Recruitment 2018 on the basis of applications.
- Shortlisted eligible candidates will be intimated by email only regarding the date and venue of the interview.
- No separate intimation will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- No other allowances are payable
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
IGNTU Recruitment 2018 Applying Procedure:
Candidates can apply for Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you must logon to the official website of University that is www.igntu.ac.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available on the home page.
- On the next page you will get various links but you need to choose link of Contractual Recruitment.
- Then hit “Here for Details” link available under “ADVERTISEMENT FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW” to check IGNTU Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a IGNTU Recruitment Notification in PDF file, consist all the details about job, you must read all the details very carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates meeting above requirements may submit application by email to PI along with CV (max 2 pages) indicating the name, date of birth/age, nationality, postal and email addresses, mobile number, essential and desired technical/professional qualifications, research work and experience, published papers etc. in the relevant area along with signature and date.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in MP
Last Date for IGNTU Apply Online: On or Before 17-10-2018
Aspirants are suggested to go through the Official Link to get remaining details about IGNTU Recruitment 2018-19. Please let us know, if you have any query related to the content available on this page, by drop your comment in comment box; our experts of recruitmentresult.com will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|