Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology has promulgated a job advertisement related to IICPT Recruitment 2016. Organization is seeking for eligible candidates to engage them for various Senior Research Fellow posts. For this concern walk-in interview has been organized by Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology to fill up these vacant posts. Applicants satisfying requisite eligibility criteria for stated positions and willing to apply for IICPT vacancies may apply by appearing in interview. We’ll keep posting more information related to IICPT Recruitment 2017, so remain in touch with this web portal frequently.
Candidates, who find themselves suitable for filling the concerned vacancies regarding IICPT walk-in, can grab this chance by attending walk- in-interview on pre planned date, time and venue that are well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates are required to attend the interview along with original certificates for verification.
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||17th October 2016|
Senior Research Fellow
Applying candidates must attain Masters degree in Food Science / Food and Nutrition / Food Engineering / Veterinary Science / Food Technology / Agri. Extension / Food Processing / Post Harvest Technology / or any other related subject.
Get More: Post Graduate Jobs
Maximum Age limit as on as on date of Interview is 35 years for men and 40 years for women. Relaxation in age will be admissible as per the norms of government.
Selected candidates will be receiving the suitable amount of salary that is Rs.25000/- per month Plus 30% HRA as applicable.
Selection Process for IICPT Jobs:
A walk-in interview will be conducted by organization to select candidates for above stated posts. Whole categorization will be based on their performance in walk-in interview session.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Procedure to Apply for IICPT Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are requested to apply for Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology Recruitment with Application form & Bio-Data in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may get the prescribed Performa of application form by visiting the official website that is www.cgcri.res.in.
- Choose the “Career” tab on the home page and further select “more” link against “WALK – IN-INTERVIEW : SRF (New Delhi)” from the appeared page.
- This will take you to the page having full details regarding the advertisement.
- Now, read the full notification / instructions and download the Performa of application available by hitting on link as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SRF”.
- After that, must fill application form with entire details and attach Xerox copies of all testimonials and submit it before started the interview process.
- The candidates should bring the original certificates of their study, age proof, etc. with a copy of bio-data and one set of photo copies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview at below stated venue.
Ministry of Food Processing Industries,
Government of India,
Panchsheel Bhavan, Behind Siri Fort Auditorium,
August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi – 110 049
Apply Now For: Jobs in Delhi
Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 17th October 2016 at 10.00 am
You need to check below given Official Notification tailored below to obtain complete information regarding IICPT Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
IICPT Recruitment: Check Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Top Highest Paying Jobs in India|