Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences has depicted a career notification in concern of IHBAS Recruitment. Walk in Interview is going to be organized for filling up Senior Resident Posts. Experienced and Skilled candidates, who desire to grab this job opportunity, may apply for IHBAS Recruitment 2017 and attend walk-in- interview on 30th December 2016.
Key Contents Of This Page
Applicants should bring duly filled application form and all required documents with them at time of interview. Contenders can gather all the necessary information in behalf of Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences Recruitment from below section of this page which is designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences Recruitment|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||30th December 2016|
IHBAS Sr Vacancy Details:
|Disciplines Name||Total Vacancies|
Applying candidates for the post of Senior Resident must have done Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma (MD/ MS/ DNB) in the concerned specialty or equivalent degree from recognized University or Institutions.
The upper age limit of the applying candidates must be 40 years. Relaxations in age will be provided to the reserved categories by the Government of India as per mentioned below.
- 5 years for SC / ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates.
Download IHBAS Recruitment Advertisement: Hit Here
Salary Details For IHBAS Jobs:
Selected Aspirants for the post of Sr. Resident in any department will get an attractive and good salary Pay Band of Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600 /- which is offered by the Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft which is drawn in favor of “The Director, IHBAS”, Delhi-95.
- SC / ST / PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Selection of the contenders will be based on their performance in the Personal Interview which is conducted by the recruitment board of the organization. No TA / DA will be allowed to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply For IHBAS Recruitment:
- Interested aspirants need to visit the official web portal that is www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
- Then in the home page under “Opportunities New” Section you need to select the appropriate link of “Rescheduling of Date of Walk-In-Interviews on Adhoc Basis for Sr. Resident in IHBAS”
- Now download the application form and fill all the details, attach your recent passport size photograph and self attested photocopies of all required documents like Qualification certificates, MBBS Passing certificates, experience certificates , demand draft etc.
- Candidates need to attend walk-in-interview along with the duly filled application form on the specify date, time, venue which is tuned below.
- At the time of interview candidates need to carry all the original documents with them for the verification.
In Chamber of Director, IHBAS
Date of Interview: 30th December 2016
Candidates can check above stated Official Notification to get more details regarding IHBAS jobs 2017. You can book mark this page by pressing CTRL + D to instant access of this page. Stay connected with our web portal for latest information regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|