Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences has depicted a notification regarding IHBAS Recruitment. Applications are invited for filling up the 52 Senior Resident Posts. Job hunters who wish to apply for may apply for IHBAS vacancy by sending their application form in prescribed format through proper channel on or prior to its last date.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is presenting more information about IHBAS Recruitment 2016 here. So job seekers, you must read this page carefully and apply after reading this page carefully. All details are described here in a structured way for your easiness.
|Organization Name||Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences|
|Last Date To Apply||8th August 2016|
Candidates going to apply for Institute Of Human Behaviour And Allied Sciences Recruitment should be Post Graduate Degree (MD /MS /DNB) in the concerned specialty from a MCI recognized Institution/ Medical College.
Look Below For More Jobs-
- The Upper age limit of applying candidates is set as 40 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be given upto 05 years for SC /ST, 03 year for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Rs. 15600-39100+ GP Rs. 6600/-will be the salary offered to selected aspirants. Apart from salary, candidates shall also be entitled to receive other allowances as admissible.
- Applicants have to pay a non refundable fee of Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft /Pay order for in favour of Director, IHBAS, Delhi
- No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/ PH candidates
The process of selecting contenders for aforesaid posts will be solely based on their appearances in personal interview. No TA/DA shall be payable to aspirants for any journey performed for attending interview. List of shortlisted candidates for interview and interview date shall be made available on the Notice Board and IHBAS website.
Preparing for interview then must Read
Applying procedure for IHBAS Recruitment:
- Interested job seekers can apply by sending preset layout of their applications which can be downloaded from the official website that is www.delhi.gov.in
- Candidates are required to fill up the form with details asked there in and affix a recent passport size photograph on given place in application form
- Attach attested copies of all certificates like SSC, Degree/Diploma passing certificate or mark sheets, Internship Completion certificate, Attempt Certificate, Delhi Medical Council registration /Category certificate etc. with the filled in application.
- Post applied for should be superscribed on the top of envelope containing the form
- Completed applications should reach the address given below through registered post.
To Joint Director (Admn.) IHBAS,
Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110 095
Find Here- More Jobs In Delhi
Closing date to submit application form- 8th August 2016
If you want to get more detail regarding IHBAS Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
IHBAS Recruitment 2016: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|