A latest advertisement tilted as IICPT Recruitment has been published for recruitment purpose by Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology. The institute is in search of well qualified aspirants for filling up the vacancy of Senior Research Fellow (SRF). For this concern institute is all set to conduct Walk-in- Interview which is held on 11th Nov. 2016 Interested and appropriate candidates must apply now for IICPT Jobs by appearing in Interview on the particular date given on this page. Job hunters, willing to get updated information against IICPT Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to visit this page continuously. We will try to update the same information here as soon as we can.
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||11th Nov. 2016|
Job fighters may get further details regarding Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology Recruitment from this page which is well designed by team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who consider themselves eligible and are seeking Government Department Jobs can apply for these IICPT SRF Job Openings latest by the last date furnished in table below. Applicants have to bring their documents/ testimonials along with original documents at the time of Interview for verification.
Senior Research Fellow
- Contenders who are willing to apply for IICPT Jobs must possess Master degree in Food Engineering / Food Engineering & Technology / Food Process Engineering / Post Harvest Engineering.
- Master’s degree holders in the above subjects with the integrated degrees like B.Tech & M.Tech. (5 years) are eligible to apply for above mentioned positions.
- Master degree in Food Science and Nutrition / Microbiology/Biochemistry – Candidates having Bachelors’ degree in Basic Sciences (3 years) + Masters (2 years) and have qualified NET with 02 years research experience / Ph.D.
Check These Job Options:
Limitations of Age:
- For men: 35 years
- For women: 40 years as on date of Interview
- Upper age will be relaxable as per Government norms for SC/ST/OBC category Candidates.
What would you pay?
- Candidates who are going to apply are informed that they have to pay Rs.500/- as application form.
- SC/ST category candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Application fee will be paid through Cash/ DD/ Postal Order drawn in favour of The Director, Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Thanjavur to the following address tailored below.
NH-64, CIVIL LINES, BATHINDA (PUNJAB)
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.iicpt.edu.in
What would you get?
Assorted appliers for vacancies in government sector will get a Consolidated Monthly Fellowship of Rs.25000/- Plus HRA applicable as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Hiring:
- Interested candidates who are willing to get recruited for stated positions for these job openings in government sector will have to qualify Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of reputed organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid to appliers for attending the interview.
Read These Articles:
Steps to Apply:
Eligible aspirants are requested to apply for Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology Recruitment with Application form & Bio-Data in the prescribed format.
- Wiling contenders may get the prescribed Performa of application form by visiting the official website that is www.cgcri.res.in.
- After that hit on “Careers” tab on the home page and further select “more” link against “SRF : WALK – IN-INTERVIEW : Circuit House, Bathinda (Punjab) on 11.11.2016” from the appeared page.
- This will take you to the page having full details regarding the advertisement.
- Read the full notification / instructions and download the Performa of application available by hitting on link as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SRF”.
- Now you must fill application form with entire details and attach Xerox copies of all testimonials and submit it before started the interview process.
- At last you have to bring the original certificates of their study, age proof, etc. with a copy of bio-data and one set of photo copies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview at below stated venue.
Circuit House, Bathinda (Punjab)
Check Now: More Jobs in Punjab
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 11th Nov. 2016 at 10:00 am
You need to check below given Official Notification tailored below to obtain complete information regarding IICPT Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
IICPT Recruitment Notification: Check Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|