Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology Thanjavur has released a career notification as IICPT Recruitment. The organization is inviting eligible candidates for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Director. Aspirants, who are interested in IICPT Jobs, may appear in walk in interview which will be conducted by Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology on 18-04-2017 at 10:00am. Job seekers, who want to know more updates regarding to IICPT Recruitment 2017 required read this page.
Highlights Of The Page
Job hunters should reach on respective address mentioned below with application form and their original documents and certificates for the interview verification. For further details related to IICPT Recruitment 2017, you may go through this page which is well prepared by our talented team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology|
- Senior Research Fellow(SRF)
- Junior Research Fellow(JRF)
- Director -Technical Assistance
|Senior Research Fellow (Srf)||Department of Food Safety and Quality Testing Lab||M.Sc / M.Phil in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry with NET or M.Tech / Ph.D in the same subject|
|Senior Research Fellow (Srf)||Design and development of MW Dryer / Roaster for farm produce||M.Tech / Ph.D in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Food Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering|
|Junior Research Fellow(Jrf)||Design and development of Engineered Nano Food Patricles||B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or in various disciplines with NET / GATE or M.Sc in Food Technology / Food Science / Nanotechnology / Biotechnology with NET or M.Tech in the same subject|
|Director -Technical Assistance||–||The basic qualification must be at least M.Tech or Post graduate in any subject|
Desirable: MBA in HR, Finance or a suitable combination thereof.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age Restrictions: (as on 18-04-2017)
- The age limit for male candidates is 35 years
- Maximum age limit for female candidates has been fixed 40 years.
- The relaxation will be provided for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per government norms.
- Aspirants, going to apply are informed that they have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee.
- SC/ST categories are exempted from application fee.
- Application fee will be paid through Cash/ DD/ Posta Order drawn in favor of the The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur.
IICPT Recruitment – Get Official Notification
Assorted appliers will get Consolidated Monthly Fellowship of Rs.25000/- Plus HRA applicable as per the norms of organization.
- Eligible candidates have to clear written test and interview to recruit for SRF or JRF post which will be conducted by selection committee of Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology.
- No TA/DA will be paid to appliers for attending the interview.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How To Apply For IICPT Recruitment?
Interested candidates who are all set to appear in walk in interview, they should gain full information about IICPT vacancy which is stated below in well mannered.
- Applying candidates have to visit official website of IICPT i.e. www.iifpt.edu.in.
- Now, select IIFPT from home page.
- Hit on “careers” tab given on page.
- Now, hit on “A walk in interview will be conducted at Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur” link.
- This will take you to the page having full information about advertisement read it carefully.
- Interested aspirants download IICPT application form
- Now, fill application form with your details and attach Xerox copies of all testimonials and submit it before started the interview process.
- At last you have to bring the original certificates of your study, age proof, etc. with a copy of bio-data and one set of photo copies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview at below stated venue.
Walk In Venue:
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology
(formerly Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology)
Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005
How To Reach:
It is located Near Thanjavur Airport on the Pudukkottai Road. It is 3km away from New Bus stand and 10km from old bus stand. Route No.60, 45, 31 buses plying on this route.
Walk In Date & Time:
- Walk In Date – 18-04-2017
- Walk In Time – 10:00 Am
You need to check further details regarding to IICPT Recruitment 2017 by following official notification. For getting more updates related to government jobs, you have to follow us on facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|