A vacancy advertisement has been released by Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology titled as IHBT Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up vacant vacancies of JRF and PF. So candidates who are seeking for latest jobs in Palampur may apply now for IHBT Jobs by attending the walk-in interview on scheduled date and time. Aspirants who are waiting for upcoming jobs must keep visiting this web portal frequently in order to get latest updates related to IHBT Recruitment 2017.
|Organization Name||Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology|
|Walk-in Date||26th October 2016|
Candidates are requested to read this web advertisement carefully and must ensure themselves about meeting the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Candidates may get complete information about Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology Recruitment from this page that is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Fellow
Candidate applying for aforesaid post must have post graduate degree (M.Sc or M.Tech) in Botany / Forestry / environmental Science / ecology / remote sensing / geography and geology or other relevant fields with 55 % marks from a recognized / reputed institute through a regular enrolment and not through correspondence.
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Aspirant applying for Junior Research Fellow and Project Fellow post should not be exceeding 28 years of age as on 26th October 2016. Age relaxation will be given up to 5 years for SC / ST / Physically Disabled / Woman– Widowed / Divorced / Judicially‐separated and not remarried and up to 3 years for OBC.
Selected Appliers for Junior Research Fellow post will be getting Rs.25000/- as monthly salary whereas candidates appointed for Project Fellow post will be receiving Rs.16000 or Rs.14000/- per month as salary.
Contender’s selection will be purely based on their performance in the interview. No TA/DA will be payable to Candidates appearing for ‘Walk‐in‐Interview’
Read Below Links For Clear Interview Round:
How to Apply For IHBT Recruitment?
Candidates desire to apply, can go through these few simple steps.
- Appliers are firstly required to visit Official Site that is ihbt.res.in
- On the home page choose ‘Employment Notice’ tab that you will be getting after scrolling down the page.
- After that hit on “Walk-in-interview (Advt. No. 14/2016)” link available on the next page.
- Now appliers are advised to read the downloaded notification carefully, and get the print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the application form properly with all the relevant updated details, then attach required documents in support of education, caste, DOB etc also affix a recent passport size photograph as per format.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for the interview and bring along all certificates / testimonials, in original (degree / diploma certificates, marks sheet, experience certificates, proof of age and, the caste certificates issued the authorized authorities / bodies as per instructions issued by the central government, by those ST / SC / OBC and physically disabled persons seeking relaxation in age) for verification and one set of self‐attested photocopies of the same for verification along with two recent passport size colored photographs.
- All the above said credentials should be covered in the envelope and must be submitted at the time of interview.
Venue for Interview:
CSIR‐Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology,
Apply Here For: Latest Jobs in HP
Date to Be Remembered:
- Walk-in Interview will be held on: 26th October 2016
- Time for Interview: 9:30 AM
Candidates may check below stated Official Notification for more details about IHBT Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
IHBT Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|