IHBAS Recruitment 2014
Institute of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences is going to conduct recruitment under IHBAS Recruitment 2014. Application forms are invited by the skilled and committed candidates for various posts.
Job finders may apply by sending application form in prescribed format. Form complete in all respect must be reached o or before the 30th September 2014. After this date no one form will be accepted.
Aspirants may check more details all the relative info about the IHBAS Recruitment 2014 through this page which is provided by the team members of this project named recruitmentresult.com:
Institute Of Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS)
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||Vacancies|
|1||Programme Officer / Psychiatrist / Medical Officer||01|
|3||Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse||01|
|5||Community Nurse (Case Manager)||02|
|6||Case Registry Assistant||02|
Essential Qualifications & Salary Details:
|Name of the post||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Programme Officer / Psychiatrist / Medical Officer||For Psychiatrist (MD, Psychiatry or DNB Psychiatry or DPM ) and In case of trained Medical Officer (MBBS) with working experience in any Hospital in the department of Psychiatry||Rs. 50,000/-Rs.30,000/|
|Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist||For Clinical Psychologist (M. Phil Cl. Psychology) and In case of trained Psychologist (M. A. Psychology)||Rs. 30,000/-Rs.18,000/-|
|Psychiatric Nurse/Trained General Nurse||Psychiatric Nurse (M. Sc. Psych. Nursing and DPN) and In case of General Nurse.( 10+2 with „A” Grade certificate in Nursing from recognized Institute and Certificate in midwifery, or B.Sc. in Nursing. 2. Should speak Hindi fluently.||Rs. 25,000/-Rs. 15,000/-|
|Record Keeper||Graduate with suitable experience||Rs. 10,000/|
|Community Nurse (Case Manager)||Trained General Nurse with administrative experience.||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Case Registry Assistant||12th + proficiency in computer, office work OR experience in relevant field work||Rs. 8,000/-|
Job hunters will be selected through the process of written exam organized by the organization.
How to Prepare for Written Exam-Get Details
- Bank Draft in favour of Director, IHBAS for 250/- for post of Record Keeper & Case Registry Assistant and Rs. 500/- for rest of the posts need to be forwarded along with the application form.
- SC and ST Candidates are exempted for pay any fee.
How to Apply?
- Interested aspirants may download application form through the official website which is www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in
- Fill the application form in prescribed manner.
- Attached all Xerox copies of all documents & certificates, two passport size photograph in superscripted envelope for the post applied for and forward it to the mentioned address below:
“Joint Director (Admn.)
IHBAS, Dilshad Garden,
Last date to receipt of application form is 30th September 2014.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: it is advised to follow the Official Notification.