Dear Candidates, A latest JRF Vacancy at UIAR in Your Way. Hurry up & Grab IIAR Recruitment by appearing in walk-in interview on 01st December 2016. Indian Institute Of Advanced Research has circulated a job advertisement in order to hire qualified applicants for Junior Research Fellow In Organic/Medicinal Chemistry. So, all those aspirants, who think that they are eligible for IIAR JRF Vacancy, may apply by sending their updated resume through e-mail and attend interview on scheduled date. You’re advised to stay in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about IIAR Recruitment 2017.
Applicants, who’re willing to grab IIAR Jobs, they must register themselves by sending their filled application form before the end date. At interview time, you must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time on scheduled date. Candidates can obtain other information about IIAR Recruitment Advertisement through below section of this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Indian Institute Of Advanced Research|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||01st December 2016|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) In Organic/Medicinal Chemistry
“Chiral Ionic Liquid: As media and catalyst in organic synthesis” at Department of Chemistry, University and Institute of Advanced Research
Required Qualification For JRF Vacancies:
- Applying aspirants must have a M. Sc. (Organic/Medicinal/Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals) with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.
- Having experience in the synthesis and characterization of organic molecules will be preferred.
Get Now: Latest M.sc Jobs
Appointed candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow will get an impressive salary of Rs. 12,000/- per month (Consolidated).
Selection of the contenders for IIAR Gandhinagar Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be held on pre-decided date.
How to Apply for IIAR Recruitment?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply for IIAR JRF Recruitment by sending updated resume through e-mail before going to attend interview process and by follow these steps mentioned below.
- Aspirants need to visit the official website that is www.iiar.res.in
- On homepage, you may select “Application are invited for the position of JRF in Organic/Medicinal Chemistry” link which is visible at left side of web page.
- Now you need to read the information firstly and then prepare application form with all the required details like name, permanent address, email id, contact number, educational qualification, experience etc.
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to to Dr. Roli Mishra via below stated e-mail address.
- At last, contenders may report on time at venue given below and they come along with filled application form, original or Xerox copies of all documents.
At Department of Chemistry,
University and Institute of Advanced Research,
Koba Institutional Area, Koba,
Gandhinagar – 382 007 Gandhinagar
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Gujarat
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 01st December 2016
If you want to gather other information about IIAR Recruitment 2017 you may go through this Official Link. Keep visiting our web portal to obtain latest information regarding recruitments, result, admit card etc and you can also subscribe our free email services regarding updated information directly in your mail inbox.
You Might Be Interested For Other Job Options: