Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences has recently specified a career transforming notification as IHBAS Recruitment. Organization wants to recruit career oriented and high performing Indian nationals for filling 46 vacant positions of SR / Library Attendant/Asst & Other. Candidates, this is great start to work in government sector, so don’t miss the chance and apply for IHBAS Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Interested job seekers who want to grab Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences Recruitment are informed that they have to fill application form through offline mode by following the steps framed below but before the last read date that is also given below according to particular post. Individuals who are captivated to gain other essential information regarding IHBAS Recruitment 2018 are suggested to go through the below given page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences|
|No. of Posts||46|
|Last date||Mentioned Below|
IHBAS vacancies Details:
|S.No.||IHBAS Vacancy||No. Of Post|
|1||Psychiatry||14(UR-6, SC-2, St-1, OBC-5)|
|2||Neurology||4(UR-2, SC-1, OBC-1)|
|3||Neurosurgery||4(UR-2, SC-1, OBC-1)|
|7||Neuro- Radiology||3(UR-1, St-1, OBC-1)|
|8||Neuro-Anesthesia||5(UR-2, SC-1, OBC-2)|
|10||Sr. Library and Information Assistant||03|
|13||ICU Technician (for Neurology Department)||02|
|14||Technical Assistant (ICU)||02|
IHBAS Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals who are going to apply against IHBAS Recruitment 2017 should hold required qualification according to particular post that is given below; Have a look at eligibility norms!!!
- Sr. Library and Information Assistant:
B.Sc. Degree or equivalent.(2) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute
- Statistical Assistant:
Post Graduate degree in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Mathematics/Commerce (with Statistics as one of subject/papers in post Graduation/Graduation level).
- Laboratory Assistant:
Matriculation/Hr. Secondary/Sr. Secondary (10+2) with science. ii) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institution
- ICU Technician (for Neurology Department):
Matriculation/Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec. (10 plus 2) with Science from a recognized Institution/Board. (2) Operation room Assistant Course from recognized Institution.
- Technical Assistant (ICU):
Matriculation/Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec. (10 plus 2) with science from a recognized Institution/Board or Operation room Asstt. Course from a recognized institution or 5 years experience as O.T. Technician in Operation Theatres/CTS/Neuro-Surgery/Gastrosurgery/CSSD/Anaesthesia/Gas Plant/Anaesthesia workshop/ICU Surgical/Resusciation in a recognized Hospital/Institution
- Library Attendant:
Matriculation or equivalent & Experience relevant to a Library from recognized institute/Hospital of at least one year
- For other Posts:
Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in ther concerned specialty from a MCI recognized Institution/ Medical College
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age of applying contenders for post 1 to 9 should be below 40 years and for the rest posts in given in below tuned table. Relaxation in age will be provided to deserving candidates as given below:
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD candidates: 10 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
|Name Of Post||Age Limits|
|Sr. Library and Information Assistant||18-30 years|
|Statistical Assistant||not exceeding 30 years|
|Laboratory Assistant||18-27 years|
|ICU Technician (for Neurology Department)||25 years|
|Technical Assistant (ICU)||– below 25 years|
|Library Attendant||18-25 yea|
Salary per month:
Job finders that get hired for any of above said posts for IHBAS Jobs will surely get an impressive and heavy payroll as given below:
- Library and Information Assistant – Rs.36816/- per month
- Statistical Assistant – Rs.36816/- per month
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.32542/- per month
- ICU Technician (for Neurology Department) – Rs.36510/-per month
- Technical Assistant (ICU) – Rs. 36510 /- per month
- Library Attendant – Rs.18720/- per month
- For others: Matrix level-11 (Rs. 67700-208700/-)
Candidates are required to deposit Rs. 500/- as application fees through Demand/Draft/Pay order in favour or Director, IHBAS, Delhi. The fee is not refundable also there is a exemption in payment of any fees to SC/ST/PH candidates.
After the scrutiny of application forms, organization will conduct selection on the basis of Interview/Written Test which will be held on schedule dates.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
- Visit the web portal of organization by accessing via online mode and that is www.delhi.gov.in
- Once you reach the web portal of organization, take your cursor at the left side list of the homepage and hit on “Opportunities New” tab.
- This will re-direct you on a new page where you need to press the app link according to the post you want to apply.
- By doing this, notification showing details will display on your computer screen.
- Read the details and information with care and download the given application form.
- Fill it with mandatory information and attach required documents/certificates as per specifications.
- At last, send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Offg. Joint Director
IHBAS, Dilshad Garden,
Delhi – 110095
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Dates to be Keep in Mind:
For 1st to 9th Posts:
- Last date for applying: 07.08.2017
For 10th to 15th Posts:
- Last date for applying: 21.07.2017
Aspirants who desire to grasp other facts and details concerning IHBAS Recruitment 2017 – 2018 may check this Official Site Link. You can also bookmark our page of recruitmentresult.com by using ctrl + d key and stay in touch.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|