Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences has propagated a latest vacancy notification for IHBAS Recruitment. For this concern, IHBAS is going to organize walk-in interview from hard working and capable individuals for filling up the Junior Resident post. So, aspirants who are meeting all eligibility criteria may attend walk-in interview for IHBAS Recruitment 2016 on 12th February 2016.
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Walk-in Date||12th February 2016|
More information relating to the IHBAS Recruitment 2016 such as post name, essential qualification required, limitation of age, salary details, application fee detail, mode of selection, how to apply etc are well provided below in the page of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Post:
Junior Resident in
- Neurology Department
- Neurosurgery Department
Applicants must have MBBS degree or equivalent qualification from the recognized university or institution.
- Age of the job seekers who are going to appear for walk-in interview for above mentioned post should not be more than 40 years
- Relaxation for upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC category aspirants.
Scale of Pay:
Aspirants who will be elected for IHBAS Recruitment will receive the impressive and attractive salary package of Rs. 15, 600- 39, 100 plus grade pay of Rs. 5, 400/- + NPA.
Application Fee Detail:
Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of demand draft in favour of the Director, IHBAS, Delhi- 95.
Mode of Recruitment:
- The whole categorization of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply for IHBAS Recruitment?
- Applicants must go through Official website of organization that is www.delhi.gov.in for downloading the application form.
- Then, go to the “Employment/Business” section which is available on the home page and hit “recruitment” tab.
- Now, press appropriate link which you want to apply and fill the form within correct manner.
- After filling the form, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- Now, attend walk-in interview on 12th February 2016 at below mentioned address.
In the Office of Director, IHBAS
Walk-in Date- 12th February 2016 at 12:00 Noon
If you want to get more detail regarding IHBAS Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|