A career advertisement has been promulgated by Indian Institute of Chemical Biology as IICB Recruitment. IICB is going to organize a walk-in-interview to recruit eligible aspirants to fill up various jobs of Research Associate, SRF & Project Assistant Level – II. Interested candidates may apply for IICB Recruitment 2017 through proper channel on the scheduled date and time as equipped below.
This Post Includes
Aspirants willing to empanel this autonomous body under ministry of science and technology are required to rush for walk-In interview process. For collecting entire details about IICB Kolkata Recruitment, aspirants need to read the complete web page that is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, candidates are requested to go through whole notification before attending the interview.
|Post Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology|
|Walk-in Interview will be held on||18th January 2017|
Qualification and Experience Required for IICB Vacancy:
|Position Name||Essential Qualification||Experience Required|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc in Bioscience with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal.||Two years of post M.Sc research experience in Molecular Biology techniques, handling immunobiology techniques.|
|Research Associate||PhD in Life Science.||Experience in the field of natural products, cell culture, animal handling etc.|
|Project Assistant Level – II||M.Sc in chemistry (preferably inorganic) with 55% marks.||–|
Age Criteria and Salary Details:
|Position Name||Age||Pay Scale|
|Senior Research Fellow||32 Years||Rs.28,000 + HRA|
|Research Associate||35 Years||Rs.36,000 + HRA.|
|Project Assistant Level – II||28 Years||Rs.12,000/- p.m.|
Assortment Process for IICB Jobs:
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of screening of applications and their performance in interview that will be conducted by the selection board of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology.
Procedure to apply for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology Recruitment:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the organization that is www.career.iicb.res.in.
- After that move to “Recruitment Notice” section available on the home page and hit on “Show Details” link against the post for which you wish to apply for.
- This will open the required notification on your computer screen with all the details.
- Read all the instructions carefully and ensure your eligibility for the applied post.
- Interested aspirants are required to appear for the interview which is planned to be held on the date as given below. Time and venue for the aforesaid posts is clearly stated here on this page.
- Individuals wish to attend the interview need to come along with some obligatory documents in original as well as self attested copies of certificates.
- Documents to be carried are as matriculation certificate in support of your date of birth, Degree / Diploma Certificate, original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed.
- Candidature of the candidate will be summarily rejected if he / she fail to produce any of the above stated documents at the time of interview. Documents in original also need to be brought at the time of interview for verification.
Venue for Interview:
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
- Walk-In Date: 18th January 2017
- Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m.
To get more details regarding IICB Recruitment 2017, check Official Link. Candidates are requested to stay connected with this page for acquiring latest information about relevant recruitment notification; you may also bookmark this page pressing cntrl+d for instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||More Jobs in Kolkata|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|