Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences has unfolded latest vacancy advertisement entitled as IHBAS Recruitment. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview for the engagement of efficient and success-oriented candidates to fill up the Senior Resident Posts in various departments. Candidates who want to enhance their career in this organization may apply for IHBAS Recruitment by appearing in the Interview.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria must attend the walk-in-interview on the schedule date and time that is 03-03-2017 at 2 p.m. along with the relevant documents and certificates for verification. The detailed information about the Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences recruitment advertisement can be acquired by going through the below section of this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences|
|Date of Interview||03-03-2017|
Senior Resident-14 vacancies
Candidates who are willing to apply for the IHBAS Jobs should hold the degree or diploma in MD/ MS/ DNB in the concerned specialty from well recognized University or Institution.
You Can Also Check:
- Age of the candidates must not be exceeding 40 years of age as on the date of Interview.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences.
Candidates who will be finalize for the vacant positions will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100 including grade pay of Rs. 6,000+ NPA
Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fees in the form of demand draft drawn in the favor of the Director, IHBAS Delhi-95.
Mode of Assortment:
- Appointment will be done on the basis of their performance level in Walk-in-Interview conducted by the selection panel of the Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply for IHBAS Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official web portal of the Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences that is “ihbas.delhi.gov.in”.
- Now press on the “Opportunities New” tab present in the left side list of the homepage and open it.
- After that hit on the “Walk in interview for the post of SR of various Departments 03.03.2017” link of advertisement.
- Here is the advertisement, read it carefully.
- Now candidates need to appear in the walk-in-interview on the planned date and time with the documents and certificates for confirmation.
Office of Director,
Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Date and time of Interview: 03-03-2017 at 2 p.m.
Candidates can get more details regarding IHBAS Recruitment 2017 through the Official Link which is available for your convenience.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|