IHBAS Recruitment 2014
Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences is going to conduct recruitment under IHBAS Recruitment 2014.
Application forms are invited by the skilled and committed candidates for various posts.
Job finders may apply by sending application form in prescribed format. Form complete in all respect must be reached o or before the 25-04-2014. After this date no one form will be accepted.
Aspirants may check more details about IHBAS Recruitment 2014 that are provided by the team members of the recruitmentresult.com:
Institute Of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS)
Name of the post and vacancies
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|1||Finance Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer||01|
|3||Assist. Administrative Officer||02|
Total no. of vacancies
Candidates should hold post in analogous scale and working in Govt. of NCT Delhi, Government of India or other govt. institutions.
|Name of the post||Pay Band & Grade Pay|
|Finance Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer||Rs.37400-67000+GP8700/-|
|Assist. Administrative Officer||Rs.9300-34800+GP4600/- + different grade pay|
- Bank Draft in favour of Director, IHBAS for 1000/- for post at Sr.No.1 and 2 and Rs. 500/- for Sr. No. 3 to 6 may be forwarded along with the application form.
- SC and ST Candidates are exempted for pay any fee.
How to Apply?
- Interested aspirants may download application form through the official website which is www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
- Fill the application form in prescribed manner.
- Attached all Xerox copies of all documents & certificates, two passport size photograph in superscripted envelope for the post applied for and forward it to the mentioned address below:
“Joint Director (Admn.)
IHBAS, Dilshad Garden,
Last date to receipt of application form is 25-04-2014.
Note: it is advised to follow the Official Notification.